We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT Psychedelia . Hi all DMT dudes . Options

MushroomHills
#1 Posted : 12/30/2010 3:29:18 PM

Marko

Hi all DMT dudes . Im new here and Id love to share my knowledge about DMT and Pineal . We all should use Psychedelics and Meditate to activate Pineal gland . Thanks to it we see Dreams . We can activate it when we are awake , its a spiritual development . Love and light to all . 2012 is a beginning of an Age of Light . Bliss !
Video - The Star Gate - Pineal Gland
Hey there DMT Lovers . Let the Spirit Molecule Enlighten us . Psylocybe Cubensis " Golden Teacher " is the best .
================================
Bliss all , Hare Krishna Bless !

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Pandora
#2 Posted : 12/30/2010 3:43:00 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Smile

Hello,

Welcome to DMT-Nexus. Take a good look around - you might be surprised & pleased.

Might you be willing to tell us a little bit about yourself and your DMT experience?

Again, welcome.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

endlessness
#3 Posted : 12/30/2010 4:20:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

I would also lke to know more about you and your extraction/dmt/psychedelic experiences.

I see you are into this whole 2012 pineal gland story. I would like to add though that here in the Nexus we generally have a very down-to-earth orientation, and like discussions to be based on facts and good arguments. Pineal gland+dmt connection is one of the stories that occasionally comes up but it is a false one because all the evidence so far shows DMT cannot be bio-synthesized there, due to the lack of INMT expression in the pineal gland. Here's a scientific source for this: http://www.anoniem.org/?...r-Dimethyltryptamine-DMT

Quote:
Human INMT was expressed in the lung, thyroid, adrenal gland, heart, muscle, and spinal cord, but not in the brain.

Also regarding this 'illuminati 2012' story. We discourage baseless speculative conspiracy theories here, in fact we have even added this to our attitude page.

Please do not think this is closed mindedness. Diversity of opinions are welcome, but we also need a balance. There are enough forums out there where Conspiracy Theories are discussed, but we really want the Nexus to be a place where there are reasonable discussions (and conspiracy theories only create unnecessary fights with no practical advantages), and specially, we work hard so that the information here is reliable.

In any case, welcome to the forums. See you around!

Kartikay
#4 Posted : 12/30/2010 4:54:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I figured it out. This thread is a joke! right...? Mad props to whoever created the "MushroomHills" account. Who did it? house? trav?
He led a double life. Did that make him a liar? He did not feel a liar. He was a man of two truths. - Murdoch, Dame [Jean] Iris

Kartikay is a character role that I play when I feel like escaping reality. Nothing I say under the pseudonym "Kartikay" reflects any of my actual life or personal history.

DiMiTree
#5 Posted : 12/30/2010 11:57:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh no Endlessness!Shocked DMT PINEAL 2012 ILLUMINATE END OF TIME END OF THE WORLD DMT PINEAL 2012 ILLUMINATE END OF TIME 2019 AGGH!
Laughing
Nah seriously, i think we are often too distracted by media hype, and other things like drugs and technology, that we forget to focus on the now, which is all there ever really is.
I believe 2011 will be a great year of preparation, mentally, physically and spiritually for whatever may happen across this massive awakening shift that seems to be going on at a multidimentional universal level.
Wink

Welcome to the nexus
:arrow: <3Stop
DiMi

SpiralNeuroEclipse
#6 Posted : 12/31/2010 12:24:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the nexus my freind Smile