We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello nexus friends! Options

putty
#1 Posted : 12/19/2010 7:02:52 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I figured after some time it would be benificial to see what everyone else is up to with experiences on dmt. I have smoked dmt for some time now. I am well educated and i am a sponge for knowledge. I also enjoy living life and expanding my mind. The first time using dmt was a day i will never forget. That immediate rush entering my adventure just knowing and feeling the spiritual connection. The vivid everything is the way i kinda explained it to a friend. Its kinda like a shock to hear so many of my friends that we have all experienced identical images we have seen falling into the vortex i guess. I jUST WANTED TO SAY HELLLOO and get my foot into the door to sharing experiences and educating people to keep them safe and enjoy life to the fulllllest.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

gammagore
#2 Posted : 12/19/2010 5:59:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey there, welcome to the NexusSmile

You talk of you and your friends all seeing the same images, how similar? This is the first time that ive heard of people seeing the same image.

Also, what have you been extracting from? MHRB, Acacia, phalaris?

Myco
#3 Posted : 12/19/2010 7:08:26 PM

73ฮผ

Welcome friend. How do you enjoy smoking your dmt? Changa, vaporizing? Cool
arrive without traveling.

Pennyless_Sitar_Player
#4 Posted : 12/25/2010 11:14:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey putty, nice to meet you. Hope to hear more about your experiences!
Everything contained within this post is pure fiction, written from a character's perspective within the author's mind as he dreams aloud... come what may