We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Long overdue introduction Options

SpiralNeuroEclipse
#1 Posted : 12/22/2010 7:57:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi, this is a long overdue introductory essay, and i've got some time on my hands so i thought id give it a whirl....

Im a frequent visitor of the DMT Nexus and have been for quite some time now, observing, learning, laughing, but not posting. Im softspoken, im much more of an observer/listener then a talker i guess. I really like this forum, i read and read for hours when i have free time, usually daily. I first discovered the nexus in spring 2009, when i started becoming extremely interested in DMT....

I started using psychedelics at a very young age, and instantaneously became extremely interested in them. From that moment on, they have been a centerpiece of facination/revelry for me. Due to traumatic life experiences when i was a child, i was not a very nice person as a young kid, and psychedelics revealed this to me, and helped me to understand my behaviors/thinking. Because it has had such a profound positive effect on my thinking/behavior, it really has become something that i hold close to my heart.

I have been busily compiling knowledge and experience surrounding various nexus topics, since spring 2009, and am finally getting around to writing this, as i would like to begin to help to contribute to the multidimensional galaxy of knowledge that is the nexus. I recently have become very interested in chemistry and am considering furthering studies in this field. I plan on researching/developing/collaborating with other nexus members to help further the progression of the chemistry processes developed on this site. In turn, i get to help future members hopefully find a positive path to being a kind and loving person, as it was so freely given to me.

Thanks for what you guys do, you are all really great people. I look forward to collaborating and bringing lots o good positive vibes Very happy

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

endlessness
#2 Posted : 12/22/2010 10:14:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

Im glad psychedelics have helped you learn more about yourself and improve as a person.

One question though, while you mentioned being here in the Nexus for a while and also having used psychedelics, you dont specifically mention if you tried dmt yet. Did you? How was it compared to what you imagined, if you did ? What about oral dmt?

Anyways, see you around!

Enoon
#3 Posted : 12/22/2010 11:33:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Welcome!

It's really nice to hear how psychedelics can contribute to becoming a better person and work through issues one has. Helping others and contributing to a wonderful community are great ways of giving back and pro-creating a more compassionate, more reasonable and more thoughtful world. Fixing and exploring the self are essential for fixing and creating a suitable world outside of us, because otherwise we will only manifest our sicknesses in everything we make. All our interactions seem to be tainted with what we carry inside. If it is light then our interactions will be full of light, if it is darkness then darkness will infect...

So what I'm saying is I like your attitude. I hope to hear more from you, also concerning your chemistry-experiences etc.

Much love
Enoon
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

SpiralNeuroEclipse
#4 Posted : 12/22/2010 7:19:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the warm welcomes you guys! Enoon i couldnt have said it better myself, it really is interesting how positive energies interact, its almost like we're all water-spiders skipping across the surface of a pond radiating ripples all around us, colliding, resonating.. its beautiful.

Endlesssness, yes, i researched for quite some time and then in summer of 2009 i preformed my first extraction, a standard STB w/ sodium carb wash & freeze precip. Needless to say i was really blown away. I had an idea of the intensity because i had eaten very high doses of mushrooms before, and smoked salvia which is similar in its rapid intensity, however i still knew that it was going to blow even those out of the water.

I had some amazing light filled experiences, and also some rather hectic ones, but overall like any psychedelic to me, i got exactly what i needed from them with a little searching afterward. I then proceeded in fall 2009 to travel down to Peru, and traveled around down there for about 4 months, traveling to different parts of the country, volunteering for farms, orphanges, conservation centers, etc. I havent done "oral dmt" necessarily, but i participated in an ayahuasca ceremony while traveling. For me that was a very very moving experience, and i plan on continuing my work with ayahuasca on a regular basis soon.

Scince returning home, i have been busy getting in touch with myself. I became deeply spiritual during my travels, which i feel the seed was planted beforehand, but had not begun to grow.

I began treating my body with the respect that it deserves, i.e i sucessfully quit smoking cigarettes Smile (havent had one for about 7 months or so Smile) which is amazing! I was never into drinking, so i completely abstain from that, and i also no longer use pot, which for a long time was a very close companion of mine. I think its a great plant teacher, and i may use it much farther down the road when im old, but i feel good and healthy now so i'm going to stick with it.

