We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Universal Internet and spirits of ancestors. Options

McShaka
#1 Posted : 12/25/2010 11:36:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello fellow travellers,

I've wrote a report before about my 'beyond breakthrough' experience today I want to tell you about my mission.

I have experience with psychedelics since 1993. I have never overdone it and always gave an experience time to integrate into my system. My last great leap was a three day ayahuasca ceremony with a shaman. Ayahuasca changed me in a positive way. It dealt with unresolved pain and gave me insight in who I really am. I'm in peace and want to give other people what ayahuasca gave me.

My good friend 'Dave' (not his real name) is struggling with addiction since he was 14. He was a guy who would say psychedelics will fry your brain, makes you delirious (Nixon talk) etc.. Last year his wife left him (with his gambling, alcohol, cocaine addiction), took his daughter (1,5 years old) and filed for a Restraining Order + divorce. After a few months he wanted to commit suicide. Nobody knew he was planning his own death but he called me and thanked me for being his only good friend for 24 years. I knew this wasn't right, jumped in my car and drove 2,5 hours to pick him up. I'm glad I did.

After a good conversation with my wife and Dave we've decided to help him with a new start. He took few of his belongings left his old town and so called 'friends' and we took him in our home in our attic. The first thing I did was take him on vacation with my wife and little girl (almost 2 years now). I rented a boat in Southern Europe and we all relaxed for two weeks sailing the Mediterranean.

I had a plan with Dave and prepared him. We talked a lot about psychedelics and their beneficial effects. I let him read a few of my books and after two months he wanted to do some psilocybin with me. We did 3,5 gram dried shrooms (each). He didn't like it at first but after saying some comforting words to him he gave in and enjoyed the ride. A month later we did 4 gram (each) and he liked it a lot and started crying because he felt that someone or something gave him consolation.

Two months later I had my ayahuasca experience and Dave found himself a place to live in my town. When I came back I told him about my experience and since then he is determined to do ayahuasca himself. A week later he asked me if we could do a higher dose of psilocybin. I agreed. My top dose was 4,5 gram dried and I decided to do 5(each) with him. This was a different experience for me. Dave started purging and he enjoyed it. He started crying and laughing. He was telling me all the shit came out, that he was regaining control of his actions and life. I, on the other hand, had my first (Eyes Open) '3d living soap bubbles' forming in front of me with all kind of information rotating inside the bubbles. I connected with the universal Internet coming to the conclusion that there are no questions only answers. Next I got the question if I wanted the knowledge of my ancestors, if I wanted to become a healer (My mother is black). I accepted. Maybe I was delirious, I think I wasn't, but my goal in life since that experience is to help other people. That's a good thing, right?

Dave was my first test case. The guy feels reborn, determined to do it right from now on.

For me, it gave me something special. I have a feeling souls in need will find me. I will help them if I can. I'll keep logs for science and future generations to come. I feel that I can do this aside of my day job and be a good father as well. (my wife thinks so...... and most of the time she's right Wink )

Thank you for reading.

Warm regards.

PS: My native tongue isn't English but I did my best to get the words and grammar right Wink

On quantum level your mind is everywhere.

Everything I say is fantasy! I'm a platonic liar!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

McShaka
#2 Posted : 12/26/2010 7:57:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Follow up:

I still didn't introduce myself.

Hi, I'm a 35 years old guy from Europe. I've done about 10 STB mimosa extractions using Noman's Tek. The crystals I get from my first freeze precip pull using Naptha always results in nice white crystals. These are the crystals I like the most and these are the ones I load into The Machine. I give away a lot to everyone who is interested.

I know chemistry and love to play with my glassware. I've made changa and now I'm working on pharmahuasca. I've had multiple breakthroughs and as I call them 'beyond breakthroughs' (transportations to other realities which looks, feels and smells like the one we're in now but slightly different).

I have a wife, who is my sitter. She has some experience but leaves the exploration up to me because she finds it hard to keep up with the experience (too fast for her).

We have a little girl and she is doing breakfast, lunch and supper Wink

My wife and I have good jobs and we love to read, see films, travel, sail and hike through nature.

Pandora
#3 Posted : 12/26/2010 9:01:27 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hi McShaka,

I read beyond breakthrough and it made me smile. Also made me look forward to your future experience reports. Welcome to the Nexus. You sound like a fascinating person. I'll bet your wife is neat too. She might get along well with my husband. Smile

You will meet many people with similar interest to your own here. You will meet many people from Europe and all over the planet.

Welcome!
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

McShaka
#4 Posted : 12/26/2010 3:13:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Pandora wrote:
Hi McShaka,

I read beyond breakthrough and it made me smile. Also made me look forward to your future experience reports. Welcome to the Nexus. You sound like a fascinating person. I'll bet your wife is neat too. She might get along well with my husband. Smile

You will meet many people with similar interest to your own here. You will meet many people from Europe and all over the planet.

Welcome!

Thank you Pandora. I feel welcome Very happy

The_Shaman
#5 Posted : 12/26/2010 3:22:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great post and congrats on helping your friend, sounds like you gave freely of yourself and shared the love of your family and home , the universe has and will reward you for such a selfless act, my hats off to you healer.

I look forward to reading more of your posts ~ my best to you - shaman
Obviously everything the Shaman says is Hyperspace Hyperbole

endlessness
#6 Posted : 12/26/2010 4:33:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, thank you for sharing, im very happy for the help you gave to your friend!

You seem like a very nice and balanced person, I think you'll fit in perfectly here Smile

Welcome to the Nexus!

McShaka
#7 Posted : 12/26/2010 10:34:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you The_Shaman and endlessness I'm smiling from cheek to cheek Very happy

MushroomHills
#8 Posted : 12/30/2010 7:09:53 PM

Marko

wow what a story . Im so glad that there are people like you out there with allot of heart . welcome to this site and have fun here . DMT rules
Hey there DMT Lovers . Let the Spirit Molecule Enlighten us . Psylocybe Cubensis " Golden Teacher " is the best .
================================
Bliss all , Hare Krishna Bless !