We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
new sensationell smoking device Options

gosvami
#1 Posted : 11/12/2010 12:18:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

my unlimited imagination has created a new smoking tool...

materials needed (1-5):

a friend (1)

the job of the friend is to hold

a normal coffee spoon (2)

now place

your spice (3)

at the spoon and heat the spoon with

a normal lighter (3)

use small flame!

as soon the spice begins to evaporate put a

"röder saug glas" (5)
http://www.schroepfglas-...aug-glas-20mm-gross.html

over the spoon!

and now:

suck, little junky, suck!

Twisted Evil
OM

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Eluna
#2 Posted : 11/12/2010 1:20:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sensational..?

1) you need a friend

2) the variable of the heat and the skill of vaporizing the freebase. (Vaporizing crystal with a lighter in an artform)

I dont think its so good.. Theres easier things out there with less variables and that done require a friend.

Shadowman-x
#3 Posted : 11/12/2010 11:40:39 PM

x-namwodahs

Senior Member | Skills: Relationship & emotional support/counselling

It doesn't work that well, can't be done alone and you can burn the spice just as easily as in a pipe..? Confused
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

WSaged
#4 Posted : 11/13/2010 1:29:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

gosvami wrote:

.....nice Confused

All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

SKA
#5 Posted : 12/23/2010 2:08:02 AM
DMT-Nexus member

1) The metal parts of an average lighter will get REALLY hot if you were to keep it's flame under the spoon long enough to vaporise the spice.
2) The röder saug glass may not catch all DMT vapor; Loss of DMT vapor is a dreadfull waste.

Still not a bad idea.

I guess the spoon would work if it was covered with a broken lightbulb (of which the internal wires and such are removed) it would prevent any DMT vapor from escaping your lungs.
Also a butane storm lighter, with an extremely hot and steady flame, would be better than a regulair lighter. Wouldn't burn your hands and it would vaporise the spice a heck of a lot faster.

proto-pax
#6 Posted : 12/23/2010 4:34:18 AM

bird-brain

why not just put the spice in the german glass bowl/thing?
blooooooOOOOOooP fzzzzzzhm KAPOW!
This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking.
Grow a plant or something and meditate on that

q21q21
#7 Posted : 12/23/2010 4:42:15 AM

SWIM

proto-pax wrote:
why not just put the spice in the german glass bowl/thing?

or stuff some copper in it and you have a "machine" pipe.
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

Tangarine_Dreams
#8 Posted : 12/23/2010 5:00:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ive never seen a proper breaktru by anyone chasing the spicey dragon.

SKA
#9 Posted : 12/23/2010 6:53:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has thusfar used a typical glass(or pyrex?) evaporisation pipe. The problem SWIM found this to have is that full spectrum extracts leave black stains inside that cannot be removed.
At a certain point SWIM's pipe was so dirty that the heat of a flame could no longer be effectively transfered into the bowl, so vaporising spice in it becomes near impossible and SWIM needed to buy a new pipe every now and then.

Also SWIM noticed that alot of DMT recrystalised on the inside of the pipe. In the long, tube part where it is hard to heat and revaporise.

For this reason SWIM has been wanting to make a vaporiser that can be taken appart for proper cleaning. A metal plate that conducts heat well may do that job.
If the plate has become dirty it should be removed, cleaned and then placed back onto the vaporiser.

SWIM will draw a couple of designs of how such pipes could be made and then will post those drawings here.

Imp
#10 Posted : 12/23/2010 7:59:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You can do it alone if you use a candle.
Come into the garden maud,
For the black bat night hath flown
and the woodbine spices are wafted abroad
and the musk of the rose is blown

Mindlusion
#11 Posted : 12/23/2010 8:56:25 PM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Imp wrote:
You can do it alone if you use a candle.

And the candle acts as a focus point
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

SnozzleBerry
#12 Posted : 12/23/2010 9:28:31 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Why not just load up a paper towel tube with like 5 dry grams of spice, then get an aerosol can and a lighter. Pack the spice into one end of the tube and hold the other end in your mouth. Next, light the lighter in one hand while holding the aerosol in the other, place the lighter about six inches from the spice end of the tube and spray the aerosol at the lighter and tube. Then just inhale until you see the chrysanthemum...while you explore the spice realms the local fire department will explore the smoldering ruins of your dwelling. I think this is at least as sensational as the method in the op...and if its not, well, once the local news media gets their hands on the story you can bet your ass that they'll sensationalize it for you.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

Ice House
#13 Posted : 12/24/2010 1:20:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

gosvami wrote:
)

and now:

Twisted Evil

Boy, I dont know how I missed that statenent.

Posted over a month ago.

Really?

Hmmmmmmmmm Thats the image we like to portray.

Sorry to bring it up again. I'm sure you already got an earful over that comment.
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

Big Inhale
#14 Posted : 12/24/2010 3:11:05 AM

The Enlightend One

Lamest method ever.
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

corpus callosum
#15 Posted : 12/24/2010 3:26:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

This method is cumbersome to say the least.

It is possible to breakthru by vaporising FB on foil (chasing the dragon)-BUT in my experience its only been successful for me with highly re-xed product using Vovins tek.Product from BLAB does NOT work well using this approach.
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.