We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
2010: The Year I Made Contact Options

melange
#1 Posted : 12/27/2010 6:50:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A one line profile of me: 80's kid who started his mid life crisis at the age of 20.

And now, the relevant stuff:
I first heard of DMT in February of this year. A new client (I'm a videographer/photographer) and I were winding down our meeting with small talk. I knew he was kind of a neo-hippie and I told him that I was a metaphysical neophyte (in so many words), and that I was exploring meditation. He then proceeded to talk about three foot green and seven foot purple aliens living with us on the earth and aliens from Pleadies and pineal glands and third eyes. I listened intently, as it was all very interesting. Being the commensurate sci-fi guy, the 80's kid in me ate it all up. He finally asked if I had heard of DMT. I said no, and he told me that it was a hallucinogen, like mushrooms. I quickly recalled my one trip on LSD in high school and said, "I'm cool with that, I'm trying to do it au natural." My rationale being simply being that I was too old to be fcuking with shti like that. We parted ways and I did a good job for him.

Remember that 80's kid? Well, he then proceeded to do his research, googlizing and youTubing, unearthing the world(s) of David Icke, David Wilcock, Rick Strassman, Joe Rogan. Dimethyltryptamine? Two chemical steps from tryptophan? Like the protein in turkey that makes you sleepy? Natural? WTF? in plants? in animals? in ME?! It was all very compelling information.

Two months later, SWIM takes a one hit dip into the hyperspace pool. Trippy 3D patterns, man. Cool.
A month after that and with a two hit launch, SWIM experiences (what he realized just last week) what SWIM calls "the dude."
SWIM researches MHRB and related teks until SWIM understands what each step in the process does (hey those college chem labs were suddenly not so worthless after all!).
When SWIM could mentally do the process in his head, SWIM researches MHRB sources and picks one.
SWIM gets 1.17% return from MHRB. Pure white spice. SWIM is pleasantly surprised.
SWIM explores cautiously, deliberately, anxiously, humbly. Each trip beginning with trepidation, each one ending with fascination.

Hello, DMT-Nexus.
I will be known here as melange.

let's explore together
let's learn together
let's help each other

because we all are ONE.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Swarupa
#2 Posted : 12/27/2010 6:58:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Velcome!

endlessness
#3 Posted : 12/29/2010 12:02:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice intro essay! Smile

Welcome to the Nexus!

Im glad it all worked fine in your extraction. Keep exploring with respect and you'll not cease to be amazed by this molecule Pleased

Any plans for trying oral dmt (ayahuasca or pharmahuasca)? I think its also very very special, def something to try out if smoked dmt is already interesting you and if you feel like having a slower and more internal/personal/teaching experience.

Good luck!

melange
#4 Posted : 12/29/2010 6:40:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you, all. It is so hard to find a forum where the members really respect each other. Possibly a beneficial side effect of DMT? lol
At any rate, it is much welcomed and a breath of fresh air.

Regarding aya/pharma, I coincidentally (or is there even such a thing anymore) started reading some related posts. SWIM bought some Lu Gen (Chinese herb) awhile back and has been contemplating making some tea. SWIM only needs to find some syrian rue.

While all the chemistry and breakthroughs could be considered successes, I must admit that the ramifications of KNOWING what had not been previously known, only inferred was a challenge to integrate into my psyche.

Surprisingly so.

I had always believed there to be other intelligences out there only because it was so illogical if not narcissistic to think that humans on earth were the only ones in a universe of some unfathomable size. It was a no-brainer, but a veiled and cozy one. With such size, we've got plenty of elbow room. To actually encounter a being (however cool it may be in the sci-fi movies I had grown up with), is altogether a different story.

Mind, blown.
World, rocked.
In internet slang, WTF. WTF. WTF. OMG. OMG. OMFG.

It definitely marked a chapter in my life, and it seems that there are now only two kinds of people on the earth, those that know, and those who do not. Not to take a holier-than-thou point of view (though I do feel fortunate), but, like a dog sleeping at the foot of a bed, ignorance is bliss. Somehow, though, I suspect if we all knew, the world would be a step closer to the paradise that humans innately seek.

MushroomHills
#5 Posted : 12/30/2010 6:48:03 PM

Marko

Oh cool intro . Welcome dude . This is the most ritest place to ask and talk about DMT PSychedelia . I love it too and want more . Never Enough Smile Have a good time here and good luck dude
Hey there DMT Lovers . Let the Spirit Molecule Enlighten us . Psylocybe Cubensis " Golden Teacher " is the best .
================================
Bliss all , Hare Krishna Bless !