We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
has anyhone ever seen this room Options

۩
#21 Posted : 7/10/2009 6:46:35 PM

The soul does not walk, it soars.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

WSaged
#22 Posted : 7/10/2009 7:18:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh yes!
You are up & walking around just fine, your just seeing a completely different world.

And if your about to walk off of a building, that's no problem...cause you can fly too!!
Also, the ground is made of cotton candy so it wouldn't hurt you if you fell anyway...just taste delicious!

Rolling eyes
WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

Observant
#23 Posted : 7/10/2009 8:29:55 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

I have a friend whom the last time he experienced the spice (50mg) which he described as a breakthrough afterwards - he instantly got up and tumbled around - clearly being in another place . (that is not too unusual for him)

It wouldnt be possible for me - but for some it is .
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

idtravlr
#24 Posted : 7/10/2009 9:28:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Getting back to the art. That is all some really cool stuff!! I saw some work recently at an Alex Grey show that was remarkably similar to breakthrough OEV's that I get. It wasn't Grey's work, it was co-hosting artist. I need to try and find his name and work. I shall go search now! Smile

Droplet! That's one hell of a "rough sketch"! Nice work. I really wish I had that talent. Stick figures just don't convey the depth and vastness of hyperspace very well... Laughing

Peace
-idt
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

Gir
#25 Posted : 5/17/2010 4:06:56 PM

Gir

The only "walking" i have done on spice was to jump up mid-3rd hit and run my ass to the bathroom. Longest Pee ive ever taken. Farthest pee ive taken from home too. I travelled fast and far with that one. Razz
Lets go extract something together Smile

house wrote:
19:10:05 ‹house› mama aya gave me lego man eye healers

Smoke Spice, NOW

Gir likes to tell lies, and the truth, but gir cant even tell the difference between them...

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.phpTHIS IS THE VENUS PROJECT.

MooshyPeaches
#26 Posted : 5/17/2010 7:22:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have not been in a room with a crystal exactly, but a dark room with this strange impossible light in the middle. and maybe 10 or so beings around the light entering in and out of the dimension

BananaForeskin
#27 Posted : 7/13/2010 8:55:13 PM

I Eat Plant Magic

I SAW THIS ROOM LAST NIGHT
¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

dopestone
#28 Posted : 7/13/2010 9:59:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

awesome thread!
some of my trip art.

I'm not sure if I'm indecisive or not.

Global
#29 Posted : 12/30/2010 4:36:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

WSaged wrote:
Then this strikes me as familiar, but not necessarily the little guy in the picture exactly, but the sharpness & aesthetic of that "place" & the "beings" in it.

WS

I feel like the way the big hand in the picture looks is how my hands have looked while on spice in terms of consistency and texture. That kinda doughy, putty-like quality to them. Also in terms of the whole crystal room thing, I haven't quite seen what's in that seashell picture, but I've been in what seems to be like these crystal caverns with colorful glowing geometries everywhere.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

magickalex
#30 Posted : 3/8/2018 11:23:53 PM

playing mantis

i've seen the shell thing with light coming out of it. seems like you go into it at some point.
ཨོཾ་མཎིཔདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ

((((((( ))))))) ((((((( ))))))) ((((((( ))))))) ((((((( )))))))

"The mind is devoid of mind,
For the nature of mind is clear light."
From the Eight Thousand Verse Prajñāparamitā

magickalex
#31 Posted : 3/8/2018 11:25:55 PM

playing mantis

i've seen the shell thing with light coming out of it. seems like you go into it at some point.
ཨོཾ་མཎིཔདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ

((((((( ))))))) ((((((( ))))))) ((((((( ))))))) ((((((( )))))))

"The mind is devoid of mind,
For the nature of mind is clear light."
From the Eight Thousand Verse Prajñāparamitā

PsyDuckmonkey
#32 Posted : 8/26/2018 12:40:30 AM

witch

The shell room reminds me of a very similar room, only this one has a bulbous shining crystalline brain thing in the middle with a spherical crystal shield and various connections going into it, and I'm pretty certain that brain kinda is our reality, or the server it runs on, or my brain (which may be the same thing) or whatev.

Only I think the walls are also kinda bright, or crystalline, but probably not exactly black. I think I'd remember if it was black.
Do you believe in the THIRD SUMMER OF LOVE?

PREV12