We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
OLD NEWBIE Options

Tyrannical Rex
#1 Posted : 12/15/2010 10:17:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Greetings and salutations to my fellow hipsters, tripsters, and generally good/weird/cool people. I have been interested in psychedelics since I read "No One Here Gets Out Alive" (a "The Doors" bio). I became extremely influenced by that book to try LSD. I was 14 the first time I tried it and that was in 1979 when there was still really strong and authentic LSD was around me. I had a wonderful time and did not get caught by the parental unit even though I had to be around them. I handled my journey quite well considering my age at the time. This is when I knew I would be good with this drug and all others like it. I had been smoking cannabis since I was 12 already.

I did not do it again until I was 19. I then embarked in a drug crazed frenzy (light compared to most of the people I saw). As soon as I discovered MDMA I was in love with that compound. I did it in 1985 when it was just barely legal. My friends and I were going to the infamous stark club on the night it got raided and the whole scene was gone for a while. I never abused it more than 1-3 pills in a night and never more than once a week/month. I still cherish MDMA as one of my favorite things to do every once in a while.

I found the Shroomery in 2003 while searching to ID some mushrooms on the gulf coast where I was living at the time. I was into mushrooms when I was in my early 20's. I wanted to learn how to grow them as soon as I did a little research on how to ID them. I had/have great success with them and will be growing/hunting for a very long time. I feel as though every time I do a mushroom, MDMA, LSD, or any compound/analogue/tryptamine(RC's) it resets my mode of thinking. I feel as though it helps me to reset mentally. I do well with everything(psychedelics) I do because I do not do it until I read about it and/or talk to someone who has done it, or I watch them do it.

DMT presented itself to me in the form of ayahuasca. I kept reading about it for the next few years and finally ordered some SR and MHRB offline. I tried the brewing and liquid method of ingestion and could never hold it down long enough to get much out of it. The SR seems to make me tired/sick. The last time I had good results with it is the way in which I did it. I did an everclear soak of crushed SR seeds for a total of 3 pulls done over a 2 week period. I also soaked the MHRB to get goodies from the bark. I read online how to do it this way. It stated that the nausea would be very little if any. This was true the first time.

My first time I used 3g of SR and 8g of bark(everclear pulls). These pulls were dried and put in capsules. The SR was a brownish orange goo and the bark was a dark purple crystalline powder. The trip onset felt like I had taken 2 hits of really strong LSD and I became a little scared. I laid on my bed in the dark with a dim light on to get just a small amount of light if I needed to get up and walk around/puke. As soon as I laid down I saw myself disintegrate into a thousand pieces and swirling into a kaleidoscope of sparkling colors. My hair, teeth, and body ripped away and became one with the swirling mass that I have often seen on mushrooms and LSD with my eyes closed. I went into a half sleep/trance state that lasted about 2 hours. In the middle of it the trip let up a bit and I looked around my room and felt the need to just shut my eyes and "go back in" to the place I was. It was a profound and very enjoyable experience. I did a little less next time(4g MHRB and 3g SR) with good results. I got sick though.

The next time was about 4 years ago and I got sick again. I think it was due to me just eating the crushed seeds without extracting them with everclear. I extracted the bark but not the seeds. So flash forward to just a few months ago and I finally got the ingredients to extract the DMT from the bark. I used the STB tek I found on the shroomery from Nature Boy (thanks again NB). I then used the heptane re-X to get a very light yellow product. The product I got was originally a very bright yellow and I was able to pull almost 2 grams from 100 grams of bark. From what I have read this seems to be the top end of amounts. I have never tried it before but I have been reading on how to do it for years. This may have helped me.

I first tried the oil burner pipe that meth is smoked in to smoke the yellow extract. Way too harsh and could not (very apprehensive and scared to) get enough to get full immersion. I did see the kaleidoscope color wheel I always see on psyches and it was very pleasing. I did not weigh a dose just put what I think was 5-10mg. I did not vape it all just a few wisps gave me that feeling. I think I am very sensitive to this drug. I am building my dose very slowly so I do not freak. I have been to an out of body place on salvia and it felt similar to that only I did not go as far as I have on salvia. I liked the fact there wasn't a heavy push on me and I did not break out into a sweat with very heavy body load like salvia.

I am interested in the "DMT realm" that I keep reading about. I want to see this. I need to know it for myself. I am drawn inexplicably to this. I am very cautious and careful though. This may be a reason I feel I might have trouble letting go. I will get there one day though and will write a trip report. Glad to be here and I hope this was a good read. As I type I keep remembering things I have done and want to summarize as breifly as possible, but that is impossible without writing a short novel as you can see. Music and art are where my heart is and I despise pro sports. I digress here so I will leave my introduction at that.

Thanks for reading and hello all.
TREX

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

antrocles
#2 Posted : 12/15/2010 10:21:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

welcome brother. it is nice to see you finally made it into this most righteous of communities. read, learn and enjoy the process. if you have any trouble letting go with this most sacred of medicines, just take it slow and at your own pace. this is certainly nothing to rush in any way! i very much look forward to reading of your blossoming relationship with this molecule!

much love and gratitude!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

Tyrannical Rex
#3 Posted : 12/15/2010 10:27:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks! I know my limits and I will be going slow with this so I do not get burned. I have been called meticulous by friends before. This trait will come in handy with DMT.

antrocles
#4 Posted : 12/15/2010 10:46:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i too carry that title... Pleased

personally, i believe that OCD and being meticulous are tremendous compliments! in order to be meticulous, one must be quite present.

i have no doubts that you will be blossoming like a beautiful flower my dear brother. and i, for one, will be there to read all about it!!

L&G!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

aetherbound
#5 Posted : 12/16/2010 12:59:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome my friend and fellow psychonaut! It appears as though we are the same age and both spent time on the gulf coast!
If you dont mind, where on the gulf coast?Smile I feel confident that you will have the journey you desire eventually on vaped spice. Take your time and your fear will melt away and give way to amazement!

Namaste
Aetherbound
In all chaos there is a cosmos, in all disorder a secret order..Jung
All above writing with the exception of Dr. Jung's quote is pure mushroom encrusted cowpie!

Tyrannical Rex
#6 Posted : 12/16/2010 1:04:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I lived in New Orleans for a year. I was on Delaronde street 5 blocks off the ferry in that house with the cat painted on the bottom of the door next to the little neighborhood bar by the little parkVery happy . 911 happened and pushed me over to Gulfport MS. I lived there until March of 2005. I moved (just in time) to St Petersburg Florida for a year and a half. I now reside in one of the most fucked up states in America. Oklahoma!

I recognize the avatar pic as a New Orleans thing. I took pics of the inside of Mardi Gras world at one of the best parties that happen there. MOM's ball. I was in the crew last party I went to. I am mardi gras royalty! I have quite a few pics from that party.
Tyrannical Rex attached the following image(s):
JESTER HEAD.jpg (509kb) downloaded 33 time(s).

aetherbound
#7 Posted : 12/16/2010 1:29:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Kewl kewl...I live close to Nawlins and visit a couple times a year. I snapped that pic back in June while there for a Tool concertVery happy
Aetherbound
In all chaos there is a cosmos, in all disorder a secret order..Jung
All above writing with the exception of Dr. Jung's quote is pure mushroom encrusted cowpie!