We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
...my first experience with DMT Options

DreaM Time
#1 Posted : 12/29/2010 2:18:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have been fascinated in alternative states of consciousness since i first experimented with LSD and about 6 months ago i had my first session with the spirit molecule.

The setting was a moderately lit living area and i was in the company of two close male friends. I remember feeling a little nervous as i new the session was imminent but there was no backing out now and tried my very hardest to concentrate on a positive mindset.

One of my friends offered to heat the glass pipe for me so i could concentrate on my hit. I waited for the substance to vaporize in the chamber before slowly inhaling the thick white smoke and as i did i felt a tear forming in the corner of my right eye which i ignored and continued to inhale until my vision started to distort. I held the sweet smoke in for as long as i possibly could and as i exhaled i reached up to wipe away the tear drop from my eye and as i did i felt a rush of mixed feelings flowing through my head, it felt like sadness then fear then excitement as my finger touched the teardrop ever so lightly i remember thinking this tear drop is my last drop of everything that represents anything i know or am familiar with and the world disappeared in what i can only describe as a whirlpool in front of my eyes all at the same time my friend telling me frantically "quick quick take another hit...nup haha he's gone"...

The space i was now in was no longer moderately lit and a darkness was now present as a prominent background. The friend who helped me light up looked dramatically different now and took the appearance of a tribal warrior (try to picture beast from xmen) with blue skin and muscular like a larger than life body builder, his face covered with colorful tribal markings and facial hair, and although his physical appearance had dramatically changed i still identified him as my friend, quite possibly because he was sitting in the same position and took on some similar facial features although this creature was not human. Either way the presence of the warrior was extremely comforting and it felt like its purpose was to protect me although it did not seem interested in me or want to communicate with me but rather that it was there only to perform its duty of "babysitting".

As i reflected on the presence of the warrior i realised that my focus had been entirely directed to him and at this point i decided to look beyond and i was frightened at what i saw as there now seemed to be a group of entities watching me ever so closely however i felt as if they were not willing to reveal their identity unless i let go and entered further into the unknown. The creatures were small and filled all of my background vision and although distorted they appeared to me as floating, in dark purple cloaks and through the openings of the cloaks was complete darkness except for the bright yellow glowing eyes. The presence of these creatures was rather intimidating (unlike the warrior) and their intentions sinister from the little information they had provided me with...like they were waiting for me to give in to curiosity however i was cautious at this point and i found myself returning to a familiar reality which although extremely warped i could definitely identify as the moderately lit room that i started the session. I then stood up suddenly and went to touch my head, i felt my cap and grabbed it off to inspect it closely for what ever reason but i think i just needed something tangible to let me know i was really "back" and i then proceeded to move to a position so i could see outside (i wanted to make sure there was still an "outside" ) and then i informed my two friends of what had just happened.

I estimate the above events happened over a time frame of a few minutes at the most.

Thanks for reading and peace and love to all.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Global
#2 Posted : 12/29/2010 4:53:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

That was quite a vivid first experience. It can take some quite a while before they see any entities altogether. You took your first big step into another world. Just don't be surprised if your next experience is nothing like this one. The number one mistake I see people make with DMT is to categorize the experience and think that, "oh, this is what happens when you smoke DMT." Each experience can be radically different without warning, although many times there can be repetitive themes too.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb