We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Seeing through the eyes of a stranger. Options

the smiling eyes
#1 Posted : 12/16/2010 9:16:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is an experience a friend of mine had a few nights ago. I still can't find the courage yet to do DMT again (after a few scary experiences) but I have lots of spice so I encourage my friends to experiment whenever they like within the safety of my apartment.

Here's how he described his experience. He saw the usual colourful, geometric fractal images you would come to expect with DMT but in the left bottom corner of his field of vision (closed eyes) he saw two real human people. In real detail! He described it as though he was seeing through someone elses eyes or he was a video camera of sorts. He said the people were like skater kids and that one wore a pink sweater with a volcom logo and the other wore a purple sweater. He said they were kind of playfully fighting eachother for a close-up shot in the "camera" and that their faces would go back and forth sharing his field of view. He said they were running around and it was very much like looking into someone else's world.

Has anyone else experienced something like this? Is it possible that DMT can take us not only to other dimensions but to other places and times in our own reality? Maybe even into the minds of other humans? The concept doesn't seem too unbelievable to me as I've experienced some REALLY REALLY strange things with DMT. If this is possible, what does it say about how connected we are as human beings? Maybe his experience was just a very vivid hallucination, maybe I misinterpreted his description or maybe, just maybe, we are all one collective conciousness and with the right help can tune into eachother's reality.

A fascinating thought in my opinion.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

bransondude
#2 Posted : 12/17/2010 2:31:29 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I have had similar experiences while dreaming actually. A certain belief that what I'm experiencing is more like being an observer in someone else's body/mind than a made up situation my mind created from nowhere.

Similar are opiate dreams, where one can feel their conciousness "shift" to what seems to be OOBE, but for me they are more like (sometimes anyway) watching through someone else's eyes for just a few short seconds.

I think this because the experiences are of such mundane events. It's not spiritual or fantasy, it's things like going through a convenience store or talking with someone at a table. Also, it has a different signature than the fantasy of deep dreaming, where the events at some point take on unreal qualities. In these conciousness-overlaps, it's random clips of someone else's life (or seems that way) from a very first-person perspective.

Of course, I'm speaking of opiate induced dreaming or natural dreaming experiences that are very similar. Never been like that with dmt.

Godspark
#3 Posted : 12/17/2010 2:40:38 AM

NiGHTS into Dreams

I've had those similar mundane experiences during DEEP sleep paralysis. I was floating a little bit above head like 8 feet off the floor in a gas station, and was observing some young caucasian teenager dude in a grey sweat shirt with brown hair and a buzz cut filling up his car with gasoline. Boring huh?

bransondude
#4 Posted : 12/17/2010 3:09:27 AM
DMT-Nexus member

possibly suggesting that OOBE are occuring out of the control of the observer?

That would be cool. Even cooler would be control of these events.