We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I was visited... Options

abnormal
#1 Posted : 12/26/2010 4:53:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This isn't a story about my travels through hyperspace. This isn't about an alien abduction. To be honest I still don't know what this is about but for the sake of trying to pass off my message and the feelings I had endure during this trip accurately I am going to claim I was visited by the infinite creator, the spirit of this earth, or the hidden Oneness that you can find in all of us. I am getting goosebumps just thinking about it.

A day before Christmas Eve. I was home with the parents that day. Had to finish up some Christmas shopping with my Dad. Overall it had been a good time of year unlike most of the previous. The night before I had a nice session with a friend where we had tried out my new batch of Changa that I had just recently finished. During that night I had some weird time warping relapse feelings the entire session but had thought that maybe I had smoked too much of the Caapi leaf and the MAOI's were starting to effect my body.

Even though it was Christmas Eve the next day, I just had to urge to be alone that night. I drove back to my house ( and hour away from my parents where I go to school ). I got home, cleaned up my apartment a bit and set my room up really pretty with a bunch of blacklights and put on a sick visualizer on my monitor. I was going to eat 800ug of some clean needle point and maybe possibly smoke some of my changa later in the trip. After getting comfortable in my pajamas, and setting up my bed I ate the strip (each hit was laid about ~80ug) and sat down on my bed and cleared my thoughts straight into my journey.

I had no concept of time during this entire ordeal. Nor was even remotely close to interested.

When I had opened my eyes, I wasn't alone. At first I was spooked. Did I just spin myself out and here I am in my basement alone lost in my own little head? These visuals were alive. Faces formed where I had my focus. Nothing detailed or particular, just eyes and a mouth. They were just looking at me smiling. Anytime my thought pattern changed, these faces were well aware of what was going through my head and reacted to it accordingly.

I couldn't tell if it was just my eyes producing these visuals or were they having an actual physical effect in my world? I asked and poked and prodded, and in return the blankets were moved over my legs and my bed rocked back and forth as if these visuals ( I will call it a spirit for now on ) wanted comfort me. It was at this point that I went on auto-pilot and did whatever came to my mind without question.

This is where my world was blown away and my heart flutters every time I relive the memory. They wanted me to play guitar. I'm not very good at guitar but I have a few songs that I have made up and play quite often. I picked up the instrument and got comfortable back in my bed. The visuals were now clapping, cheering, and urging me on to play. Not only were their visuals/faces/bodies being formed in the wrinkles of my sheets and blankets, but their was a white mist flowing in the room. When I had reached for the guitar and lifted it up, the mist had been covering my fingers and arms. They were going to aid me in my little concert that I had to perform for them.

I plucked at the strings a bit, just playing around, not hitting any specific notes or chords. My attention was fixed on the guitar. Before anything had been played it was as dark as the room I was in, barely even lit by the black lights, but as soon as I hit a string, the guitar would light as if I was powering up a machine with electricity. The more / harder I hit the strings the brighter it got. The colors were magnificent, just absolutely gorgeous. The strings let off a rainbow mist of pure love and energy and it just overtook my emotions.

It was time for me to start the show. It was time for me to go on my trip.

My song isn't a very happy song, filled with minor chords with some nice dynamic progressions here and there ( I am not very good, I just started a few months ago but I have played instruments in the past ). It didn't matter how good I was though because at the time, this song was flawless, nothing seemed wrong with it. Started off slow and gained a little bit of speed. The more in the moment I was the more lit up the guitar became. The guitar started to separate itself into pieces and pieces. The strings floating away in an ocean of bright vivid colors until eventually I was no longer in my basement, I was no longer holding a guitar, I was no longer me.

The spirit wanted me to see something and was trying to tell me something. This is where it gets extremely vague for me. This was just like blasting off but on LSD, not nearly as intense and way more realistic feeling ( I don't know how else to put it ).

First the spirit took me to this crazy world where my guitar was the center of it all producing rainbows everywhere and lights were flying like fireworks in the background. It was absolutely breathtaking. I think at this point I started crying, absolutely balling my eyes out, still jamming my heart out.

After it had taken to me a sea of people with this light in the center. There was that rainbow mist flowing from all these people and rising to the skies producing even more gorgeous light shows. After a brief moment I realized I was at Woodstock. THE Woodstock, and it was beautiful. If you have ever seen the movie Taking Woodstock, the scene where he eats acid and steps outside of the bus to the ocean of people waving up and down, thats where I was, thats where I stood.

It got weird from here out because I was seriously above and beyond emotional. I had traveled now to another persons soul, someone who had lost a loved one and had a song very close to him and that loved one that he used to always play. Everyone around him was trying to force him to play but he just couldn't do it. Anytime he would reach for the guitar the memories would just rush over me and I would feel so empty and alone because the song just brought back these memories I had been trying to overcome, but I played on, still tearing and balling my eyes out, my face is just soaked in tears. I could feel the tears of the spirits falling on my the strings of my amazing magic show of a guitar. The spirits were sad too, they too felt like they were alone or lost.

