We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Calea Dream Options

Global
#1 Posted : 12/15/2010 3:59:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

So a couple nights ago, I made a calea/lotus mix of changa. I loaded it up in the bong took it all in one hit, and let the show begin. It was off to a good start because before I could even close my eyes, there were lots of refined and detailed fractals floating in the air. I closed my eyes and it was like I was going down this tunnel of colors...backwards. Without notice, must've only been like 15 seconds after I closed my eyes, the trip just kinda stopped. I stopped moving backwards and I sensed what was almost like the conductor of the train letting himself down from where I was and literally walking away. I kept my eyes closed for another minute or so, but when I began to realize nothing was gonna happen, I opened my eyes. Not to be disappointed, I loaded up the GVG and I remembered having a pretty positive experience from that, though I can't remember any of the details now the next day.

Then while I was sleeping this morning/last night I had this dream I was back in the house I grew up in. It's probably one of my bigger disappointments in life of having to move from there, so the dream was already positive. First thing I noticed in my room, on top of my dresser in a cup of pens and pencils was a really long fat dutch, already rolled and not smoked yet. I couldn't believe it. Was beginning to get even more excited (even though I never did get around to smoking the dutch... Laughing ). Here's the cool part: I look out these big windows that we had in the hallway right outside my room and on either side of the house across the street were two suns setting. I figured one must've had to have been the moon, but it was just so bright and big. I ran to get my iPhone to take a picture of it, so I could show my dad. By the time I got my phone and ran back to the window, it was already a bit darker, but I still saw the moon, so I aimed my camera phone at the moon and when I looked through (as if somehow my phone had telescopic abilities) I saw a whole bunch of other, super-realistic looking planets surrounding it. I don't think I've ever been so excited in a dream. Every time I looked away and went to take another picture, it was some other cosmic miracle I was seeing including a couple gigantic solar flares, which I caught all on the imaginary camera phone. I remember hearing that calea is a "dream herb" and I can't help but wonder if that had anything to do with the amazingly detailed spectacle I observed in my dream last night.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!