We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
electric hyperspace transfusion. Options

herbal_shaman
#1 Posted : 12/19/2010 9:44:25 PM

Torin

its taken me about 2 weeks to fully remember everything and come to grips with what happend.
i would like to consider myself an experienced healer but this journey made me feel like a 5 year old child.
I RESPECTFULLY ADMIT THAT I KNOW NOTHIN ABOUT ANYTHING.

so i brewed up 50 grams of cappi, 12 grams of mimosa, 14 inches of a healthy san pedro, 8 grams of mushrooms,i ate 5 hits of l.s.d. after 3 hours of traveling in and out of hyperspace i felt the urge to go farther. i felt that i had come to a point where i could vividly see and experience the world around me and i had accepted the loss of control.
i loaded 40 mg of freebase d.m.t on top of a little cannabis and vaporized it in one hit.
i held it in as long as i possibly could,
after letting it out i could see the geometric patterns blast across the wall at lightning speed.
i was instantly pushed back towards the ground and gave in to the feeling of needing to lay down,
this was gonna be a strong journey.
i lay there observing the geometric shapes slow down in there travels around the room and reach out and grab one.
i can feel its every being as though it was real. i could feel the energy pulse off it and blast between my fingers as i squeezed it and playied with it.
i looked to my side and say my friends puppy dog sitting next to me,
she noticed me looking at her and she proceded to lick my finger and my face.
every time she licked me, my body was over taken with an electrified feeling and i began to laugh uncrollaby.
to any sober person they would think they were hearing the laughs and shreiks of a lunatic.
i had lost control. i laughed like that for about 5 min.
after the dog quit licking me eyeballs started popping out of everywhere and everything. there were looking around and staring everywhere at everything. i looked at my arms and the eyes that had grown out of my body that were staring everywhere including at myself.
i stared deep into one of them on my arm and suddenly i was blasted for what felt like thousands of miles an hour to a new realm of light and euphoria. i was over taken by a sound. vrrrrrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. so loud. i mean loud.
long beams of light surrounded my body as i stared upward looking towards the direction i was traveling.
white beams of light shading in and out blasting past as i traveled.
all of the sudden i was back, the music was off and none of my friends i was tripping with were around anymore,
but i wasnt alone. i stared around me looking for the pressence i had started to notice was there, something. not sure what it was, i couldnt see it. soon the feeling passed and i began to come out of it.
WOW! HOLLY FUCKING SHIT! WHAT WAS THAT! ARRON ARRON!! i began to shout for my best friend who was sleeping in his room.
i had to share this with someone. but he didint wake,
i went out back to my other friend ian. who had stepped outside to smoke a ciggartt. he looked at me and his eyes got all big. he said dude look at your body.... are you ok...?
i look down at my arms and they were coverd in red swollen spots.
i lift up my shirt and sure enough. all over my body. i freak,
i run inside and run into arrons room and shake him awake.
dude look at this, what the fuck!
calm down he says and for some reason i instantly relax.
he says do you feel weird. at that point what does one say?
i feel amazing. he says to just relax and if i feel sick or begin to vomit weird things or start a fever to come wake him and then to worry. he said i was having a mild allergic reaction. i never seen this kind of stuff before.
scared me pretty good. i layed down and went to bed and when i woke up the rash was gone. like it never happend.
iam still trying to understand what it all means.
anyone else ever had an alergic reaction like that before, the spots looked like spider bites.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

journeyman
#2 Posted : 12/19/2010 11:26:06 PM

Tyler

...what

Global
#3 Posted : 12/20/2010 5:00:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

You had a lot of substances in your system so it could've been your body's response to not knowing what in the world was going on. On the other hand, I've heard of people having allergic reactions to certain hallucinogens, so I guess it might've been any one of them. Let's also not forget that because you were tripping so hard, you may have perceived a mild rash to be gigantic and blown out of proportion. I'm not saying it wasn't there; clearly it was, as your friends noticed it too. Just saying that you may have been distorting it so much so that it most likely seemed worse to you than it really was, not to mention whatever exaggerated paranoia and fear that would be exacerbated by all those substances in your system. That was a rather bold combination, and I'm rather jealous of your extensive experience.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

tele
#4 Posted : 12/20/2010 10:07:07 PM
Explorer

Quote:

so i brewed up 50 grams of cappi, 12 grams of mimosa, 14 inches of a healthy san pedro, 8 grams of mushrooms,i ate 5 hits of l.s.d.

Sounds a bit disrespectful(but brave) to do such a mix, just what I think...

herbal_shaman
#5 Posted : 12/22/2010 3:27:42 AM

Torin

id like to understand how that could possibly be disrespectful? and to who is it disrecpecting? from what i understand we use plant teachers to help us. i dont see the disrespect in taking a deep journey by adding other medecines to my brew. if anything id like to ask why you feel it important to cast judgment on me while i mearly seek to teach myself.
i find no harm in what i do or how i practice the use of plant teachers.

Electric.Sight
#6 Posted : 12/22/2010 6:19:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Where'd you get the mushrooms from? Could it be possible a mis-identified mushroom caused an allergic reaction? There are way to many variables in this story to really give you an answer. I'd suggest that before trying something like this again, sample small amounts of each substance to hopefully see which was the culprit. For all we know it could have been entirely unrelated.
Disclaimer: All Entheogens and other research materials are not for Human consumption! I have researched by text the effects of consuming such things in case of accidental consumption. I have never actually consumed any of the materials I speak about and it should be assumed I'm speaking hypothetically. I have a wild imagination.

herbal_shaman
#7 Posted : 12/22/2010 4:31:29 PM

Torin

the mushrooms were grown locally and ive practiced using these substances before on smaller dosages combined and i never had a negtive affect. last night i was going back though the elements of the medecines i combined and found that san pedro carries high levels of taramines. i read of shamans adding the san pedro to aya drinks and ive read analogs with its use. ive never heard of any bad reactions though. the only thing that can come to mind that caused the allergic reaction was the combination of the maoi and the taramines in the san pedro.
i beleive if i extract the pure mescalin from the cacti i wont have this issue anymore.