We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Dissection and The Spirit Temple Options

Choothos
#1 Posted : 12/28/2010 3:11:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This thread serves as a documentation of events experienced by a very dear friend of mine who will be referred to as "I"

It was Christmas Eve. The house was clean, and sparsely illuminated by candlelight.

At 11 p.m. I prepared 200mg of caapi extract and 75mg of freebase DMT in a shot glass w/ vinegar and lemon juice. This would be my first ever pharmahuasca experience.

After consuming the shot, I laid in bed and proceeded to listen to music.

Roughly 30 minutes later with eyes closed, I noticed what seemed to be leaves made of shimmering light that drifted from the top of my field of vision to the bottom. The leaves would spin, and swirl as if carried on a breeze.

These persisted for some time, until a great wall came into view. It was infinitely tall, and adorned with intricate patterns and hieroglyphs. In the center of the wall was a giant "i" from which all patterns and hieroglyphs radiated symmetrically.

Upon entering into this journey, I had the intention of inspiration. I wanted to take back to the world with me visions of the other side.

I was shown how to better my drawing technique, and how patience plays the biggest role in all works of art. The visions were stunningly clear, and well directed.

This portion of the journey lasted roughly 2 hours.

At 1 a.m. Christmas morning, I ingested another 200mg caapi extract w/ 50mg DMT freebase, followed by 40mg DMT 5 minutes later.

Roughly 10 minutes after ingestion, it seemed I was already feeling the effects of the 2nd shot. I laid back in bed, and prepared for round 2.

Within ~20 min of ingestion, I laid in bed w/ eyes open, and began to see figures zipping around wildly. They look to be wearing spandex, or maybe that's just their skin.

At this time, I decided to strip the headphones, yet the music persisted. It was beautiful, and organic, yet somewhat mechanical, and I heard grinding, and whistles and even beeps of what sounded like machines.

I was lying on my side, and I saw one of the entities stop what it was doing, and she came over to me, and started mussing with my body. It felt as though she had tucked me into my bed, and then she knelt down, and tilted her head to match mine, patted me on the head, and zipped away.

Another figure then appeared crouching over me. He was more white colored than she... He slowly began doing something that I can only describe by the way it felt. It felt as though he were peeling away layers of my head and skull, and folding them into each other. This was not at all painful, and felt very familiar to experiences with vaped DMT. But this unfolding was done slower, and more cautiously. It felt as though the layers were built on some sort of hinge, so that they moved very easily, and without resistance. As soon as they were open all the way, it felt like they were sucked into a tube that moved around my skull, and by the time they had made it all the way around, the next layer was just entering the tube.

By the time he had finished I no longer had a body to speak of. The only part of me still remaining was my consciousness.

I was flying through the air, and saw a great pyramid surrounded by a vast jungle. At the top of the pyramid was a great shining light, brighter than any I have ever seen. It seemed to beckon me, but I could not reach it. This light appeared many times throughout the experience.

I was shown visions of myself, and my interactions with others in ways that cast me as an unsavory character. I realized that I can at times unknowingly hurt those around me, and made a decision to try to stop this as best I can.

Throughout the whole experience I never felt alone. There was a woman, not like the faceless beings who tucked me in and dissected me, but a woman, with a face, and a beautiful form, who often appeared during my visions to ensure that I was okay. Sometimes she would appear at the transition between two visions, with her arms outstretched like a Vanna White character, but far less cheesy. The woman cared for me, and was never far if I felt the experience was becoming too much. I was very grateful for her presence, and hope to see her again in the future.

There was once when I became frightened, but this didn't last very long.

The second shot was alot to handle. Not overpowering mentally, but I did gag, and dry heave for a few moments during or leading up to the peak.

All in all I would consider the journey very successful, and insightful. Definitely inspiring.

EDIT: I almost forgot something that I think was very significant, but I'm not sure why yet. Sometime during or just before the peak, I felt drowsy, and closed my eyes, as they had been open for the better part of the second experience. The patterns and visuals were no different with eyes open or closed, but after having my eyes closed for a few minutes listening to the music there was an enormous THUD inside of me. It shook my body and startled me. It was like one mega loud hit from a subwoofer that shook my entire existence.

This scared me at first, and I became very alert, and attentive. I waited, expecting the worst, but that was all. One earth shaking THUD...

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!