We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
how to store gooey freebase for pharma Options

kingpin
#1 Posted : 12/17/2010 11:18:06 AM
DMT-Nexus member

swim has just competed a limo extraction which yielded 2g of gooey freebase. swim wants to store 1g of this for future pharma experiments but is unsure how to do it.

any help will be appreciated

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 12/17/2010 12:22:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

why gooey? how did you get it? freebasing acetate or fumarate? Did you try to let it dry for long enough, scraping and rescraping it and letting air dry?

regarding how to store it, what about turning it back into a salt form by dissolving in minimal amount of vinegar for making tincture ? Take a look at q21's tek, and also do a search on the forum for amor fati and q21q21 's posts regarding 'tincture'.

Or if you have fumaric acid, better changing the freebase into fumarates for pharma.

Or infuse some herbs with the freebase and you can both smoke it, or swallow a right amount of the herbs for pharma (though they will obviously taste bad).

Or just put that gooey freebase in some easily scrape-able container such as a petri dish and keep it as such.

or... I dont know, too many options Very happy

bransondude
#3 Posted : 12/17/2010 2:14:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Alfrendo has done the salt conversion with success. It stores better this way or something like that. Also, Alfrendo keeps his in a small plastic container in the freezer. Airflow and heat are the enemies, for this subject anyway.

kingpin
#4 Posted : 12/17/2010 9:09:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
why gooey? how did you get it? freebasing acetate or fumarate? Did you try to let it dry for long enough, scraping and rescraping it and letting air dry?

regarding how to store it, what about turning it back into a salt form by dissolving in minimal amount of vinegar for making tincture ? Take a look at q21's tek, and also do a search on the forum for amor fati and q21q21 's posts regarding 'tincture'.

Or if you have fumaric acid, better changing the freebase into fumarates for pharma.

Or infuse some herbs with the freebase and you can both smoke it, or swallow a right amount of the herbs for pharma (though they will obviously taste bad).

Or just put that gooey freebase in some easily scrape-able container such as a petri dish and keep it as such.

or... I dont know, too many options Very happy

swim freebased from acetate. he wondered if he could just take enhanced leaf for pharma but was unsure due to maoi inhibition. is it safe to do this? the dmt would be infused with mullein.

endlessness
#5 Posted : 12/18/2010 9:31:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah you can take enhanced herb, but of course you need to take some MAOI too, otherwise dmt wont be orally active.

Im sorry I dont know much about mullein. I would imagine its no problem at all but I would research what are the active constituents of mullein to know if there's any issue in ingesting them orally with MAOI.

StatuesCryBleeding
#6 Posted : 12/19/2010 2:21:06 AM

SWIM :)

Though I cannot speak from experience as I have never extracted or been near an extract, I do have a good solid year of research, and a plethora of information stored. Based on this information, it seems though so long as the dmt is not exposed to air, heat and light, it should stay potent for a very reasonable amount of time. Seeing as your product is gooey, I'd suggest trying to crystalise it before trying to store it. It seems as though the little effort will greatly be worth it in the grand scheme of things. One that is done, If you want optimal result, an airtight baggie (or two), covered in aluminum foil to (prevent light from entering), in the freezer should keep your product good for a seemingly indefinite amount of time. Some people would claim this to be unnecessary however. Therefore, simply in a baggie, away from light in a reasonably dark place should keep for over a year.

Out of curiosity, may I ask, what tek did you use?
Penguin <3 Panda

kingpin
#7 Posted : 1/2/2011 9:34:03 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I used 69ron d-limonene tek for mescaline and and just replace the cacti with mhrb. Yeilded 2g of gooey freebase