We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The truth is out there. Options

hipal
#1 Posted : 1/1/2011 12:03:34 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm new to forums like this. I have been using psychedelics for over 20 years to reach higher states of consciousness. I have only had one experience with DMT. I read these post about the experience and wonder if most people are ready to comprehend what the truth is. One experience showed me all I needed to know about things. My fear from habitual use of the drug is that I would not have a need to come back to this fallacy of reality. Once you have become one with the infinite entity that is creating all of this you should become aware of the point behind all of this reality. There is a point or should I say a question. It is the same question we are trying to discover the answer to by taking these awareness distorting substances. What is beyond this existence, or who is our creator. It's that simple. We all are the expression of that question. The answer is 42 J/k. There is no simple answer. Just a simple action. Let go. Once achieved all of this reality will cease to be. First you have to achieve the awareness that we are all part of this interconnected entity. Second you have understand what this interconnected entity is trying to achieve by creating all of this. Third you have to be willing as part of this entity to let go of this reality. And finally you have to let go of the fear that perpetuates this reality and face the end. These are all of course simplified explanations. But the action is simple. LET GO. The action is simple but never achieved. Almost, but not yet. The connected entity that we all are is trying to figure out how to let go of the fear that there is nothing beyond this existence. thats why we are here. 500 billion equations of how to get beyond fear and face the only way we are truly going to find out the answer of creation. That is to let go. I will post more later. this is what this forum should be discussing predominately. We do need to convince ourselves of what we already know.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Pandora
#2 Posted : 1/1/2011 3:50:10 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Welcome to the Nexus.

I look forward to reading other replies to this post. We seem to be getting a lot of interesting material lately.

Could you take a little time to tell us a bit about yourself? Since it was such a singular, enlightening experience for you, would you be willing to share more about the specifics of that with us? Perhaps what you were like before, what the experience was and how it was achieved and how it changed you?

To be perfectly honest, I'd rather not be told what to do or think by anyone here. I would also like to think I am open to different ideas and ways of thinking.

I don't know much about you based on this intro. I'd like to know more . . . again not about what you think we should do or think, . . . but about you.

Please take awhile to take a good look around. This place is most probably not what you think it is.

Again, welcome to the Nexus.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Apoc
#3 Posted : 1/1/2011 7:17:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
The truth is out there

Interesting assertion. Is it really?...... is it really?

Great post. I can relate to the revelation that it seems that all of existence revolves around appreciating it, and learning to let go of this world and give in to the natural tides of the universe.

cellux
#4 Posted : 1/1/2011 9:11:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm also interested in all the rest you have to say - even if it's all just commentary to what you've already told us in your first post. I like the "taste" of your ideas.

hipal wrote:
The connected entity that we all are is trying to figure out how to let go of the fear that there is nothing beyond this existence.

This dual nature of the entity perplexed me for a long time. On one hand, it is dreaming the world, on the other, it wants to wake up from it. As far as I know, the Hindu tradition knows about this, and explains it with the Shiva-Shakti dyad, where Shakti uses Shiva's white light energy to create the illusion of maya. Shakti entices Shiva to go to sleep, while Shiva constantly strives to remember what was lost in this process. Shakti transforms Shiva and pours it all outwards into manifestation (nature), while Shiva has this innate tendency to pull it back-, in- and upwards, back to its source form, so that it may become enlightened again.

I think the primary fear stems from my inability to hold the two extremes at once in my mind. I as a human being cannot fathom how Shiva could be woken up from the dream without Shakti's empire (nature and all of creation) going out of the window in the same moment. I sense that if I just give in to enlightenment (let go), by that I in a sense kill Shakti and this prospect is very frightening (there is tremendous responsibility attached to it). I was always looking for a solution where I can have the cake and eat it too, where Shiva can become enlightened in the world, as the world, while still being it. I imagine a solution where the divine energy in its clearest form lights up the whole world (itself) as a fractal Christmas tree. Which would probably mean something like the beginnings of paradise on Earth.