We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
And so, it begins Options

Choothos
#1 Posted : 12/21/2010 9:59:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello, all.

Believe it or not, I've been lurking here for ~2 years. A fellow mycologist turned me to this site, and explained that it's contents would set me free, and quite literally blow my mind. I had heard of DMT before, and the idea of it always interested me. My mentor had warned me that it was not for the faint of heart. Boy, was he ever right. I've pulled spice once, probably around a year ago, and to be honest it scared me off for some time, but not enough to keep me from trying my hand at a few Aya brews, all of which failed miserably... likely due to low quality products.

So recently I've been reading up on Caapi extraction, and confirmed my suspicion that mine was very low quality. Preparing some better stuff now for use in tinctures.

I'm not sure what else to say other than thank you all so much for sharing your knowledge and experiences here. You have all helped me immensely, and I am infinitely grateful. The fear from my first few vaped experiences has subsided enough that I am ready once again to take the plunge, and I think that without seeing all of your wonderful experiences here, that I may have been turned off forever.

Wishing you all the best.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Dreamwalker
#2 Posted : 12/21/2010 2:51:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Glad to see you haven't given up on your quest to enlightenment!

I couldn't agree with you more as far as all the help and support this site provides!

Good luck with your further attempts at aya brew. You might want to look into making some changa as well. There's a lot of info on here for that too!

The_Shaman
#3 Posted : 12/21/2010 3:05:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

good advice dreamwalker, try the changa , it makes the experience much easier to handle.
Obviously everything the Shaman says is Hyperspace Hyperbole

Choothos
#4 Posted : 12/21/2010 8:45:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks guys. I've read a little bit about it, but as for now I'm looking to make some tinctures for sublingual administration. It's unreal what's precipitating out of the caapi extract...

Soo so so much more than the first batch.

SpiralNeuroEclipse
#5 Posted : 12/22/2010 9:01:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Smile Welcome back to the Nexus.

Are you following gilbran's pictoral, or are you following cosmic lions tek? Best of luck to you in your endevors my freind Smile your hard work and determination will surely pay off!

Choothos
#6 Posted : 12/22/2010 9:31:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks, Spiral. It's as if I never left.

I followed Gilbran's pictoral except I used 100g of some good quality white vine, and probably ~30 grams of the lower quality stuff I mentioned. I'm in the final stage of removing excess NaOH right now, and from the looks of it, there will be more alks than I can shake a stick at!Very happy