We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Da budbomb! Options

DiMiTriX
#1 Posted : 12/14/2010 12:12:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has a shop near home that sells theese smoker devices and would know if anyone of you ever tried one of theese..
they look good to swim for smoking spice but he wanna ask you before buy one Wink
they seem to have a nice heat sink that cools the vapour and a flame 'shredder' too..maybe just add a screen on the top too.. and with a torch light would be great..what do ya think?
Tz'is aná

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Swarupa
#2 Posted : 12/14/2010 12:16:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I've used one countless times with bud, i think it would be okay for changa but not for straight spice unless you had screens either side of the spice, which would be overly complicated in itself, also its not a vaporizer, the flame goes through the little holes & does touch the smoking material.

Im trying to fit a CVG ceramic filter to a bong before i give in & buy the GVG.

DiMiTriX
#3 Posted : 12/14/2010 1:00:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i know about the holes but i'll put sa screen behind them so it would be ok i think
Tz'is aná

Swarupa
#4 Posted : 12/14/2010 1:10:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I think it would work then, and its discreet/very portable which is a plus, although not necessarily for inhaling spice, not how i use it anyway, im not sure when i'd need it to be discreet or portable when i only take it at home. I wouldn;t like tob last off in public where i'm having to hide it.

I'd put at least couple screens in there to be sure, i'd also want to put screens on the other side of the spice as there are holes there aswell where spice could leak through with the suction current, if you find a way to put screens in either side & get them to sit in there without moving around, i think it would be a great lil device. It definitely cools the smoke very nicely when i smoke bud in it. You can get a really nice toke off of it.

I just like the idea of seeing the vapor, so for me it has to be a volcano, clear glass bong or GVG, or at the very least a pipe where i can see the bowl burning, if you wanna do it all in one toke i think the bomb with screens would work very well.

Tangarine_Dreams
#5 Posted : 12/15/2010 4:53:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

spice needs air injection imo. if u wanna blow tons of money, look up "the helix" its some obscure pretty much pointless yet awesomely kool looking pipe. they sell base bulbs with that fittign size too. not the company, but shops/ebay.

i think constant air addition with weed sucks(like smoking a light cigarette). but with dmt it is crucial(imo) this is partially why machines work so well. the visual tripps me out, but i dunno how much id share it. ppl drop shit.....

anyway, i always say to use a dry bong/machine to everyone i expose.

limoseen
#6 Posted : 12/18/2010 10:55:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Budbomb and similar pipes not good-- why -- because they create a much hotter combustion area... also what happens is that the tar from anything you put in there and and spice will stick to the edges.. I wasted plenty of fb spice and changa in this before going GVG...

DiMiTriX
#7 Posted : 12/19/2010 11:38:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

swim bought one yesterdsay.. he put 2 creens on top and two on bottom of it,plus some steel wool in the cap:well.. it's seems to don't vaporize nothing it doesn't smoke,almost no effects Confused
swim tried put some tobacco into and same..swim could taste toasted tobacco scent but no smoke..and when he opened da bomb the tobacco was dry and slighly black so could be a problem of to hot air or too less? maybe swim must try without the wool? swim really dunno! Crying or very sad
the cooling is good anyway,da bomb get hot but the air not
Tz'is aná

Swarupa
#8 Posted : 12/19/2010 1:54:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

If you smoke cannabis, try it with a bit of cannabis, its lovely

DiMiTriX
#9 Posted : 12/19/2010 3:58:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

oh yeah swim knows it's good with cannabis..they invented it for this purpose he thinks Smile
swim must modify it till it would be good for spice,he know it could be
Tz'is aná