We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
my first experiences Options

talking monkey
#1 Posted : 12/16/2010 4:55:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A friend sent me this I merely cut and pasted. I hope he doesnt mind

[quote] I did my extraction two weeks ago. I experimented gradually increasing my dosage. The past four days Ive been putting between 30-45mg in my utensil. I have difficulty holding the smoke due to coughing. It may be my utensil (corn cob pipe with DMT sandwiched between two layers of copper mesh). I wish I had a VG but alas my monetary restrictions prevent that right now. I now take 3 hits and cough while semi-tripping.

I love stucco on this stuff. Watching it bubble congeal and on one experience break into sacred geometry where it seemed my entire wall was covered in a lime green and blue pulsating doily. Last night holding my eyes open was difficult due to vibratory visual effects. I noticed shapes (beings ???) moving on my periphery and my door was opening and i was sure I shut it (i checked after it indeed was shut) I will delve deeper in this.

I am not sure what to make of my journey I play with lucid dreaming and practice religion much like Buddhism. It seemed last night i was napping but when i "woke" only 30 minutes had passed. people from my past were in my dreams. In the beginning of hallucinatory phase (it was hard to get there i kept saying to myself "let go" ) I saw what i thought in the beginning was a car door viewed from interior. I heard communication but could not understand and something was happening in the car door. As I told myself over and over to let go and the visions came it seemed distant like there was a chasm between me and "it". My coughing from the spice kept pulling me out.

The physical effects were interesting my body was heavy and unsteady. I kept having numbness that bounced all over my body. from moving patches of crawling numbness on my face to legs, to torso and back. I was emotionally numb it was a lot like i being tired I yawned a few times and felt the lethargy. Was my body craving O2?

On a side note my sleep is more in tune. I hit snooze this morning and I was dreaming something I remembered when i woke but quickly forgot. I do know i was doing a task that was completed I opened my eyes and sat up just then my alarm came on. I have experienced many beings while lucid dreaming who simply wanted to know what I was all about by talking. I have also experienced them examining me with setting and my reactions nothing frightening but a curiousity in regards to sexuality and interaction with other humans in day to day life. I sometimes see through the machinations and then I am transported face to face. My mind makes them human but they are very old wise beings youthful in appearance but non-linear. I have also been led and conversed with impossible "extinct" animals who are also non-linear he was like a platypus but different. He is my favorite btw.

I know im fucking crazy but oh well its a good time. I will keep trying and get a VG when i am able.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

journeyman
#2 Posted : 12/16/2010 7:48:16 PM

Tyler

IMHO the following are a few tips which will make you greatly appreciate this chemical so much more. In no way am i attempting to tell you what to do. I am merely going to explain what i do to achieve states that i have yet to know anyone (not including people on this site or others) to attain.
Remember, everything said is my own personal opinion, and is not intended to be taken as fact

First, VG's are not the best smoking device. I have used them, they work, but eh. I use a glass bong. This allows you to slowly fill the chamber and take (most) all of it in one big rip.

Second, when you are using only copper screens like that, your crystal is more than likely just going to melt through the bottom one and into your pipe. Also, you should be sure to heat the living hell out of your screens before use Smile

Third, ditch the corncob pipe and go glass no matter what you do, the pipe is burning causing you to cough. Even metal is better.

Fourth, you definitely need to put some herbs under and on top of your crystal. This will both protect the crystal as well as giving it something to absorb into once it has melted (instead of your pipe). ESPECIALLY with a corn cob pipe like you are using. Obtain some damiana leaf or mj leaf or something of your choice and go screen, herb, dmt, herb, screen. The recipe for success Smile

My first pipe i used for dmt was a glass pipe pipe. cheap as hell (10 dollars). The important thing being to cover your crystal well. Not necessarily the gvg or the vg, a nice pipe does just fine imo.

Also, i personally pack about 50-75mg which allows for some absolutely incredulous breakthroughs, though i have been told this is overkill, but hey, to each his own.

Loving vibes and good luck to you!

talking monkey
#3 Posted : 12/17/2010 4:38:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I get tired of cutting and pasting this jackass

[quote]Thanks for the input. I agree wholeheartedly. I am in my 40s now 10 years ago i never went without a glass bong. I would not have trusted anyone without one. I will get one soon its just a rough solstice season for me I will try your technique. The problem I am having with spice is now i want some shrooms. Ive had experiences that could only be described as divine with them. I imagine once i get spice rocking all will be well. I was reading your other post it was great and hilarious. your pug would probably view me with disdain seeing my corncob pipe. I dont know what i was thinking it seemed natural its my first one and I do not recommend. Worse than a protopipe.

Namaste [end quote]

talking monkey
#4 Posted : 12/17/2010 1:43:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

got this in my inbox.

[quote] You rock Journeyman I had a glass pipe and used it last night. I dont know what i was thinking buying that corncob all i know is i wasted a lot of goodies. I want to thank you worked like a charm best results yet. 36mg not sure if I got it all. I honestly had no idea of the power of this stuff it scared me a little (been a while) I got too heady with it and ruined any potential breakthrough. I saw the doorway and friendly beckoning I was trying to maintain and rationalize (mistake i know but this stuff hits you like a freight train) when i got nervous about going through it got mad at me. Chastised me. Made me feel like a human (lowly being like an animal with a popcorn fart of enlightenment) It was like an old friend that i offended. crap gotta go to work post more later thanks again. [quote]

ragabr
#5 Posted : 12/17/2010 9:10:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good to hear that you're working out your technique, talking monkey. SWIM doesn't like actually smoking anything, so she would use a piece of copper mesh in the pipe. Just a thought, and completely up to preferences. Be well!
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms