We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
my 200ish gram cappi experiance Options

Nisroch
#1 Posted : 12/16/2010 8:36:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey every one I've tied to brew my own aya twice now. After both times failed I went to a aya retreat, and now I'm trying to work backward from that experience, now that I have a benchmark. I should be noted that while my experience at the retreat was incredible, and healing it was very subtle. I drank at least 2-3 times more then most people at the retreat, and every one else had way stronger experiences. I think I need a high level of maoi. It could be that I'm resistant to dmt too. I'm trying to find out one way or the other. So I brewed up a lot of cappi. I brewed up around 250-300 grams of cappi with the 3x3 method. I acidified the water with vinegar. I used about a tablespoon per liter.
Now on to the setting.I started drinking about 9pm. To prepare I listed to a binural beats program, and then a chakra clearing guided meditation mp3 to get into the mood. I played a icaro album by Don Pedro Guerra Gonzales looping through out the night. I lit the room with a single candle, and burned some really nice incense. I set my bed up so I could comfortably sit up throughout the night. I rolled up some tobacco to smoke through out the night. I'm working on quitting, but I thought it fit for the night.
I slowly sipped my brew though out the night. after 2-3 sips and around a hour in I took a small hit of spice from my trusty gvg to test the effects. I had almost none. I slightly sensed it's presence, but I wasn't really off base. After drinking more cappi and waiting a hour. I could feel the cappi working and decided it was time for another hit of spice. I added a bit more spice then the first hit. After breathing in 2-3 times I instantly felt a purge coming, and sent it into my bucket. As I vomited into it I could see a sort of mandela in the bottom of the bucket, and the bucket seemed to be bending towards me. It was actually a kinda positive time. After I gathered myself I climbed back onto my bed to sit and meditate. As I closed my eyes I could see in my minds eye a ribbon of energy coming towards me. For some reason it seemed to have a paternal quality. All i could see was the ribbon of energy, but it had the feeling of a hand pointing a finger at the end coming towards me. It flowed to my forehead. I could feel it pushing me back against the wall, and flowing into me. After a wile it flowed to the left of my head. I watched it, and then it dissipated. After sitting a wile I drank more. About a half hour or more had passed since the last hit of spice. I wanted to wait at least a hour between hits to make sure there was no problems with tolerance. I thought I'd lay down for a little wile to pass time, and because I was tired. At this point I drank 3/4 of a 300ish gram brew. I ended up sleeping the night away. When I woke up around 6am I thought I should just stay down. I was a bit disappointed because I wanted a full on dmt trip under maoi, but it was all and all a good experiance. I did get dome great thinking done with the cappi, and learned about my level for maoi. Now know more about my limits so I can push them further next time. Another step down my path.
Reality is for people who can't handle drugsSmile

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.