The next place I had visited happened when I finished my song. The second I let go of the instrument I was surrounded by these white misty figures who were embracing me with all the love of the world and holding me, my hand, rocking me, telling me thank you so much for the show. They truly appreciated me playing for them, and I said thank you over and over again for the things they showed me and the feelings I felt. It was just overwhelming but beautiful and life changing.

They gave me a few minutes to catch myself. Had to grab my composure. It was like having one of those insane hyperspace experiences where you are just one with everything and the feelings and emotions are full of just positive energy and happiness.

Though the beginning was absolutely amazing, it was time for some healing.

These spirits had made me start to think about people I have wronged in my life, things I should have or could have done differently and any other negative impact I may have had on a fellow human being.

At this point I thought I had died...

I thought I was reliving all my sins and being punished by going through all the emotions of the people that I had effected negatively. It was very sad indeed and once again I started to cry, but this time tears of grief, sadness and regret. I was a dick, I truly was. Some of the things I did as a kid really made me feel like a terrible person. And I wouldn't even let myself justify it, I couldn't. I was only allowed to take full responsibility for my actions and I did. After these spirits shaped out the visuals of the people I had effected, sent the emotions involved all through my body, I apologized profusely and claimed that I had changed, and I will continue to change, for the better.

I will always progress...

Because that's what life is all about. Learning, loving, growing and living. At this point the visuals started become a little weaker. The L must have been starting to wear off. I could still spot a face here and there checking me out smiling and embracing me every once in a while, just as a reassurance. I asked a few questions, and received a few vague answers, but these answers were good enough.

I had asked them who they were. I said outloud, "Do I call you..." and before I could let that big G word slip out ( I was convinced at the time that it must have been ), the spirits took form of human figures and had waved their arm and shaken their head as if they were saying No no no and despised the thought of being called a god. We had both laughed at this and realized how silly it was.

I then asked why I couldn't see them all the time. They instantly got sad and started to show me a few more events that would explain their discretion. I can only remember one event and it was the bombing of hiroshima. This was terrifying. I felt the sadness, I felt my heart stop beating for a second as I watched this massive metal bomb hit the earth in the most intense explosion, people being disintegrated miles around. I realized that when they meddle with people or things, sometimes their powers are not used for love light but for anger and hate.

And now I truly believe LSD was the cure for the A-bomb.

As I sat their almost in tears again, heart beating irregularly from the vision I had just experienced, the spirit had embraced me again and slowly started to rock me. I was instantly comfortable again and started to get sleepier. I said my thanks, sent out prayers to all my loved ones and families ( which brought about even more amazing feelings of love and acceptness ), and laid myself down for bed. I had no idea how I was going to integrate myself the next day, on Christmas Eve.

So here I am. Spilling my heart out to all of you. I have plenty of theories as to why this happened, what or who it was but really I can't be sure. There was a solstice and lunar eclipse recently, so maybe that had to do with part of this. I was wearing my first ever Grateful Dead shirt, maybe that sparked some sort of vibration in our infinite consciousness. Whatever it was the message was clear, times are changing, and it is better to love and be loved.

This is my first trip report. I tend to stay away from explaining my experiences because they are always far from normal (thus my name), and I fear I would be looked at as a lunatic. I have had moments of connecting with others souls and other crazy synchronatic, magical, paranormal type events but nothing I could accurately explain. This is my first attempt. I hope I don't look like a lunatic, but this was real. More real than ever. This world is changing.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

cave paintings
#2 Posted : 12/26/2010 7:07:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like a beautiful experience. I especially liked how the 'entities' rebuked the idea of the word God. I believe that we are 'god' so to speak, though I hate using the word God as it implies various dogmas and beliefs surrounding it. I prefer 'that which is infinite'. Every form of life is a facet of the infinite jewel that is the consciousness that permeates our matter born universe I feel. I admire your bravery in chomping down a ten strip on a whim as well; tis' not something I have the nerve to do at the drop of a hat and I've had a long relationship with lucy myself. I wish you pleasant integration of your experience and a rewarding and progressive new year.
Living to Give

abnormal
#3 Posted : 12/27/2010 3:30:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for your kind words cave paintings.

I'm still having difficulty trying to explain what had happened to me. I sort of believe that hyperspace had sort of overlapped with my reality that night and I was able to bring these playful entities to my world instead of the other way around.

I only have a few guesses as to why they were there and what they were trying to teach me but for now I still feel a bit lost.

MelCat
#4 Posted : 12/27/2010 5:59:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That was a very beautiful and moving post abnormal. Thank you very much for sharing.

I don't feel that you are a lunatic. The guys who dropped the bomb on hiroshima were lunatics.

I'm sorry that you are feeling a bit lost from this journey. I wish I had some advice on integration for you but I'm still pretty new to psychedelics myself and have yet to experience something as deep as what you've described.

I definitely look forward to your future reports, you have a very easy to read writing style. Very detailed and coherent.

Thanks again for sharing and I wish you the best on your integration.

<3
Convert a melodic element into a rhythmic element...

talking monkey
#5 Posted : 12/28/2010 5:00:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

+1 Great Post.