We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
So what do you wanna know about me to let me post my questions? Options

CaptainFuture
#1 Posted : 12/10/2010 12:19:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dear members of the nexus.
I do not totally agree with the necessity of a 'nursery status', but since I want to become part of your community it seems I have to go along with those rules, sorry, attitudes Smile

I am 35, have 3children (which really changed me a lot), occupation is houseman, I am a mushroom grower since 1996 and I do not only grow edibles Pleased
Well, I did a lot of research of my mind over the past years with MAOi enhanced Semilanceata and had one successful & intense Aya experience @ home. Since I've met a spiritual brother the DMT realm (via vaped DMT) finally fully opened itself for me and I am finally (esp. after finding out that Naphta isn't washbenzin) able to get into the enhanced state of mind/the real being by extracting my own spirit molecules.
These new experiences were pushed to the max with the discovery of Eckart Tolle, which also my dear friend is responsible for.

Well, with mushrooms- growing & experience- I know a lot to tell, but my DMT research and therefore final chapter of the discovery of my real self has just began.

What should I say more? If you want to know how I am 'thinking' get into my growlogs in the shroom forums.
My lovely little sisters tell so much about me and how I am in love with our true nature, it's hard to put that in words.

I have a big question on my actual Virola extraction on my mind but I'll be patient and wait till I will someday be promoted Smile

So far, my best wishes, energy and love to you all,
Cap.

LOVE is all there is.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

I am.
#2 Posted : 12/10/2010 12:42:54 AM

I AM

captain!!!

welcome to the nexus. gotta question about virola? ok. well. you don't need to be out of the nursery to do that. you can post another thread about it in the nursery and it will get answered in the same method as if you had full membership.

let everyone get to know you a little, first, though, like you're doing. it may not even be a matter of whether we think you're "fake" or not, just wanting to see how you blend in and get to know you a little. we are a community before we are just some drug encyclopedia. i'm sure you understand.

so let me be the first to say hello and welcome to the nexus! i'm sure you'll love it here...and if not we'll beat you up and take your lunch money.Smile
embrace your nothingness...it's all you are...

Ellis D'Empty
#3 Posted : 12/10/2010 12:59:48 AM

Snirfneblin

Welcome Smile You'll get there, provided you exhibit the qualities of a 'normal' person. (Think about the quotes Pleased Pleased )

Just don't think about it, don't be to "anxious" and it'll happen eventually. Like I am. stated, post your question in the "General Extractions Help" or "First questions for information" and you'll be answered Smile
01:13:08 ‹Ellis DEmpty› I met the people living in my head... I disturbed them while they were sitting down at the table.... They were as shocked as I was!

We were born too soon to explore the cosmos, and to late to explore the earth. Our frontier is the human mind; religion is the ocean we must cross.

CaptainFuture
#4 Posted : 12/10/2010 1:20:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I am. wrote:
captain!!!
...and if not we'll beat you up and take your lunch money.Smile

Do you know me from the shroomery/mycotopia? Seems like that Smile
...and I don't worry about my lunch money, they already ripped my jacket for letting me register here Pleased

And thx for your help Smile

LOVE is all there is.

endlessness
#5 Posted : 12/10/2010 3:33:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the nexus Smile

You can post your questions right away, dont feel put off by the nursery. I can imagine that there is an automatic aversion to an experienced person such as yourself to join a forum, but take the nursery not as something that separates you from the forum, but as a space where we can all get to know each other. Once people become full members, they arent just people who registered in some or other forum but part of a real community with a lot of collaborative work and interesting discussions happening (geez that sounded cheesy haha).

Im sure you will be a full member soon enough, just ask your questions here in the nursery and make replies here even if its about subjects that are discussed elsewhere in the forum. You can just pm me or some mod later on to merge/move your threads once you get promoted if you think that would be good Pleased

Now back to you, you mentioned mushroom+maoi, how was that? Ive heard a lot of people having bad experiences with this combo, but I think in big part its because of being unprepared for the too-strong doses that many seem to end up taking.

Oh and, did you ever attempt a mushroom + vaporized dmt experience? It can be really special, to say the least. Anyways keep us informed of your future extractions and experiences Pleased

Enoon
#6 Posted : 12/10/2010 7:01:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Hello CaptainFuture,

Welcome to the forum! I'm excited to hear more from you, especially on the mushroom topics.
I have to agree with what the above posters have said - the nexus is special in that it's a real community. If you've read through the forum you will have seen that the tone of the board is quite different from a lot of other places. This is because we try to create and sustain an atmosphere of mutual respect and maybe even warmth. I can only speak for myself but I feel I have made some great friends here and this has never been the case in other realms of the net.
I think the organization of the board played a great role in giving the people here the right mindset for interactions that makes just this possible. When I read about the nursery I immediately liked the idea, because I knew that if I ended up fitting in, I would really fit in. It was a chance for myself to find out if I really wanted to belong to this community and to find out what it was about. If it had been just about the information I think my interest would have only been marginal. But there are genuine people here with whom I have shared quite a bit of hours by now and we are happy about every new member. This is the big difference.

We welcome you warmly, we want to get to know you. You'll become part of the family soon enough. We want you to get to know us too first. Please don't feel excluded or looked down upon. Think of it as a syncing of frequencies so that we resonate (concerning the nature of this community and our roles in it, not opinion wise of course) and then we can ... uh... propagate as waves together without interfering...? bad allegory I know.

anyway,
welcome again. Cheers,

Enoon
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

obliguhl
#7 Posted : 12/10/2010 8:26:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What else is naphta if not washbenzine? I think that medical grade washbenzine is a great source of naphta in .de because there are no additives and it needs to be super pure.

Welcome!

Enoon
#8 Posted : 12/11/2010 7:35:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

I'm pretty sure it's Wundbenzin, not Waschbenzin.... I think there's a difference, but could be mistaken. I think I even looked it up...
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

The Traveler
#9 Posted : 12/11/2010 1:38:29 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

obliguhl wrote:
What else is naphta if not washbenzine? I think that medical grade washbenzine is a great source of naphta in .de because there are no additives and it needs to be super pure.

Welcome!

Dutch 'wasbenzine' is mostly heptane mixed with naphta and some aromatics. Good wasbenzine contains mostly heptane.

Before using any solvent: check the MSDS and do an evaporation test, a good solvent leaves NO residue whatsoever.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

CaptainFuture
#10 Posted : 12/15/2010 9:20:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Washbenzine is heavier, therefore forms easily emulsions (in my experiences)
with Wundbenzin/Leichtbenzin (lightbenzin) I don't have emulsions even if I shake the hell out of the mix. It divides fast and reliable, leaving the exact same amount of solvent I poured in.
Plus Wundbenzin is the cleanest stuff there is, due to it's medical use.
I got 5L for around 28Euros, thats ok.
LOVE is all there is.