We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
my 250-300gm cappi brew Options

Nisroch
#21 Posted : 12/12/2010 11:53:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

olympus mon:ThanksSmile I'll be writing up the whole experience once I have the time to do a good job. Yup I drank at least 1/4 of the 300 grams. The vine was preshredded pretty good. Fractal enchantment's gotten the vine from the same source and she thinks it's good. It's too expensive though I'll be getting it else where next time. The dmt was quite light though. I wouldn't of minded if it kicked my assSmile now that I have my trusty gvg I can't wait to push my limitsSmile How different is drinking mimosa then smoking spice? I thought they'd be the same. I'd guess drinking it's more gentle, but longer. experimenting's so much funSmile
Reality is for people who can't handle drugsSmile

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

olympus mon
#22 Posted : 12/13/2010 1:54:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

Nisroch wrote:
olympus mon:ThanksSmile I'll be writing up the whole experience once I have the time to do a good job. Yup I drank at least 1/4 of the 300 grams. The vine was preshredded pretty good. Fractal enchantment's gotten the vine from the same source and she thinks it's good. It's too expensive though I'll be getting it else where next time. The dmt was quite light though. I wouldn't of minded if it kicked my assSmile now that I have my trusty gvg I can't wait to push my limitsSmile How different is drinking mimosa then smoking spice? I thought they'd be the same. I'd guess drinking it's more gentle, but longer. experimenting's so much funSmile

ok, 1/4 makes more sense. you wrote 3/4's. so you drank about 75-80 grams approx.

i kinda of chuckled when you wrote your thoughts of oral dmt being mellow compared to smoking. i see your point and yes in ways its more mellow but in ways its far deeper. its also much more likely to be uncomfortable than vaped spice. in hundreds of vaped dmt journeys i only had 2 that were uncomfortable, but oral dmt tends to be a rough ride for me more often than not. oral dosent have the thrust into another dimension like vaping. oral is more of like floating in the sea of hyperspace, just bobbing up and under riding the waves of intensity fighting for a breath of groundedness. :lo
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

Nisroch
#23 Posted : 12/14/2010 3:57:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

olympus mon:"ok, 1/4 makes more sense. you wrote 3/4's. so you drank about 75-80 grams approx." dude I'm not a retard I know how fractions work I drank 3/4 not 1/4. so I drank around 225 grams.
drinking mimosa should give you a longer dmt high because it's slowly being adsorbed through your digestive system. smoked spice is going straight into your brain. When I smoked it after drinking my brew my high only lasted around a half hour. This is why I'm asking. Interesting description of the 2 different methods though.

SnozzleBerry
#24 Posted : 12/14/2010 4:08:04 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

If I smoked dmt after ingesting a 225gram caapi brew, I would be GONE for a minimum of half an hour and "high" (as you put it) or noticeably altered for 90+ minutes. Hell, even with a 75 gram brew it wouldn't be done in 30 minutes. Something seems off about these statements you're making, perhaps it's methodologies?
Wiki โ€ข Attitude โ€ข FAQ
The Nexian โ€ข Nexus Research โ€ข The OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
ื’ื ื–ื” ื™ืขื‘ื•ืจ

BananaForeskin
#25 Posted : 12/14/2010 5:48:15 PM

I Eat Plant Magic

Nisroch wrote:
olympus mon:"ok, 1/4 makes more sense. you wrote 3/4's. so you drank about 75-80 grams approx." dude I'm not a retard I know how fractions work I drank 3/4 not 1/4. so I drank around 225 grams.
drinking mimosa should give you a longer dmt high because it's slowly being adsorbed through your digestive system. smoked spice is going straight into your brain. When I smoked it after drinking my brew my high only lasted around a half hour. This is why I'm asking. Interesting description of the 2 different methods though.

Calm, olympus is just quoting you, you said you drank 1/4 of the brew in an earlier post. And regardless of the way it gets to the brain, he's dead on, oral DMT (most especially mimosa tea) is a lot more rough, even if less intense, than vaped spice. For whatever reason, vaped spice is much happier overall... something like the difference between a tourist visa and trying to cross the border at night. And once again, the comparative lack of purging raises suspicions about the effectiveness of the method you used. At 225g, most folks would have been puking their brains out for 4-8 hours.

Nisroch, you might want to consider trying pharma. That way you'll know exactly how much of each compound you need instead of fiddling so much with tannins and cook-times... Pharma would require extracting both the caapi alkaloids and some DMT, but both are very simple projects (check out the Very Easy Caapi Extraction Tek), especially considering you said you wanted to try extracting spice anyway.

Hmm... one thing I just noticed... you drank your ~225g over 3-4 hours. This could well be what so drastically reduced the intensity of the experience. If you drank 225g all at once (not recommendable), you'd probably have the experience you're looking for (or at least the experience that's looking for you). And did you drink any mimosa tea this time? Or just vape?
¤ø¸โ€žø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸โ€žø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸โ€žø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

Nisroch
#26 Posted : 12/15/2010 12:49:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Opps sorry olypus mon. My dyslexia kicked in my bad. I guess I am a retard lol. I totaly forgot about that last post, and it's typo sorry dude. Thanks for pointing out my screw up Bananaforeskin. I didn't mean to sound like a dick. I was really tired when I wrote that and wasn't thinking straight.
Bananaforeskin:It sounded like it worked fine then if that's the general effect it should have if drunk over 3-4 hours. I only vaped the spice. I was trying to focus on the effects of the cappi alone. I think I want to stick with the brew for now, but I'll definitely look into it for the future thanks. So smoked spice with maoi is more easy on you then drinking dmt, But drinking it would still last longer right?
Snozzleberry: Nope I'd have to say that sounds perfectly like my experience. I had a 30 minute peak. I think the after glow was just very subtle. I took a very small hit. I was being very careful. I thought it would be a lot stronger with the maoi, and I wanted to focus on the cappi. they were very small hits. The first one barely did anything, and there was just a bit more in the second.

olympus mon
#27 Posted : 12/15/2010 9:13:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

keep in mind my freind im only trying to help you. apology accepted.Wink

yes, vaping spice under maoi is more like regular smoked spice just much longer in duration. its not as long as oral dmt and usually a more friendly vibe.
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

PREV12