We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First launch:All the way Options

pinche
#1 Posted : 9/15/2008 5:20:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

In this dream swim smoked pure white crystals in a single serv wine bottle rigged "machine" style. Swim eyeballed the dose,which swim dosnt recommend.swim easily inhaled two cottony hits,by the second hit swim could feel this was it.Swim closed eyes and was confronted by an undulating fractal "flower" and felt it was alive or life itself.Then boom, swim was somewhere else.It was a room made of orange,red pinkish tubes or veins of energy.Throbing and pulsating and there was a high pitched chattering coming from all around.But this was nothing compared to the over whelming power of the force swim was faced with.Like all the energy of creation concentrated in one point.swim was fully aware and in awe for most of this trip,but at one point seemed to merge with this energy and become one with all that was,is and ever will be.Then bam swim was back in his body and quickly regained normal awareness.swim watched as his room coalecsed back to solid 3D "reality" shimmering with golden/silver energy.This was swims most profound experience ever and swim has been way out on LSD,shrooms,salvia and you name it.swim prepared for years and still was not prepared.YOU CAN NOT BE PREPARED FOR THIS.swim was basically atheist before.Now swim knows there is more out there,swims mind could not have produced this.Swim was somewhere tangible somehow more so than this world/dimension.Swim had privious glimpses,but this was sraight to the central hub of creation.Oh yeah, and to anyone who wants the answer to the question: Why? Because it's possible

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

acolon_5
#2 Posted : 9/15/2008 6:51:43 PM

The Great Namah

Congratulations! Welcome to Club Hyperspace!

Seriously though, it is an amazing substance and can show you things that no human mind could make up. It stregnthed my belief in The Divine like nothing else has.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

drainlife20
#3 Posted : 9/15/2008 11:59:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It is a bit weird. SWIM wasn't looking for any sort of insight or reflection, and bam. No choice in the matter. And the whole "why" thing, SWIM realized that the answer is simple too. If we didn't exist, we wouldn't have got to this point, and we wouldn't be able to ask "why". At the time it meant everything and was all he needed to know.
Thanks for reading my dream diary! I hope you found it interesting! LMBO!

Linga Sarira
#4 Posted : 9/16/2008 9:24:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

why ?

Cos DMT is in your brain already, it is in just about everything else too, there is something about it, your brain takes it, and eats it up like candy, i mean when you strip away all the human learning youve done your whole life, if you take all the language away all the catalouging of reality humans do, your left with a pretty surreal landscape, hidden dimensions indeed.

mardybum
#5 Posted : 9/16/2008 1:55:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah dmt is amazing. my dmt experiences have led me to believe there is something else out there.

pinche
#6 Posted : 9/16/2008 5:10:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

In reply to drainlife20's comment, swims whole purpose with any of this is insight.Mainly healing and enjoying and exploreing this reality we find ourselves in. swim might have come off too matter of factly but he didnt want to muck up his report with too much subjective info,there really is no way to express these things properly with words alone.swims purpose for posting anything at all is that he felt the need for some connetion to people who would know more about this and help swim integrate this experience.And yeah it has changed swim, he's exerienced some amazeing things before but this has really stuck,he can never be the same and its good.swim appreciates any comments, he just wants to learn and share.Its not that swim didnt take this seriously its just that he was going for a test run and ended up with a much larger dose than planned.Thanks for the feedback.

eviljackalope
#7 Posted : 10/8/2008 9:51:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

We are all connected. We all learn and share. I had the same thing happen to me. A very large dose for the first time. You are not alone.

Jorkest
#8 Posted : 10/8/2008 2:22:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

anybody ever think that we actually die in our old reality and copy our energies into this one after breaking through and thus think that we are all ok...when in fact we all have died as many times as we have broken through????
it's a sound