We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Salvia and HBWR experience Options

drob
#1 Posted : 12/22/2010 2:25:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Not too sure if this type of report should be posted here, but can't post in the Salvia section due to being a youngling.
This was from two summers ago, and was the first time in about 7 years I had smoked Lady Salvia and was the first time trying HBWR.

Me, my friend and his GF had 10 HBWR, crushed them and warmed them in water to make a tea (with a little ginger for the stomach) and then shared between the three of us. We waited for about 45 minutes-ish before smoking the 20X Salvia; also, to help make it a conducive setting I had been playing a theta metronome in the background.

My friend, who was trying Salvia for the first time, decided to smoke first. I forget his exact physical movements, but he managed to knock over a glass of water - then was asking me "Was it like this last time?" - it took me a little while to work out he meant the previous times, I said "No" and this relaxed him.

By this point I was noticing a mild euphoric effect, so decided to go upstairs to the toilet to check my pupil dilation in the mirror - they were like saucers, so knew the HBWR had taken effect. I went back down again to take my turn with the pipe, I can't remember exactly whether my friend's GF smoked before or after me.

I loaded up the pipe and began to burn the Salvia, taking in a deep lungful and held it in. Instantly I recognised the distinctive taste, despite the years since my last adventure. Reality began to break down into the familiar fractals, so I took another lungful. At this point, while still inhaling, I noticed my heart beating at a ridiculous speed. In that instant I realised that the background music had changed to this Heart Beat meditation track, all at the same time I knew to align my heart with that.

The instant I did I dropped straight out of 3D into subspace, hurtling at trillion miles an hour - being pulled and directed on some form of arced trajectory. Many revelations/rememberances "oh yeah I remember now" were coming to me. Obviously time isn't present, but at some point my attention was drawn back to whence I came - and I could see our reality as this collossal purple rotating number 4. With our reality being a little speck that intuitively I knew where it was on the 4, but it was just one in an unknowable (to me) number.I remember trying to turn and look to see what lay out of my perspective, but wasn't allowed.

All the time that no-thought language communication was taking place, reminding me of how irrelevant and unimportant I am - like "hey, you're not even the main show, in fact not a show a tall, or even an advert, you're just a little archetypal character that is minute part of those symbols you see for TV programs". Throughout I get the audience laughing hilariously at me saying "oh, yeah I get it now" --- "no, you don't get it" -- " oh yeah, now I get it "No you don't" -- until I finally let go of trying to know.

Then I was being pulled back again to the purple 4. I really didn't want to lol. As I hurtled closer, I got a better look at the make-up of it, but the speed of the trip didn't give me much time. It was the doll-house like latice structure, where just for an instant I could see into the other connecting rooms on the lattice. For the second time I tried a sneaky peak into one of them, and was stopped again.

As I was pushed back into the room and span round in a odd trajectory to get me back into 3d, I had to make my legs into a figure 4. But I was doing it as slowly and petulantly as possible, like when you are young and have been told to go to bed, and you try and draw it out as long as possible. When my conciousness was back in my body, I stood up and saw the room to be alive yet strangely synthetic. The walls were shimmering gold, with eyes running in columns all the way around.

The usual feeling of having no language was there, now I see to stay with that and just be, but I was fighting it trying to ask my friend if he could see these things "EYES!!" finally erupted from my lips. By this point, it turned out my friend's GF hadn't had such a good time and was up in her bed in the fetal position. Though strangely, when I was rotating back into my body I had seen her running up the stairs. I went up the stairs to see what was going on, but felt compelled to stare past the columns of eyes into the golden light. It felt like starting into infinity, then I could feel myself being pulled in again - I thought "wow, I've had quite enough for now!".

So then just spent the next however long down stairs coming down, occasionally uttering a "wow" every so often.
Anyhows, that's most of what happened - though I left a few bits and pieces out as realised how long this was getting Pleased

Cheers,

drob

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

DiMiTriX
#2 Posted : 12/22/2010 10:59:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

you mustn't boil your seeds,you will destroy the lsa or lsh present into..
Tz'is aná

drob
#3 Posted : 12/22/2010 12:32:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Didn't actually boil them, just warmed them in water to make a tea. My mistake for writing 'boiled'.

hexagonal
#4 Posted : 12/23/2010 9:37:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

sounds like a very interesting combination. I really wonder if they'll ever find out more about the pharmacology of salvinorin A, and how it reacts with tryptamines. Did you read any reports on this combination before trying this?

drob
#5 Posted : 12/23/2010 1:00:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Hexagonal, I haden't read about the combination at the time, and haven't seen much written about it since. With Dimitrix's info I wondered whether I had damaged the LSA, but I don't feel that was the case based on the experience. Throughout it, everytime I had a question e.g. about my ideas about God for instance - the same message would come through, like 'all those ideas you are holding onto are part of that (our compartmental reality)' - 'they're all a part of that story, and your a little character in it'.

We finished the batches of Salvia and my friend ordered more HBWR, though we never repeated the same setting etc mainly because didn't feel ready to, knowing It would take much time to work with and integrate the teachings and experience. Over the following months we did smoke more of the Salvia, but I don't feel my intention behind it was as well intentioned as was necessary. So, I'd still experience the same things on the way back in, but not able to remember dropping out. I feel this was because I was trying to dictate the experience and didn't enter with the respect required to learn more.

Edit: Was just trying to think of a way to relate the relationship between Salvia and HBWR, this might not be very accurate, but it felt that that HBWR was a type of lens/filter, whereas Salvia was the camera, the director and the scriptwriter.

Global
#6 Posted : 12/23/2010 3:07:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

drob wrote:
Was just trying to think of a way to relate the relationship between Salvia and HBWR, this might not be very accurate, but it felt that that HBWR was a type of lens/filter, whereas Salvia was the camera, the director and the scriptwriter.

Interesting analogy
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Aeneas
#7 Posted : 12/25/2010 2:48:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hexagonal wrote:
sounds like a very interesting combination. I really wonder if they'll ever find out more about the pharmacology of salvinorin A, and how it reacts with tryptamines. Did you read any reports on this combination before trying this?

Let's not forget Salvinorin B, which is 10x more potent than Salvinorin A and includes the experience of total ego-loss and intricate and ultra complex symmetry in the structure of Reality