As of late i just conduct san pedro ceremonys on full moons, which is another newfound ally that i found during my travels. I feel a deep deep love for this plant, as it is probably, for me, just as important of a plant teacher as ayahuasca is, just of a different type. Like a yin and a yang for me. This practice has been going really well for me, and i plan on incorporating changa and ayahuasca sessions into my life soon.

I have recently become extremely interested, scince i read about it this last spring, about changa. It seems to me like it is the bees knees, as it seemingly takes all of the cons out of plain freebase, and transforms the experience into something easy and beautiful. I'm currently in the process of acquiring necessary materials for another go round.

I am very excited to begin to help with experimentation, as i am in a place financially right now where i can afford to do some, and so i plan on helping to further the communities progress with various experiments. I can begin experimentation for different methods of mescaline extraction, cactus recipies (i.e tea/resin, jello, etc.) and of course dmt. I am also very excited about the new sparked interest in harmala extraction ever scince the FV controversy. I plan on experimenting with different techniques surrounding that topic as well.

I'm beginning to look into perusing an education in chemistry, as i have always been a nerd and fascinated with science... ( i had a little chemistry set as a kid Smile) So i plan on creating a good solid understanding of the mechanics of chemistry, and in my spare time, doing what i love to do and help out the community by doing mad scientist experiments, trying new ideas, testing hypothesis, etc.

Thanks again for the kind words you guys

Pennyless_Sitar_Player
#5 Posted : 12/25/2010 8:34:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Spiral. It's amazing how much we can learn from these compounds. My first such experience was in my early 20s, when mushrooms taught me the principle of compassion and showed me just how much I had yet to learn.

Sounds like you have a wealth of experience, I look forward to reading more!

SpiralNeuroEclipse wrote:

i was not a very nice person as a young kid, and psychedelics revealed this to me, and helped me to understand my behaviors/thinking. Because it has had such a profound positive effect on my thinking/behavior, it really has become something that i hold close to my heart.

Everything contained within this post is pure fiction, written from a character's perspective within the author's mind as he dreams aloud... come what may

Enoon
#6 Posted : 12/25/2010 9:22:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

@ Spiral, very cool that you are looking into some chem-experiments. I'm currently comparing different caapi extractions and hope to report soon on my final results, though I've not tried separating the alks in it. I leave that for the real chemistry people Smile

full moon rituals sounds like a nice idea. Got me thinking of making my use more structured. Though I guess for me it's more a question of, *when am I not working...* Still, just the idea of making a ritual out of it is intriguing; so far I've always just kind of seen it as a one-time launch into the unknown but putting the single trips into a greater context of continuous use might be a good idea. I'll have to give it some thought.

@ Pannyless_Sitar_player, I love your avatar, wow Very happy
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

MelCat
#7 Posted : 12/25/2010 9:30:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus Spiral!

Your experiences are definitely inspirational to say the least.

I'd love to spend a few months in Peru. I have yet to try San Pedro but it's on my todo list.

I look forward to hearing more of your experiences and insights!

Much Love <3 <3
Convert a melodic element into a rhythmic element...

SpiralNeuroEclipse
#8 Posted : 12/25/2010 9:44:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cool enoon, im excited too see your results. I too am really excited with the new developments being made in the harmala world. I'm thinking of using the loids for changa, as i like making 10x leaf as its natural, but i would prefer something more standardized.

That way i can make a low, med, and high harmala strength changas. Infused onto mullein to help not tear my lungs up so much Razz

I am also interested in trying to preform gilbrans tek on caapi leaf.. For one thing id like to know how potent the leaves ive been using are. And also, that would in theory leave a THH/Harm product, of course with chlorophyll contamination, etc.

Yes work is a hinderance for me as well... I'm usually not able to do it exactly on the full moon day, more like during the week of the full moon. Its just for me a good way too keep my practice having purity of intent.

Otherwise i can sometimes loose sight of my real objective with all of the hallucinations in the way... Wink