We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Broken Soul Jamboree Options

universecannon
#1 Posted : 12/26/2010 6:48:59 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

A new album by Tipper came out last month, and i just found out now! Razz

i highly recommend it : ]
check eat out here: http://lostinsound.org/2...er-broken-soul-jamboree/

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

۩
#2 Posted : 12/26/2010 6:53:43 PM

This album pwnz.
The cover is very omar rodriguezesque ;]

Kartikay
#3 Posted : 12/26/2010 10:58:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm loving it! Thanks for posting it!
He led a double life. Did that make him a liar? He did not feel a liar. He was a man of two truths. - Murdoch, Dame [Jean] Iris

Kartikay is a character role that I play when I feel like escaping reality. Nothing I say under the pseudonym "Kartikay" reflects any of my actual life or personal history.

Ice House
#4 Posted : 12/27/2010 5:02:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Thanks allot for posting this. I have been litening to all of Tipper's music at tippermusic.net The web site gives you a chronology and a sample of every track. Good stuff. I know what I'm going to be listening to on my next shroom voyage.
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

soulfood
#5 Posted : 12/27/2010 6:16:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Damn! This is actually TOO good.

Lock 'im up!

Malaclypse
#6 Posted : 12/27/2010 3:08:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Someone posted this in the "Music that get's you through life" thread a bit back. I didn't realize it was so recent. This was my first exposure to Tipper and I was soooooooo pleasantly surprised. Very interesting array of sounds. I've been exploring the rest of his stuff since and think I like this one the most which is great since it is his most recent! Can't wait to see what else he does.

Dark Matter
#7 Posted : 12/29/2010 12:09:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My favorite album of 2010.

Tipper has mastered the art of synthesizing alien soundscapes.

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of one's energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." - Aleister Crowley

Dark Matter is merely a byproduct of the Mind's imagination. Everything written on this board in his name is pure fiction. He is nothing more than an Illusion. Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.