We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Silly Green Bastard Options

Infundibulum
#1 Posted : 10/8/2008 3:16:31 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

Hi all,

SWIM's FOAF met some strange entity while on his last venture in the hyperspace and it really looked VERY weird compared to what he has been experiencing so far.

So, as long as spice was smoked, he was instantly launched to hyperspace just to meet this weirdo. This guy had the stature and awe of a Zeus-type-of-character. His colour was predominately green and he was flying very fast back and forth onto SWIM's FOAF face, shouting (or giving the message) YOU WILL NOT PASS!!!. His face looked humanoid and he had the characteristics of people with mental incapabilities. He looked totally stupid and then he started laughing and mocking at SWIM's FOAF. He was a pain to deal with because of his silliness and the stupidity he was emitting that was pretty annoying, then he eventually disappeared somewhere and the trip started coming to an end...

Have SWIY (or their friends) ever met similar weird personalities? I would be glad to hear back!

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Jorkest
#2 Posted : 10/8/2008 3:26:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

welllll...that bouncing back and forth reminds SWIM of one time he smoked it....he got stuck in this tunnel..and just kept bouncing back and forth...and couldnt get out of it...this was about 3 weeks ago...so he decided he wanted to blast that vision out of the water..so he packed up a huge mound full of crystals...and smoked it...next thing he knows is hes being thrashed around by some entities...he had to actually fight them off!! they were beating the crap out of him...as in saying..STAY OUT! and he was like..uhhhh...ok?

so all this reminds me of is that for some reason...hyperspace may be closed at certain times...you may have to be very direct in your reason for going...make a very clear intent..and make sure its not some stupid question..because they will give you a stupid answer...

it also might help having a hint of some MAOI's in your system...they seem to appreciate that...

after SWIM got the crap beat out of him he decided it was a good idea to take a bit of a break...no use angering them right? so after a few weeks he decided it was time to check in again...and he just so happened to have some tetrahydroharmine in his system..and his intention was to get in there and find out the reasoning behind not being allowed in....and of course...the answer was completely obvious when he got there...

the answer is....

things are going down..and they cant have punk ass humans messing up the system...and we need to be HERE...we need to create the critical mass....but you may ask..where is here...he believes that HERE is actually on the otherside...we are in the process of sliding over to our new energetic home...this may help explain some insomnia...

we need to be fully grounded in our new homes...but pretty soon hyperspace is going to be easier than ever to access...possibly easier than using the internet!??!
it's a sound

acolon_5
#3 Posted : 10/8/2008 3:48:21 PM

The Great Namah

Yes, I have met entities that don't want to let me pass.

I have found two ways to deal with these.

1) Tell him/her/it you WILL pass and will youself through...this usually works well as annoying entites are usually pretty low on the totem pole and are usually very weak (regardless on what they APEAR to be)

2) if possible open and then reclose your eyes, I find this brings one to a new place in hyperspace.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

polytrip
#4 Posted : 10/8/2008 4:08:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
good tips acolon_5. I must say i've met strangers as well. Some of them where incredibly funny for some reason. Sending stupidity-vibrations, wich made their entire existence totally hilarious.
One of them was a burning captain and he claimed to be 500 years old, constantly warning for pirates and storms. And there where these women, keeping litle devils as pets, constantly saying how cute and naughty they where when they tried to set the world on fire or take over the universe again!