We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
intro download Options

mrwiggle
#1 Posted : 12/31/2010 7:00:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

so i have found myself in an interesting position with the spice, having gone quite in depth with fumigated spice and having slightly more than a handful of aya experiences i am familiar with many of the concepts of how hyperspace works and with the ways that these things translate into ones experiences and learnings, though i have not worked with any of these plants/healers recently and moreover have not maintained any energy/ movment/ meditation/ cleansing, etc. practices' so my energy fields and mindscape a reletivly bogged down and in a rut as you could say...as a result i had a much harder time conseptualizing or even clearly remembering all of the details of the events to follow...hopefully in the near future i will develope these traits which will result in more concise and clear experiences...moving on to the events...i did not have all of the ingredients i had hoped to gather for the evening though i had more than enough materials to accomplish my goal...in the week prior i focused on getting my homespace cleaned and pre prayering the area...my intake was not significantly modified though i keep pretty good practice always(clean water, organic veggies, very little sugar,no red meat,very little alcohol, etc'ish) though i avoided vaso dialators to avoid a headache situation. so i collected my supplies which were as follows: 100 g red caapi, glob of mimosa tea reduced to a solid state(unknown amount of alkaloids present), a pinch of spice and a small bag of simple mans changa (changa made by melting spice onto plant matter). and i was off i beat the crap out of my vine which was in 6 inch pieces (put the vine in some old jeans that i sewed into a bag thing and beat with hammer) put the persistant pieces in coffee grinder and shake...brewed up all the vine in LARGE pot full of water let simmer on med low for the afternoon...after about an hour i started drinking glasses of it after about 3 glasses i ate about a 1/2 tbs of whole peppercorns to increase absorbtion...i though swallowing them whole was a rather clever way to not deal with the pepperyness though i suspect they were not as effective as they could be i think next time i'll try soaking them in vineagar for a day...or grind them up and gelcap them...moving on i continued cassually sipping my vine until i was almost done, i had only about 2 glasses of tea left and was feeling the effects...a plate randomly slid off of a precarious stack and i cought before i even realized that it had fallen... occurrences like these are always a sure sign for me that mama aya is with me, there was also a relaxing warming sensation and a tingling in the face...at this point i prepared my light tonic i mixed my hardened glass like chunk into some of the hot aya tea with a hefty splash of lemon juice and mixed until fully dissolved...it took awhile. then for good measure i sprinkled in a pinch of pure spice...drank it down...could feel the electricity surging through my brain and central nervous system immediatly...after about 5-10 mins the nausea started in waves first lightly then more heavy, i puked soon afterward, it was clean and quick just one solid contraction of the stomach and wapoosh! as the vomit left me i felt a heavyness leave me, and also my visions...i sat and meditated for a little while...was feeling pretty solemn and decided to lighten up! heheh..so i loaded my simple mans changa and took two light hits...i thought i might want to let the wave pass and take up the pipe again in 30 mins or so...it was not the case, the changa was like a hairpin trigger for the other beings present in my body i was in the space intensively for 6 hours... i wiggled my heart out in an alien language of flashing symbols until i felt grounded (there was a bit more to it then that but my mind hasnt really conceptualized the teachings) then all was complete and i napped until morning....any questons? Surprised Shocked Rolling eyes Razz
ive received the trans dermal download in the apousal lounge

no disease could possibly survive in such a wiggly environment!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 12/31/2010 11:41:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

paragraphs?

mrwiggle
#3 Posted : 12/31/2010 7:45:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

mrwiggle
#4 Posted : 12/31/2010 7:47:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

insane?my badd,
so i have found myself in an interesting position with the spice, having gone quite in depth with fumigated spice and having slightly more than a handful of aya experiences i am familiar with many of the concepts of how hyperspace works and with the ways that these things translate into ones experiences and learnings, though i have not worked with any of these plants/healers recently and moreover have not maintained any energy/ movment/ meditation/ cleansing, etc. practices' so my energy fields and mindscape are reletivly bogged down and in a rut as you could say...as a result i had a much harder time conseptualizing or even clearly remembering all of the details of the events to follow...hopefully in the near future i will develope these traits which will result in more concise and clear experiences.

moving on to the events...i did not have all of the ingredients i had hoped to gather for the evening though i had more than enough materials to accomplish my goal...in the week prior i focused on getting my homespace cleaned and pre prayering the area...my intake was not significantly modified though i keep pretty good practice always(clean water, organic veggies, very little sugar,no red meat,very little alcohol, etc'ish) though i avoided vaso dialators to avoid a headache situation.

so i collected my supplies which were as follows: 100 g red caapi, glob of mimosa tea reduced to a solid state(unknown amount of alkaloids present), a pinch of spice and a small bag of simple mans changa (changa made by melting spice onto plant matter on a warm setting in toaster over) and a bit of peppercorns.

i beat the crap out of my vine which was in 6 inch pieces (put the vine in some old jeans that i sewed into a bag thing and beat with hammer) put the persistant pieces in coffee grinder and shake...brewed up all the vine in LARGE pot full of water let simmer on med low for the afternoon...after about an hour i started drinking glasses of it after about 3 glasses i ate about a 1/2 tbs of whole peppercorns to increase absorbtion...i though swallowing them whole was a rather clever way to not deal with the pepperyness though i suspect they were not as effective as they could be i think next time i'll try soaking them in vineagar for a day...or grind them up and gelcap them...moving on i continued cassually sipping my vine until i was almost done, i had only about 2 glasses of tea left and was feeling the effects...

a plate randomly slid off of a precarious edge and i caught it before i even realized that it had fallen... occurrences like these are always a sure sign for me that mama aya is with me, there was also a relaxing warming sensation and a tingling in the face...at this point i prepared my light tonic i mixed my mimosa chunk into some of the hot aya tea with a hefty splash (maybe 1/8 a cup?) of lemon juice and mixed until fully dissolved...it took awhile. then for good measure i sprinkled in a pinch of pure spice...drank it down...could feel the electricity surging through my brain and central nervous system immediatly...after about 5-10 mins the nausea started in waves first lightly then more heavy, i puked soon afterward, it was clean and quick just one solid contraction of the stomach and wapoosh! as the vomit left me i felt a heavyness leave me, and also my visions...i sat and meditated for a little while...was feeling pretty solemn and decided to lighten up! heheh..so i loaded my simple mans changa and took two light hits...i thought i might want to let the wave pass and take up the pipe again in 30 mins or so...it was not the case, the changa was like a hairpin trigger for the other beings present in my body i was in the space intensively for 6 hours... i wiggled my heart out in an alien language of flashing symbols until i felt grounded (there was a bit more to it then that but my mind hasnt really conceptualized the teachings) then all was complete and i napped until morning....any questons?