We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Penmanship whilst tripping Options

Magicman
#1 Posted : 12/26/2010 9:20:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

can you guys write while you are tipping ? i was thinking like, on the longer trips like mescaline or acid. I dont mean can you think of sentences, i mean are you physically capable of forming the letters. I battled to last time , and would like to write my thoughts down

And what about drawing ? i can draw but i dont really draw what i want to , cause i compensate to make a straight line and it ends up being curved etc, so i just draw what im forced to , still ends up cool .

And for you?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Eden
#2 Posted : 12/26/2010 1:53:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

With mushrooms and aya, I will invariably end up attempting to write something at some point. It doesn't always work out.
I have quite a few pages of diagonal blocks of "text" that have no similarity to character language.
When actual sentences are accomplished, the outflowing of idea is usually so strong my hand cannot keep pace and the majority of the thought ends up illegible.

I have found this all rather interesting in the theory that we think in words, and are therefore limited by our language, vocabulary, etc.
This barrier seems transcended in psychedelic thought (need I even mention it) to an extent I rarely achieve sober.