We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Space cows greys and weird clowns! The hyperspacespace log of Shroomstroll Options

SHroomtroll
#1 Posted : 12/13/2010 5:28:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

PS: Everything in this log is a part of a book i´m writing so nothing here really happened outside of my imagination.

Had some very nice and scary changa sesions this weekend and figured i need to make a space log to keep track of my travels through hyperspace and beyond...

I have a hard time remembering to much details from my previous launches but i will try to writedown what happened this weekend...

First of this friday my gf and her friend did some aya where i was a sitter, they both dosed low since i had been cooking from a new batch of dye...

A few hours passed from the time they drank it and i figured they wouldnt fly to far away, so i started out by trying my newly aquired 4homet, o took a small amount, about 15-25mg.

After about 20mins i was feeling the effects preety good and really wanted to try some changa on this...

I wen´t in to my bedroom with my spacepipe and loaded up a small test hit,

I don´t really remember to much from the flight except that themusic i had on started to freak me out, listened to some preety dark proggresive psy, and i felt like a dark wind inside the room, like i was in a abyss of despair or something...

Anyway i decided to go with it and see how i would handle this dark vibe while tripping, aftera while i decided to load up a breakthrough level dose and see what would happen.

After i inhaled 2big lungs full i wen´t on the normal rollercoaster ride with a very angry voice asking me what i had put in my body, i tried explaining it was a molecule similar to psilobin and that they should try to get along...

I had visions of a monster eating something, probably a cell or something, it´s hard to explain how it looked but kinda like nibbler from futurama,

Afterthat i came back preety quickly, i think it was the 4homet interfering and reminding me that i had a body, since i had a hard time breaking through all night,i also came back from the sub breakthrough land preety quickly all the time.

But the level below that was more intense than usual and very nice.

Next up will be saturdays triping.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

SHroomtroll
#2 Posted : 12/13/2010 5:41:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Saturday was abit different than friday, my gf´s friend was still here and both she and my gf wanted to try changa, we started out by splitting a joint with some cannabis and about 100mg changa in it.

I got some nice tryptamine visuals and could dream away in some mellow visuals, after that they wen´t sitting in the couch chilling for awhile whereas i loaded up a breakthrough dose and blasted away...

This was my most alien trip so far, it started with that i saw alot of floating islands flying around in space coming together and forming a bigger island, it reminded me alot of the mana fortress in secret of mana.

Afterthat i saw some grey looking lifeforms walking in a line, first i got freaked out butafter a while i had to ask them what they were doing, as soon as i did that i felt how they were angered, i felt a strong discomfortin my body and everything started to spin! it felt like i was thrown down from a cliff or something and was just falling free, by this time i wasnt so far in the trip so i dint really freak out from this.

Was mostly surprised they got so angered from me asking what they were up to...

After this the girls joined me and we had a few more hits, i don´t remember to much from these hits except that i got a really hard breakthrough from taking one lung which usually never happens, this one felt like i was in a tornado with alot of clowns partying around me, they looked like the ones from the nexus banner, this felt very weird and not so giving.

Anyway i decided to give it one more try and this when shit got strange for real!

I took 2huge lungs and don´t even remember exhaling, but as soon as i got there i got some cow looking creature in my face, it was very curious and really freaked me out, it got really close and kept sniffing me, i got scared as hell and didnt dare to think anything, i just looked at it and waited for it to go away, after about 5mins or something it finally left me alone and i was lying there with some nice visuals of satelite looking stuff in space...

Anyway that was a crazy weekend.

dream_denizen
#3 Posted : 12/13/2010 6:13:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Is there anything more you can explain about the clowns? Were they doing anything to you directly? Also the cow figure is pretty interesting, first time I've heard of an experience like that. I wonder if there is a link here dealing with cows and sacredness. In Egyptian mythology the bull deity Apis seemed to contain some significance.

SHroomtroll
#4 Posted : 12/14/2010 4:04:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tbh it looked like the clown/s was just having a good time in a big open area, almost looked like a trance party or something.

I barely remember any details since it was somewhere in the middle of my breakthroughs, i really need to have a better plan when smoking changa since just hitting breakthrough after breakthrough really makes it hard to remember much.

The cow however was way more clear even though it was later in the sesion, i remember being in a very dark place, almost pitch black with a foggy entity closing in fast.

When it got close i saw that it kind of looked like cow or a bull but alot more demonish and ghost like, it wasnt really a material being but blended in with the fog alot, like i said it came right up in my face and started sniffing very intense, maybe it was blind and had to do it to try to identify me.

Anyway i was too scared to think anything and just looked at it waiting to come back to reality.

SHroomtroll
#5 Posted : 12/21/2010 9:13:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So my heated naphta/heptane pulls had started to diminish alot so i tried putting my extractions botles in hot water and shaking them violently, with heptane in of course. The result was redish heptane that when evaped gave me red crystals that were very preety.

I changafied it with some harmalas and made a very nice looking blend.

Anyway me and my gf decided to try these last saturday as she was abit anxious to get a full dmt experience, we had drank aya together a few times but she never dared to smoke a big hit yet.

The thing was that she was at that special time in the month when girls tend to be emotional so i was abit hesitant if we should really do this,

She started with taking a small hit but since we used a bong her tek was off and nothing happened, i decided to put a little more in and try it myself....

This was good and bad, as i started to drift of i felt my gf getting upset since i promised to wait untill she had fired away and gotten back to make sure everything was ok with her, i got abit pissed of since i though who the hell will get angry at someone who just took ahit of dmt!!!

I felt that this was a very strong batch but since i only took one medium hit and kept my eyes open i could keep myself from getting to far off with all this bad energy inside of me...

