We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Shadows of the past Options

RespectDaSpice
#1 Posted : 12/27/2010 11:32:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I have smoked the spice a few times now and I have not broken through. With these few experiences I have grown more and more comfortable with being able to willfully submit to its power(although I know once you cross that point, the will to submit may not be your own if present at all). One reason I am so hesitant to break through(preflight anxiety being another reason) is what I might have to face from my past.
This is something that would probably best fit in the mystic and esoteric sub forum but I don't have much choice where to post being new and all.
It is a consensus in my immediate family that our first house was haunted/inhabited by a dark and malicious force/forces. I am sharing this because the memories of certain events are still there and have been in the back of my mind my entire life. I know others are still there but are deeply suppressed. I'd rather not talk about most of them but I will mention that there was an entity that visited me at night and he was not happy.
I am now seeking medical advice/therapy for the IBS and anxiety I am currently experiencing. Since I was introduced to the spice in the summer of this year I have been exploring more organic ways to experience it with Aya being at the top of my list.(for when I am more situated and sound of mind)
I am wondering if anyone here in the Nexus has had past dark supernatural experiences they have come to face while on the sacred medicine.
Any feedback/knowledge is much welcomed!!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

universecannon
#2 Posted : 12/28/2010 12:08:24 AM

โ˜‚

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

You've successfully gotten your feet wet with spice..so i'd say the best thing you could possibly do would be to not worry about it, set up good mental and physical space, and just dive right in. Chances are you will be overwhelmed with joy that you did so afterward. Also, a low dose before the plunge can serve to melt that pre-flight anxiety somewhat.

Many people here including myself have come face to face with all sorts of monsters from our past while tripping. The consensus seems to be that the best way to handle it is to dive in, heart open, but guns blazing, ready to tackle and deal with any demons in your closet that make an appearance. We can't ignore our past if we want to grow. We need to learn from it and face it in order to grow. It also works wonders to just keep a sense of humor about you, and try and not take any of it TOO seriously

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Kenaz
#3 Posted : 12/28/2010 1:38:55 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Try some fundemental ritual magick banishings before blasting off. It doesn't matter what. You just need to put up some kind of protection ward. Then program your mind with whatever protective sigils seem the most fitting for you. When you are faced with that malevolent entity, project the sigils in brilliant white light. Remember that tripping is like dreaming. YOU CAN CONTROL EVERYTHING. If you can't imagine it, say it aloud. (Just like lucid dreaming):idea:

Kenaz
#4 Posted : 12/28/2010 1:42:25 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I.O.B. (identify, objectify, banish)