We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
hello brothers and sisters : ) Options

spice_girl
#1 Posted : 12/17/2010 3:19:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello all!
Im Jamie and im from Texas. I enjoy reading and researching about this wonderful and spiritual molecule, I am currently working on 'DMT: the spirit molecule' by Strassman, (and if anyone has any recommendations for books I would love to know what some good books are). I also enjoy listening to music, The Beatles are my favorite band.
I love visiting hyperspace as much as i possibly can, im really trying to figure out what thats all about, and i hope once i get more experienced with it I can help with the hyperspace map because I think thats an awesome concept to think that we could all be visiting the same exact place, and that map could really help us all out in understanding where we are going when we blast off.
Well thats really all i can think of to write about myself...

but thanks for reading, and I hope I can really join the DMT nexus family. I just love it here.

peace : )
"With our thought we make the world." -Buddha

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Pennyless_Sitar_Player
#2 Posted : 12/17/2010 5:10:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey Spice_girl, Isn't Strassman's book great? I couldn't put it down the first time I read it. Did you know they made a DVD based on it? You can check it out here http://thespiritmolecule.com/ . They show a trailer on the site which is pretty good too, but the DVDs are on back order unfortunately.

I think the idea of a map is great. Never having visited hyperspace yet myself, I would find that incredibly useful I'm sure! Smile

Nice to meet you. I'm new to the Nexus also. Hope to see you around.

spice_girl wrote:
Hello all!
Im Jamie and im from Texas. I enjoy reading and researching about this wonderful and spiritual molecule, I am currently working on 'DMT: the spirit molecule' by Strassman, (and if anyone has any recommendations for books I would love to know what some good books are). I also enjoy listening to music, The Beatles are my favorite band.
I love visiting hyperspace as much as i possibly can, im really trying to figure out what thats all about, and i hope once i get more experienced with it I can help with the hyperspace map because I think thats an awesome concept to think that we could all be visiting the same exact place, and that map could really help us all out in understanding where we are going when we blast off.
Well thats really all i can think of to write about myself...

but thanks for reading, and I hope I can really join the DMT nexus family. I just love it here.

peace : )

Everything contained within this post is pure fiction, written from a character's perspective within the author's mind as he dreams aloud... come what may

journeyman
#3 Posted : 12/17/2010 7:49:11 AM

Tyler

Glad to have you here Smile Hope you gain as much from this site as i have. Its a wonderful place with wonderful people and you seem like you'll fit in quite well.

As for the books, True Hallucinations by Terence McKenna is pretty rockin.

Good luck in your ventures, and any help you need, you will find here i'm sure Smile

Enoon
#4 Posted : 12/17/2010 11:28:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Welcome, spice_girl, to the Nexus. Welcome to the wonderfully fascinating world of this spicy-community. Namaste fellow traveller.

I'm interested in this idea of making a map. Personally I don't think we visit the same places but rather all experience paradigm shifts that in essence are similar but often lead us to very different new places.
As I've recently elaborated on (briefly) elsewhere, I believe humans are map-makers however, so the idea of making a map specifically for hyperspace is of course interesting as for me, as this means it's more of a map of superstructures, a meta-map, mapping out how to navigate to other maps...? a map of paradigm shifts.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this place. and godspeed on your journeys

Enoon
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

starseed*
#5 Posted : 12/17/2010 1:37:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A map of hyperspace would be sooo awesome.. Very happy

wineart
#6 Posted : 12/17/2010 6:21:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Also not having had a DMT experience before but only after some little reading I have deduced there are more dimensions than the 3 or perhaps 4 (counting space/time) in our current reality. I wonder how another dimension would be expressed, except metaphorically? Putting ourselves in space & time might also difficult given the precepts of the Uncertainty Principle? Is our conciousness macro or micro once we've gone down the Rabbit Hole, or can that distiction even be made? I love the idea though. Would be really nice to be able to get off on the 19th floor....Going up?

journeyman
#7 Posted : 12/17/2010 6:35:21 PM

Tyler

I believe a map is 100% impossible. It would require all information that exists to create said map, as i personally believe hyperspace is a collaboration of every thing that is, was, or ever could be. Every thought or notion you've ever had exists. In this sense, a map sounds a bit silly imo. Plus, for me at least, the place never is the exact same, and i can literally go anywhere in it.

But hey, maybe people don't agree, so to each his own. If a map is created, it will definitely be entertaining

Virola78
#8 Posted : 12/18/2010 9:20:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Does a land map contain all info?
Nonetheless it can be used to navigate...
Wink

I dont think we are mapping hyperspace.
β€œThe most important thing in illness is never to lose heart.” -Nikolai Lenin

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

The Traveler
#9 Posted : 12/18/2010 1:08:17 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Mapping hyperspace?

* mapping hyperspace
* 'Mapping' DMT space?

I guess it all failed up till now since it's so much work. However, if you all feel like picking this up then you are more than welcome.

Kind regards,

The Traveler