We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Making A big Batch of 10x menstruum? Options

Guagua
#1 Posted : 12/19/2010 12:46:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

How would people go about making a large batch of the menstruum. and then spreading it over different changa mixes?

This could be as simple as it seems but im curious..

SWIM has a jar of 30g yellow Caapi vine brewing, (about 10 days now) to mix over 3g Caapi leaf and 3g spice. however She'd like to know how one would devide big batch of the menstruum from say 200g of vine over different changa mixes equally.

obviously when doing each mix seperatly you know that the 100gs is going into the 10gs etc but how would you split it out effectively over say 5 different mixes with say a litre of the menstruum.

follow me?
Quetzalcoatl supreme letting off steam, Dimethyltryptamine make a man dream

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZW6HVNuJD64

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Infundibulum
#2 Posted : 12/19/2010 3:33:10 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

Guagua wrote:
follow me?

Not really....

Your is a bit confusing, do you want to make a big batch of 10x caapi (as the title suggests) or you want to make changa? Or mixture of both?

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

Guagua
#3 Posted : 12/19/2010 10:36:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

well i understand the process of making 10x batch of caapi infused leaves. (100g of brewed vine/leaf in IPO then evaped into the chosen leaf)

but what im asking is if its possible to measure the menstruum liquid out to infuse different combinations of leaf.

so rather than having 5 jars, each with 100 g of vine breaking down to make 5 different Batches of 10g infused leaf.. could you instead just break down 500g of vine and then just measure that liquid out evenly into 5?

i hope thats a little clearer, thanks for your patience, i know im terrible at explaining this sort of thing!

the main point being that hopefully one could just have a litre of Menstruum bottled up and just measure out 30 ml for 3grams of leaf (just guessing figures!)

thanks
Quetzalcoatl supreme letting off steam, Dimethyltryptamine make a man dream

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZW6HVNuJD64

Infundibulum
#4 Posted : 12/20/2010 9:39:27 AM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

Guagua wrote:
but what im asking is if its possible to measure the menstruum liquid out to infuse different combinations of leaf.

so you're asking how to measure the volume of a liquid (menstruum in your case) and how to divide it?

well, there all sorts of measuring cylinders and as well as common kitchen volumetric containers to help you with that.

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!