We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Here I go... Options

Dreamwalker
#1 Posted : 12/21/2010 12:24:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone!
First I'd like to say that I've found this to be the most resourceful site I've come across dealing with just about every aspect of DMT.

For reasons I'm sure many of you are aware of, I became instantly obsessed with this magical molecule the very first time I came across it. What first drew me in were the pre-breakthrough visuals and the euphoric feeling that came along with it. I've had my fair share of experience with psychedelics in the past. This however was something TOTALLY different. I learned that within 3 seconds of my very first inhalation!

I was actually very reluctant to even try DMT because of how intense I've heard it could be. after a little convincing from a really good friend of mine I decided to give it a shot.

So here I am three months later joining The Nexus totally obsessed. Within these past few months I've been able to breakthrough quite a few times. As I said before it was the pre-breakthrough visuals that drew me in. Once I actually did break through, I've never been able to look at life the same since! Not even DMT for that matter. What I had initially thought of as just another psychedelic drug has literally transformed into a sacrament to me! Something to be treated with utmost respect.

I'm not going to get into the details of those breakthroughs right now. I was thinking to save those for future posts on trip reports. One thing is for sure... DMT has become a passion of mine. Not even smoking it as much as learning every single aspect about it as I can. I find myself browsing this site for hours a day just trying to absorb as much information as possible. I've learned so much in such a short amount of time yet my thirst for knowledge on DMT is only growing.

This is why I've decided to finally join this site so I can help contribute to this community as well as learn from it. I look forward to being able to reply to posts as well as starting new ones. It's exciting to me to be able to share my experiences with others on here as well.

Very few of my friends are open to the DMT experience. While they enjoy listening to all of the wondrous dimensions I've visited along side of "contact" with beings in these dimensions, I'm sure they don't really take me seriously. It's not the same as explaining these things to people who have been there themselves. I'm sure the friends of mine who have not tried DMT think I've gone koo koo!! Thats okay with me though. I know What I've experienced and without a doubt will continue to learn as much as I can about DMT as I possibly can. I'm really looking forward to spending even more time on this site as I already do. That and spending some time on "the other side" as well!

DMT seriously has changed my life....for the better!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

endlessness
#2 Posted : 12/21/2010 12:35:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

Glad you've been learning from this forum and from the dmt experience in general Smile If I can suggest something though, break your words into smaller paragraphs, its very hard to read these blocks of text!

In any case Ill be happy to read more from you in the future!

Dreamwalker
#3 Posted : 12/21/2010 12:45:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the constructive criticism! Your right, after reading that post back I got a little headache myself.

Guess I got a little carried away once I started typing and should have re read it all before posting. I'll keep that in mind for future posts! Cool

dumbstruck
#4 Posted : 12/21/2010 12:49:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dreamwalker wrote:
I became instantly obsessed with this magical molecule the very first time I came across it... So here I am three months later joining The Nexus totally obsessed... Once I actually did break through, I've never been able to look at life the same since!... One thing is for sure... DMT has become a passion of mine. Not even smoking it as much as learning every single aspect about it as I can. I find myself browsing this site for hours a day just trying to absorb as much information as possible. I've learned so much in such a short amount of time yet my thirst for knowledge on DMT is only growing... Very few of my friends are open to the DMT experience. While they enjoy listening to all of the wondrous dimensions I've visited along side of "contact" with beings in these dimensions, I'm sure they don't really take me seriously... I'm sure the friends of mine who have not tried DMT think I've gone koo koo!!

You've just described the life story of many a member here! What a profound material, indeed! Brain food in it's purest form. The ultimate mystery in a wee lil' portable container! It is somewhat sad we can pretty much never expect those who we have grown with the rest of our lives to reach this radical transformation simultaneously. Ah well. Hence the Nexus' existence! Love you peeps!

The awe of the universe is just opening up to you, and it only gets more AWESOME! Many a brilliant mind has showered word dust over the experience, and collectively we have built up an astoundingly large, interconnected body of knowledge that is the epitome of profundity. If DMT does to you what it did to me, it just makes the desire to find out all the more thrilling and fascinating! Gosh. I don't even know what I'm trying to say. I'm just trying to send super love and growth vibes your way. *vibe*. Job well done, me. Welcome!!!

Dreamwalker
#5 Posted : 12/21/2010 1:24:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for showing some love! Yes, I do wish that more of my friends would be open to reaching this radical transformation with me but I try not to pressure them too much about it.

I do realize this is not for everyone. It's especially not something that should be "pushed" on anyone either. For the friends of mine open to expanding there consciousness without applying to pressure them.... My arms are as wide open to embrace them as my mind is! Wink

Enoon
#6 Posted : 12/21/2010 1:39:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Welcome Dreamwalker,

transformations come in many guises, and rarely run parallel to one another. This doesn't mean that people around you aren't on a similar path with similar goals. I feel many people are looking up and towards some kind of transfiguring of what is already into something new and improved, and many want to make a positive change.
I felt like an outsider among many of these for a while because none of them were using psychedelics as a path, but after talking to some about various things I found the acceptance is much greater than I expected. Not just acceptance for psychedelics in general, but for the fact that we all have different paths to walk; but it doesn't mean we are alone.
We are all part of larger patterns, we are all interconnected in many profound ways. Our paths are unique and they should be, because this is what creates the complexity of the human phenomenon. And complexity is what is desired, IMO. It is what we increase or want to increase; what evolution increases...
In any case I suggest you look around you. You might find you are the one that is closed off to the transformations that are happening all around you. You might find it not to be the case. Either way it#s good to keep your eyes open, and your heart open, and your mind... etc. People are moving, and maybe you can even help them along, as surely they will help you as well. Not by giving them psychs or suggesting it to them but by talking about the transformations you feel are worth addressing.

much love
Enoon
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

Dreamwalker
#7 Posted : 12/21/2010 1:55:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Enoon,

That was insightful and resonated very deep with me. This is another reason of mine for joining The Nexus!

I feel like I've just become part of a whole new family! It feels great!

ragabr
#8 Posted : 12/21/2010 9:01:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus, dreamwalker, cool to meet you. Be well.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

SpiralNeuroEclipse
#9 Posted : 12/22/2010 8:58:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome, i hope you find what you're looking for here Smile

Choothos
#10 Posted : 12/22/2010 9:49:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Glad to have you hear. There is so much knowledge just waiting to be gained.

Wishing you the best.