We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
How to go further? Options

flowersniffer
#1 Posted : 12/23/2010 8:27:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So, after reading everything I could find and waiting till I was really sure that this WAS what I needed to do, I took the plunge and ordered myself half a Kilo of white Caapi, 100 grams of Chacruna, 25gms of Chaliponga and 100 gms mhrb, all from Maya.

I decided to start slowly with the Caapi so that I could get a feel for her first and cooked her up 3 x 3 hours with 1tbs of white vinegar per litre of water then reduced to 1 gram per ml. I started drinking with 5 grams and slowly worked my way up to 50 without really feeling anything.(I must say that the taste was not too bad, bitter, yes, but not difficult to get down) I was starting to worry I’d run out of brew so my next go was with 100 gms. This I remember as an interesting experience, although I don’t actually remember it! I took it at night, as usual, after my daughter was asleep. I remember my body feeling heavy and I remember a point where I could not decide if I was asleep or awake as I was aware, but in some kind of dream state, although I remember nothing of the contents. There was also a point where I sort of remember being a little scared and having a feeling that “reality was slipping away” but again cannot remember what exactly I was experiencing. I experienced no nausea and woke up the next day feeling very good, calm and happy.

I’ve read a lot about the mother doing her work in the days after the journey so I left it for a couple of days and my intention was that I’d take all the remaining 140 gms in one go and see how that felt, but as I was measuring it out something told me to stop at 100 and keep the last 40 to try with some light.

This experience with 100 gms was uneventful. As my body started to feel heavy I fell asleep, waking up around 5 hours later feeling the need to purge out of the opposite end to my mouth! I found it none too difficult to get to the bathroom and after my purge went back to sleep. Again, I felt happy, calm and relaxed the next day…

So, now I need to decide how to proceed…My first question is will 40 gms be enough to allow the light to work? I was expecting quite an experience from 100 gms. I understand that many people have to drink a few times before they are presented with an experience that they can remember and learn from and I’m happy to let the medicine work on me as she feels best, but I’d very much like to experience something tangible from my first go with the light.

I’d also be grateful for advice on which type of light to add for this first full experience? I have powdered Mexican mhrb, Peruvian Chacruna and Chaliponga, all from Maya. The mhrb and the chaliponga came with warnings to be careful as they were rather full power! I also got 10 free gms of Mexican mhrb (different to the 100 gms, that is pure powder, this has lots of fibres as well) which for some reason I steeped in 50% alc Rum for 2 months (did the same with 10 gms of Chali) Seemed like a good idea at the time, but now I’m worried that the alcohol content is too low to extract anything, although the Chali liquid is very dark yellowy brown and the mhrb is dark purple.

I’d like a light experience first time off, so I can start to get a feel, but still enough to give me something to work with. My house is small and my wife, baby and I all sleep in the same room. My wife has no experience whatsoever with any kind of substance and I’m worried that if she wakes to find me screaming in pain because I’m experiencing having my flesh stripped from my bones etc that this may worry her slightly!!

I was thinking that if I used the mhrb that .25 - .5 might be a good place to start?? With the Chacruna and Chaliponga I’m not sure, maybe 20 gms Chac or 1 gm Chali?? Remember Maya told me that the Chali and mhrb were very strong…

Grateful for any advice fellow Nexians Very happy

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

DMTripper
#2 Posted : 12/23/2010 11:57:23 AM

John Murdoch IV

I once bought caapi from maya. I only needed like 25 grams for strong effects. My problem is just to get this foul liquid down.
I just can't stand the taste. It's hard for me to swallow. It just want's to come up while I'm swallowing Sad

I've only twice had caapi and both times without any light added. So sorry, can't help you much there.

Maybe you should post this in the Ayahuasca forum. You should get good responses there.

http://forums.ayahuasca.com
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

endlessness
#3 Posted : 12/23/2010 12:18:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think you're doing fine, your ideas sound pretty reasonable. In terms of amount, I think any of the ones you mentioned should be fine, a gram of mimosa or less, 1g chali or 20g chacruna.. I would say dont start with chali, better start with chacruna I think.

Good luck and tell us how it goes!

ragabr
#4 Posted : 12/23/2010 2:43:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

In SWIM's experience, it takes much less Caapi to make the DMT orally active than it does to have a visionary experience with the Caapi alone. Based on that, there's a fair chance that the 40g would be enough to activate the light, though if you didn't feel anything at all with the 50g it's iffy.

Along with endlessness' suggestions, I would think that shaking your jar of caapi up, so that all the actives that settle get involved, would raise the odds. If you didn't do the egg white tek, this will increase the nausea though.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

nn-DreemMasterTree
#5 Posted : 12/23/2010 3:11:07 PM

samsara

from my understanding the one to have for your first time with 'the light' is Chacruna if you can, around 25g. i use bark from an acacia but i dont bye it, i use roughly what you would MHRB in my brew. Hope your first time brew is very nice. Happy tripping!!Smile

"Pay attention. And keep breathing." Terence McKenna

flowersniffer
#6 Posted : 12/27/2010 5:07:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the replies guys.

DMTripper
, which type of caapi did you buy from maya? Was it the white like mine? I had some small effects from 50gms (body felt like it was vibrating, some wave like effects going through my body. Felt quite steady on my feet when I got up and tried to walk) but thought that they may have been placebo as they were very light. I need to buy more now and if I could get some that didn't take so much to take effect I'd be very happy as the cost of postage to where I live (South east Asia) was as much as the goods themselves!

Endlessness, thanks, yes, I probably won't begin with the Chali, although I must say that the Chali is the one which intrigues me the most...I may try a small quid when i get the time and see how that goes first...

ragabar, cheers, my caapi was well shaken and all the stuff that had settled on the bottom was well mixed in. I dunno if I need to do the egg white thing with my caapi as I didn't feel any nausea at all and if mother Aya tells me I need to purge I don't want to argue with her Very happy but I'll do it for sure though when I cook up some mhrb...

nn-DreemMaster Tree, ta mate, ok Chacruna it will be!Very happy 50 gms 3X half hour boils, try 25 first, then see how it goes? What do you reckon?