We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New Day, New Member Options

magictouch
#1 Posted : 12/15/2010 11:29:51 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey, what's up guys? I joined this forum today after lurking around for a while because of how intellectual the members here seem. Previously i posted solely on the Shroomery, but i feel like that place is just becoming another Grasscity.

I have done DMT about 5 times, but i feel as if i have much more to learn. So far DMT has interested me more than any other substance that i have done.

Cannabis-Daily
LSD-3 times
Mushrooms-7
2-CB-once
MDMA-8
Nitrous-once
Adderall-8

I haven't gotten the oppourtunity yet, but i would also like to try Mescaline. I join this forum looking to engage in interesting conversations and to also learn to do my first DMT extraction. Glad to be on board.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Tyrannical Rex
#2 Posted : 12/16/2010 12:41:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey there. I am a member of the shroomery for 8 years almost. It is getting a lot of punky brewsters(this reference may be dating me, LOL) in there. Sometimes funny, but mostly not. What is your handle there? Mine is the same. I have read posts in here for a few days. It does seem to be more mature and serious. Smile

endlessness
#3 Posted : 12/16/2010 1:34:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus (both of you)! Good to have more mature people around Smile

Do check the WIKI as there's worlds of good information there! You guys planning on doing any extraction?

magictouch
#4 Posted : 12/16/2010 3:19:29 AM
DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
Welcome to the Nexus (both of you)! Good to have more mature people around Smile

Do check the WIKI as there's worlds of good information there! You guys planning on doing any extraction?

I for one can not wait to do my first extraction. I feel like the process will make me better in tune with the DMT spirit.

magictouch
#5 Posted : 12/16/2010 3:23:35 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Tyrannical Rex wrote:
Hey there. I am a member of the shroomery for 8 years almost. It is getting a lot of punky brewsters(this reference may be dating me, LOL) in there. Sometimes funny, but mostly not. What is your handle there? Mine is the same. I have read posts in here for a few days. It does seem to be more mature and serious. Smile

Yea, for sure the people here seem to be respectable and more intelligent than those on the Shroomery. It isn't that hard to grow some shrooms.Very happy