We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
accidental O.B.E Options

Inside out
#1 Posted : 12/5/2010 9:23:16 PM

Dave

So a mild batch of Enhanced Leaf was made, very mild to experient with, 150mg spice 1.5grams of Mullein leaf & lotus flower.

1 skin was rolled and smoked everything was fantastic I reached for a drink across the room sure enough my hand and body reached the glass but my psysical body did not, a bit shocked I stood up looked around and was totally out of my body, amazing, I could see everything as normal but with more energy, my psysical body seemed fine sitting on the chair looking very vaccant.

This has happend a few times now mainly by accident leaning forward getting a drink etc. anyone else ever get this.

Dissolving The Boundaries

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Phantastica
#2 Posted : 12/5/2010 11:48:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

wow thats amazing! never experienced that myself, but dude, that batch of enhanced leaf is soooo loooooow, esp without any maoi's in it. but i feel like its def something that i need to give a try. can be good when in times without weed
Smile
<3

the smiling eyes
#3 Posted : 12/6/2010 7:24:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

that sounds incredible

CPhantom
#4 Posted : 12/6/2010 1:13:59 PM

Cory

I've experienced O.B.E. without the use of anything, however I've heard many many stories of people experiencing them when working with substances like this (and wouldn't mind experiencing it brought upon by something myself). It can be quite shocking when it happens especially if you weren't trying to specifically do so. O.B.E. work can be quite a chore on your physical self too so be careful with it if you're interested in experiencing it deeper. :]
Within each bulb the salty sea,
swims an ocean silently,
swims the forest of my dreams,
swims the essence of my being

Inside out
#5 Posted : 12/6/2010 2:33:28 PM

Dave

I have experienced a o.b.e before with meditation but it took 2 years at a buddist meditation centre, and now its been achieved in 1 skin. My aim for doing such a low dose in enhanced leaf was to gain a element of control, which I thought I had, but this ever supprising stuff showed me different, each time I had gained some controll a new surpise arose.

I have been waiting on some caapi leaf so I can make some Changa, which I hope arrives today. Im guessing this is gonna bring on a whole new dimension.
Dissolving The Boundaries

Xt
#6 Posted : 12/6/2010 4:03:50 PM

This sounds incredible. The wonders of the DMT experience never cease to amaze.
I do wonder if this is just a visual signal generated in your brain or if your awareness literally left your body.
...I guess if subjective perspective is an illusion cast by the brain for survival then perhaps DMT really does liberate one from this 'mode'. Wonderful!

“Right here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this other universe.”
― Terence McKenna

Arahantzz
#7 Posted : 12/16/2010 10:10:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'v been curious about this for sometime and so ill ask you a question.

When you left your body were you still feeling the effects of the drug, for instance were there fractals or patterns, were things morphing?
Did the space you found yourself in resemble the room you were in, and how much?

My line of thinking is that if one was having an obe during a drug experience, that it would/should be the same as if you were sober? entering a "clear headed" state, outside of your tripping body? Although the idea that the effects on the mind somehow carry over, im not sure how this fits in with the general consensus of what an OBE is, but im not expert and if love to hear peoples opinions on this.
The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious.
It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science.
Whoever does not know it and can no longer wonder, no longer marvel,
is as good as dead, and his eyes are dimmed.

- Albert einstein

Will-Being
#8 Posted : 12/16/2010 4:51:10 PM
DMT-Nexus member

thats mad! ive had an OBE before when ive had sleep paralysis and realised in the middle of it that thats all it was so managed to remain calm and then remembered i wanted to lucid dream and too look at my hands, but instead i managed to sit up out of my sleeping body! looked back and saw it lieing there asleep and then got up and wanted to see what i could do so tried to look at my hands, was like i was in lord of the rings when he puts the ring on. everything was grey and swirling like i was on the lower astral plane or something as i was still in my room. anyway managed to look at my hands and the shock and excitment of being able to do that woke me back in my body, such an amazing experience, never forget it! Very happy

Apoc
#9 Posted : 12/16/2010 6:26:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very interesting! I have never had an obe and I will always wonder if people who claim to have them actually experience what they claim. There are some experiences that people describe, and I think "do they mean that literally, or in some suble way?" For example, some descritions of OEV's.

Inside out wrote:
So a mild batch of Enhanced Leaf was made, very mild to experient with, 150mg spice 1.5grams of Mullein leaf & lotus flower.

lol. If you have a mild leaf with 150mg of spice, the mildness of the leaf will probably be negated quite a bit.