We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Easy vaping! Options

Cheop
#1 Posted : 12/10/2010 1:31:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I recently bought a classic VG for vaping the spice and fitted it with 6 steel gauzes, i for some reason had some trouble getting a big enough hit using my turboflame lighter (possibly just careless technique). After losing the tortch lighter i tried again with a bic lighter on low flame and without the ceramic filter attatched, to begin with i pulled the flame in only to within 2-3cms from the bowl and then gradually brought it closer.

The results were excellent - on the second and third attempt i broke through using 1/3 of my usual dose of spice (smoked in a pipe with salvia) and had experiences in hyperspace that became very intense.

Would putting several gauzes into a regular pipe and using the same method provide similar results? ive smoked it in normal pipe before but on ash with not nearly so much success
Anything Cheop posts is of a fictional nature

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

the smiling eyes
#2 Posted : 12/10/2010 6:24:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You mixed DMT with Salvia??? That's brave as hell. What's that like?

gibran2
#3 Posted : 12/10/2010 6:27:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

Cheop wrote:
...After losing the tortch lighter i tried again with a bic lighter on low flame and without the ceramic filter attatched, to begin with i pulled the flame in only to within 2-3cms from the bowl and then gradually brought it closer.

A Vapor Genie without the ceramic diffuser in place is just an expensive pipe.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

Cheop
#4 Posted : 12/12/2010 9:59:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

the main point is this method means i can break through every time and there should be no reason it wouldnt work on a cheaper scale! is using a pipe with many gauzes instead of ash a widely used techniquwe? it it is i spose im just stating the obvious : /

I find salvia adds a more guiding presence to the experience, makes it seem more like a journey with a sense of continuity.

Global
#5 Posted : 12/13/2010 12:01:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Cheop wrote:
the main point is this method means i can break through every time and there should be no reason it wouldnt work on a cheaper scale! is using a pipe with many gauzes instead of ash a widely used techniquwe? it it is i spose im just stating the obvious : /

I find salvia adds a more guiding presence to the experience, makes it seem more like a journey with a sense of continuity.

I felt completely opposite when I mixed the two. If anything the salvia just added confusion to the DMT clarity. It was also quite discontinuous as I felt myself being sucked out of the room and then just spit back into my body 5 minutes later, confused as could be and even as I was still in the process of re-entering my body, I still had no clue as to what had just transpired.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Cheop
#6 Posted : 12/13/2010 1:24:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

what sort of dosage was that? i was using dried leaf from my plant and not enough to induce a breakthrough on salvia alone, the focus was intended to be on the DMT although i still recognised some salvia archetypes. At some point i hope to make some sally changa although im experimenting with only spice at the moment...

mrwiggle
#7 Posted : 12/16/2010 7:50:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i have found that although it is not the most effective means the "sandwich method" tends to be the most consistent results. it is the most straight forward technique in my mind and i recommend it to anyone and everyone who is not already so experienced that they have there own opinion on it...just load spice under and over a hefty amount of smoking herbs and light the herbs on fire...the spice will be protected from burning (and from melting into the pipe) by the herbs and will be vaporized once the herbs are "cherried" a 2nd level of fool-proof-ness can be added by proper inhalation technique, which consists of covering the top of the bowl 90-99% and releasing the "carb" this will mix lots of air with your vapor and allow you to take it in as deeply as possible without coughing...then hold for as long as possible without physical discomfort (generaly 20 sec minumum)....Wink

inlakesh
ive received the trans dermal download in the apousal lounge

no disease could possibly survive in such a wiggly environment!

journeyman
#8 Posted : 12/16/2010 10:56:37 PM

Tyler

mrwiggle (hehe) , i agree with you fully. the sandwich rocks Smile you can use various herbs and it rocks in a bong. I might suggest to you, as i have found this also helpful in flame protection, to place a screen on top of everything.

Safe travels

Cheop
#9 Posted : 12/17/2010 2:29:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

mrwiggle wrote:
i have found that although it is not the most effective means the "sandwich method" tends to be the most consistent results.
inlakesh

More consistant than sally changa? :s i know the sandwich method is good (used it in a budbomb with surprisingly consistant and impressive effects) but changa still seems like itd be a more consistant, easy breakthrough to me (and a VG with just spice in even easier)

Anyway it turns out ive not been hitting the genie (ceramic filter attatched) with enough power, it works an absolute treat Very happy i reckon itll be my primary method of dosing for some time now

..... still im quite curious as to whether anyone has tried using a pipe with many gauzes fitted with the same success i have had, anyone have any experience of this?

the smiling eyes
#10 Posted : 12/17/2010 4:06:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't think I could muster the courage to try a salvia/DMT mix. I'm scared enough with just DMT. You guys are some brave explorers, I'll give you that.

I also stand by the sandwich technique. It's the simplest and seems to work every time. I do screen/parsley/screen/DMT/screen/parsley. I know parsley is kind of a noob herb but I don't mind. Works all the same.

journeyman
#11 Posted : 12/17/2010 6:32:33 PM

Tyler

Cheop wrote:

More consistant than sally changa?

No, nothing is more consistent and convenient than changa imo. It just takes so long to make a batch that i don't mind smoking crystal sandwiched