We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
How to make my trip more spiritual. Options

Will-Being
#1 Posted : 12/15/2010 12:13:17 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Right well ive posted about my changa dance before Pleased but id say ive reached a point where im not really getting a great deal from the trip. When i smoke it and dance i get a lot fully feel my self and my vibrations being lifted up and energised, which is amazing, as it also seems to effect the people around me to and give them more energy, but when i smoke it seated or in a quiet atmosphere i just go to this same space that i have been many times, i also meet the same entities, although i am seeing/hearing 'ing' and 'em' less now and meeting other bigger energies. but ive heard other people saying they've had light beamed into thier third eye and felt their soul body and being on the soul plain etc, but i seem to just keep getting the alien encounter thing, which dont get me wrong is still absolutely amazing and i am stunned everytime i come back about what has happened, but it just seems like a film ive seen before if you know what i mean? i want a new deeper experience. ive tried doing small kundalini meditation before smoking, but still i go to the aliens. Ive just had to laugh because just by writing this ive realise im wanting the experience to be all about me! i sound like a little child! i want! i want! hah ahah no wonder im not getting any further! Confused

anyway if you have had any particularily spiritual times rather than just the alien encounter type stuff id love to hear them Smile

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Bancopuma
#2 Posted : 12/15/2010 12:26:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well I envy you man. I never encounter aliens or entities, on DMT or changa.

Felnik
#3 Posted : 12/15/2010 1:21:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

my entity contact is always deeply spiritual and amazing
I can't even imagine it i ever getting boring , or lacking in
Something . I think when you get down to it these
Experiences are already very much about you . Caapi vine
Is an important element in all of this . For me that's where the teaching
And the deep spiritual meaning comes from . Also
Getting a dialog going and engaging hyperspace and
The entities directly can change things as well .
I always try to state my intentions respect and love before
Journeying . Sometimes spice can have no effect at all I usually take it as a sign to lay off for
A while.
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

yaxar
#4 Posted : 12/15/2010 12:11:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM doesn't have any particular smoking times, but usually when he does, he will watch a talk from either J. Krishnamurti or T.McKenna. It really calms SWIM's thoughts and puts things in perspective for him. Few questions the voice inside regularly asks is 'where am i now?' and 'who am i?'. With increased usage the landscape is getting more vivid and new landscapes have been discovered.
Try changing your setting, maybe a different surrounding enviornment?
Observing in Silence!

-------------Everything posted by this user are the insane ramblings of an itch that is in the deepest oceans and highest skies. The author holds no responsibility for any content published.-------------

http://toomanybloggersontheweb.blogspot.com/

The_Shaman
#5 Posted : 12/15/2010 2:59:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

a tip from brother Ant which I pass to you...

Try listening to Solfeggio frequencies before and during your journey. / dont bother watching any video, but listen.

a whole other side of spice opened up for me and it took me to some wonderful places and moments that I count as the most incredible of my life, wonderful healing journeys.

Solfeggio Meditation
Obviously everything the Shaman says is Hyperspace Hyperbole

Myco
#6 Posted : 12/16/2010 7:59:48 AM

73μ

The_Shaman wrote:
a tip from brother Ant which I pass to you...

Try listening to Solfeggio frequencies before and during your journey. / dont bother watching any video, but listen.

a whole other side of spice opened up for me and it took me to some wonderful places and moments that I count as the most incredible of my life, wonderful healing journeys.

Solfeggio Meditation

Woah! Thanks for posting this. Fantastic stuff, hadn't heard of it. Very happy
arrive without traveling.

Dr_Sister
#7 Posted : 12/16/2010 3:24:37 PM

Synaptic cleft explorer

Chemical expert | Skills: Chemistry, Horticulture, Yoga, Meditation, Graphic/web design, MarketingSenior Member | Skills: Chemistry, Horticulture, Yoga, Meditation, Graphic/web design, Marketing

For your sister spirituality equates to the realization of oneness, or the transition from selfishness to selflessness. This is one of the big appeals of psychedelics and dmt in particular for her. It allows her to experience the dissolution of her ego. To watch the petty fears and aspirations melt away. And when they do she is FREE. What could be more spiritual than that? In the absence of ego there is no difference between you, sister, god or whatever else you can imagine. It is all one. When sister returns to her ego, it becomes less of a burden each time. The day to day ranting of the ego get easier to acknowledge as just that, the rantings of an ego. With that realization the ego is neutralized allowing her to see things as they are, and not as they appear through the distorted lens of her ego.

Sister also has faith that the universe delivers up the experience that is called for, nothing that happens can be anything less than perfect, if she can only realize it. DMT reminds her of this. So for your sister it is a matter of intention (ego reduction) that keeps things spiritual.

BananaForeskin
#8 Posted : 12/16/2010 7:54:41 PM

I Eat Plant Magic

For whatever reason, the spirituality of a changa experience for me depends mostly on the music I'm listening to at the time. The vibrations will guide you... and can summon of their own.

The most spiritual changa experiences I've had happened while listening to ritual tribal chants. Once, I was coming down from a strong changa journey (it was basically over), when the music switched to chanting. All of a sudden, a big, visual entity came through my window and sucked me back into a hyperspatial bubble. It expanded to its full size to fill my consciousness, with the music orbiting around its nucleus, showed me a color/sound/feeling/vibration in its core and said in very plain English that THIS WAS THE VIBRATION. FIND IT.

Also, a lot of crazy stuff has happened while listening to the band Om (self-styled genre: Kabbalah doom metal), happened both to me and to people with me.
¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

Will-Being
#9 Posted : 12/16/2010 9:17:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Dr_Sister wrote:
For your sister spirituality equates to the realization of oneness, or the transition from selfishness to selflessness. This is one of the big appeals of psychedelics and dmt in particular for her. It allows her to experience the dissolution of her ego. To watch the petty fears and aspirations melt away. And when they do she is FREE. What could be more spiritual than that? In the absence of ego there is no difference between you, sister, god or whatever else you can imagine. It is all one. When sister returns to her ego, it becomes less of a burden each time. The day to day ranting of the ego get easier to acknowledge as just that, the rantings of an ego. With that realization the ego is neutralized allowing her to see things as they are, and not as they appear through the distorted lens of her ego.

Sister also has faith that the universe delivers up the experience that is called for, nothing that happens can be anything less than perfect, if she can only realize it. DMT reminds her of this. So for your sister it is a matter of intention (ego reduction) that keeps things spiritual.

maybe thats it, ive never experienced an ego death from any trip ive had, its always been very much me experiencing it. ill have a think about that.

thanks for the Solfeggio Meditation link as well Smile

maybe thats it actually when i smoke changa at home i tend not to have any music on so as i can hear what they tell me, but usually i hear it inside my head anyway rather than through my ears so maybe i should get some music on. definatly gonna try that! Smile x

actualfactual
#10 Posted : 12/16/2010 10:20:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member