We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
It's the RED pill! Options

taureanirishman
#1 Posted : 12/26/2010 6:05:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

was doing some dishes and this hit me.... not allowed to post anywhere else *yet* but think about this...

Pharmahusca - cappi tea... followed by jungle/orange spice.... RED PILL! Matrix got it right!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Mindlusion
#2 Posted : 12/31/2010 1:03:05 AM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

I think if Neo had vaporized the red pill, he would have seen the rabbit hole is actually endless
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

Pandora
#3 Posted : 12/31/2010 2:33:58 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

LOL. In addition to the movie, "The Matrix," I would highly recommend the classic science fiction book "Dune" by Frank Herbert. I suspect you will be delighted.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Mindlusion
#4 Posted : 12/31/2010 2:46:46 AM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Hmm.. There also is "Spicediver edit" of the movie Dune. Very good.
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

taureanirishman
#5 Posted : 12/31/2010 5:37:03 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I actually watched Dune last night Smile Need to see the spicedriver edit though, never heard of that one!

Electric.Sight
#6 Posted : 12/31/2010 7:40:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

haha YES! If someone asks me what DMT is like I tell them "It's like finding out the matrix is real!"
Disclaimer: All Entheogens and other research materials are not for Human consumption! I have researched by text the effects of consuming such things in case of accidental consumption. I have never actually consumed any of the materials I speak about and it should be assumed I'm speaking hypothetically. I have a wild imagination.