We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Fooling Around with Elves Options

Aeneas
#1 Posted : 12/26/2010 2:38:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It seems this is the only place I'm able to post so I'll post it here.

After a meditation combined with cymatics to elevate my frequencies, I went the heroic route and took quite a bit of our wonder molecule. What transcribed but a few seconds later was beautiful. Instead of describing the entire experience, I'd like to focus on two particular incidents that involved our beloved elves.

I saw what I would call a grandfather elf on top of a rising column surrounded by dozens or even perhaps a few hundred elves at the bottom. Grandpa Elf sings like a tenor in a bit of a theatrical manner (clearly not taking it too seriously, just having a bit of fun) and then the column drops and he says that he is just another elf like all the rest and that they are all Grandfather Elf and not Grandfather Elf.

I was talking in a large hall of sorts full of elves, in which there transcribed a "conversation" between the elves and myself about helping out Earth in this difficult time (we were talking with each other as if we knew each other already and were speaking about sort of convergence of old souls on earth at the critical point in the human race's timeline. An elf and I decided to spontaneously experience nonlocal consciousness by transferring my consciousness into the elf's and vice versa. The position of awareness that I experienced from the elf's body was quite humorous to me and it was a very fun and enjoyable experience. They showered me with love and I felt like I was one of them.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

MooshyPeaches
#2 Posted : 12/26/2010 4:22:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

haha who knows maybe you ARE one of them =]

Pandora
#3 Posted : 12/26/2010 8:57:09 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

This report made me smile. I really love the way hyperspace is so darned fractally playful.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

tele
#4 Posted : 12/26/2010 1:29:27 PM
Explorer

CoolSmile

Global
#5 Posted : 12/27/2010 1:25:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

What an interesting perspective you must have on the situation now. I would have loved to have been "there"
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Aeneas
#6 Posted : 12/27/2010 10:45:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

gobalswg wrote:
What an interesting perspective you must have on the situation now. I would have loved to have been "there"

Yes, indeed. It demonstrated how silly it is for humans to get so caught up in trivial matters in such a serious manner instead of laughing at the grand cosmic joke and just enjoying the experience of Life, seeking the positive in things, and living in a unity-oriented familial way.