We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Trying to break through...Vape-bong? Options

Yasseah
#1 Posted : 12/23/2010 7:33:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello friends,

I've taken DMT several times but have not yet broken through. First with tin foil(awful), then by sandwiching the spice between some herb and attempting to vaporize the spice with the heat of the burning herb with pleasing results, but I did not break through completely.

It was a wonderful experience but I know I have deeper to go.

So I've come to the conclusion that the most effective way I could ever do it would be to use a bubble vape stem that goes into a waterbong. I have a tendency to cough mid hit so this way I could take a giant dose all at once and force myself to hold it in.

I have a bong I made from a Vodka Bottle. I drilled a 5/8" hole for a stem/grommett. What I'm looking for is a vape bubble that I can use as a stem to go into the water, preferably one that's meant for this purpose and bent at an angle to accomodate. Does anyone know where to go to order such a thing?

I've looked around but without much success.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

q21q21
#2 Posted : 12/23/2010 8:03:41 PM

SWIM

This is what SWIM uses, he went thought about 10 devices before this one and it works so well that he has no plans or needs for improvement or making a new one.

Q21Q21's quick smoking tips
(the "machine" bubbler about 2/3 down the page)
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

Yasseah
#3 Posted : 12/23/2010 8:23:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

^^^

Awesome.

So I could simply incorporate that with the existing stem? Here is a photo, I'll try to get a close-up of the stem shortly.

q21q21
#4 Posted : 12/23/2010 9:14:48 PM

SWIM

Yasseah wrote:
^^^

Awesome.

So I could simply incorporate that with the existing stem? Here is a photo, I'll try to get a close-up of the stem shortly.

It wouldn't be too hard to rig up a removable stem similar to the one that is attached to SWIM's bubbler.
This was only SWIM's second time making a bubbler EVER.
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

Yasseah
#5 Posted : 12/25/2010 6:25:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Would the VapoCane be suitable?

mrwiggle
#6 Posted : 12/25/2010 8:29:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

well to vape dmt through a bong with no special device you could purchase a cheap bubbling bowl piece and stick the spice where the water would go (in the bubbling bowl part) then vape by heating the glass (that vapocane thing looks pretty nifty too) or you could try the sandwich tech thru the bong and the sheer volume of smoke in the bong chamber might break through...or you could try doing the sandwich with a modified technique were you release the carb and let the smoke mix with a lot of air then you avoid coughing and can hold it very long for maximum absorbtion
ive received the trans dermal download in the apousal lounge

no disease could possibly survive in such a wiggly environment!

Yasseah
#7 Posted : 12/26/2010 8:01:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

mrwiggle wrote:
well to vape dmt through a bong with no special device you could purchase a cheap bubbling bowl piece

That would be perfect but I can't find one anywhere. Not on the net, not around town Sad

obliguhl
#8 Posted : 12/26/2010 9:59:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I would not focus too much on technicalities , as you cant force a breakthrough.
That being said, try a machine bong (brillo in stem/bowl).