We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Should I fast beforehand? Options

Reziigrene
#1 Posted : 1/2/2011 9:28:37 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm going to be taking DMT with an MAOI with a few friends later this week, and I'm ever-so-slightly paranoid about the MAOI interacting with my normal diet. I don't take any medications, and I don't eat anything a normal American wouldn't. Should I stay away from anything in particular, or am I worrying for no reason?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 1/2/2011 9:38:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I would say just follow your good sense and eat light, no need to get paranoid about it. You arent in physical danger regarding food and harmalas.

Personally I preffer to not fast for too long otherwise my stomach feels bad. I rather eat something light (bowl of fruits, simple sandwhich, a salad, something of the sort) 3 or so hours before consuming, but each one has his own way.

Reziigrene
#3 Posted : 1/2/2011 9:42:54 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Awesome. I'll probably take some food to make after the effects wear off. Fasting for any longer than a few hours isn't really an option for me anyway. I feel terrible if I don't eat often.

Reziigrene
#4 Posted : 1/2/2011 9:52:05 AM
DMT-Nexus member

By the way, we're using harmaline and mimosa hostilis, extracted using the Big Leisurely A/B.

(b0_0)b