What happened was that everything became very pixeled and blurry, and the physical effects were off the hook, but i didnt really go off to dmt land since i felt i woulndt be able to keep myself sane if i would...

When i felt the effects weating off we had a long chat were i convinced her that this was a very bad night for her to try to "get off" since here hormones were too strong and might make her freak out badly!

She understood were i was coming from and we actually had a very nice time the rest off the weekend after this incident, the weekend had started with some loud arguments from her hormones and me being dead tired from working all week leading to me being apathic and not spending any time with her...

Morale of this story don´t smoke dmt if your gf has pms, and don´t let her smoke either Very happy

PS: Two of my friends who only had nice changa experiences got some off this "Junglr changa" and both had some really hard trips aswell, so it could be something with this batch that makes it more serious than my previous "white crystal" batches.

Newfound_wonder
#6 Posted : 12/21/2010 11:19:05 PM

Harvie Krumpet

I'm just curious as to why asking your friends what they were doing bothered them so much. How bizarre.
Every tool is dangerous when misused. That is no reason not to use tools.
Isn't it strange that a gift can be an enemy?

SHroomtroll
#7 Posted : 12/22/2010 4:25:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Newfound_wonder wrote:
I'm just curious as to why asking your friends what they were doing bothered them so much. How bizarre.

What?

jmaxton
#8 Posted : 12/22/2010 6:36:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SHroomtroll- I think Newfound_wonder may be referring to this:

SHroomtroll wrote:
...Afterthat i saw some grey looking lifeforms walking in a line, first i got freaked out butafter a while i had to ask them what they were doing, as soon as i did that i felt how they were angered, i felt a strong discomfortin my body and everything started to spin! it felt like i was thrown down from a cliff or something and was just falling free, by this time i wasnt so far in the trip so i dint really freak out from this.

Was mostly surprised they got so angered from me asking what they were up to...

Friends = greys?

SHroomtroll
#9 Posted : 12/22/2010 8:15:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok i see, yeah ive thought about it too and i guess they were preety busy, they were walking fast in a line and looked abit stressed out...

Also i think i wasnt too respectful either, i approached them i a maner that i would talk to friends, like "wazup guys"

Mister_Niles
#10 Posted : 12/22/2010 11:35:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I frequently see clown-like entities. The ones I see are like a mix between geisha and clowns. They generally appear at my left and right in perfect mirror images, leaning in at a 70 degree angle. They always seem to be very curious, but they only stick around for the first part of the trip and then they are gone.

I have two friends who see clownish entities. One friend has experienced the clown / geisha mix on several occasions. I suppose clowns are a powerful archetype.
Welcome Home Mister_Niles. We've Been Waiting For You.

"Don't worry. When it happens, you won't be able to not let it do its thing. You won't have the ability to distinguish a pen from a hippopotamus"
- Art Van D'lay

SHroomtroll
#11 Posted : 12/26/2010 6:40:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So after a mind altering 4homet experience the day before xmas i felt yesterday that i needed some medicine (aya)

I knew that i had been tripping abit to much for the last month and i guess i just needed to be put on my place, but what i got i could never had known before hand...

We had left out daughter at her grandmas place where we had spent xmas, she really likes her family and it was ncie to have some alone time.

Me and my gf split about 6g worth of mimosa juice and 6g of syrian rue where i drank about 2/3 and she the rest...

For some reason i though i woulndt get to much effect and about 1hour after drinking the mimosa i doubted that anything would happen,

But oh so wrong i was, the first wave was preety gentle but very judging, my ego had been getting to big and i refused to listen to the voice in my head, i shoulndt be smoking dmt right now but i kept arguing with her for some reason...

Also i felt myself getting reproggramed from whatever the 4ho-met did with my mind, aya didnt like it and how it affected me...

After awhile the first wave let go and now i had fully blown OEV´s it looked like space was bent in my entire room and a divine light was present...

I shared some thoughts with my gf and we held hands as the second wave came coming, this was stronger alot stronger, but for some reason my will was not broken, i was still in a argument with her and she couldnt convince me of my wrong doings, i felt that i was getting better but i was still far from the light and salvation...

When this wave wore off i really need to take a piss, but i couldnt, i started to get preety anxious since i really needed to go but wasnt allowed for some reason...

I sat on the bathroom and started to drift off, i felt a third wave coming stronger than anything i ever felt, i quickly took a blanket and wen´t to the couch again,

Now i was really drifting away, i noticed i started blurring out words but i wasnt really consious, first it was kind of harmless, like "wait" and "here we go" but suddenly i just heard myself say "how did i get so sick in my head" i saw my gf freak out but i was to far away to realize anything, i had been bad and was getting the biggest ass kicking in my life... it took me at least 30mins before i realized what happened and i could go to my gf and tell her i was alright, she was preety freakad out but she trusted the medicine and that it needed to put me through this...

During this entire wave i got blasted with all kind of negative energy that ive repressed for the last weeks, everytime ive ignored my common sense to trip out just for fun or similar...

My ego had grown out of controll and needed to be shattered and it was hard painful, but then it just stopped, when i was almost finished it just vanished and i was left in this fragile and not fully healed state...

I needed more medicine, the amount i drank coulndt break me as much as i needed and it felt bad, i didnt have anymore coked up and i knew that i couldnt take drinking fresh jurema juice without the 24hour tannin removal...

It had to wait, i will probably drink some more on NY eve, i will prepare at leat 10grams of jurema so i know i have enough, it was very frustrating being so close to salvation and getting left at the edge of heaven.

At least i now know i have a problem and need to slow down with the "fun" tripping, it will make me go insane if i keep it up, my mind can´t handle these heavy journeys through different dimensions without mroe time for integration that´s for sure.