We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
1 chance to do it right [how much light?] Options

nn-DMT
#1 Posted : 12/11/2010 4:05:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I will be visiting an old friend over christmas and was wanting to do an aya brew and drink with him. I have 100g of Red vine and 100g of potent chacruna (others have tried this same chacruna and say its very potent). I haven't seen this guy in a long time, and will only be staying with him for 1 or 2 days. It will probably be the last time I see him for a long time. I want the experience to be powerfull and deeply moving, moreso for him than me because he is dealing with some ugly shit at the moment.

I have tried 100g white vine and didn't feel anything. I have also experimented extensively in taking pure harmalas alone and pharmahuasca. I have since concluded that my digestive system is very slow or that I'm resistant to MAOIs. nothing I have experienced so far would I call 'powerful' I think the dose has been too low. I feel like I'm ready to experience a strong aya dose.

I don't want this to sound like a pissing contest or anything of that sort at all because I am not looking toward aya just for the 'trip' but the healing as well. Ive had this vine and leaf sitting in my freezer for months waiting for the perfect time to use it for a powerfull session. That said I want us both to be blown away. but not a blackout.

Was thinking about dosage and decided to split the 100g of red vine between us but was wondering how much light should be added?

On a side note for the sake of knowledge, aproximately how much chacruna is equal to how much mimosa?
All post are made by SWIM. I am not SWIM.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

jamie
#2 Posted : 12/11/2010 5:44:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Bring some DMT with you...if you both get down 50g of vine with some chacruna and arent feeling it enough, you can at least be sure that a hit of DMT will get everything going..it always does...

I use mimosa with caapi so I cant say about chacruna doses..I think the potency varries alot as well...
Long live the unwoke.

BecometheOther
#3 Posted : 12/11/2010 11:10:44 PM

metamorhpasizer

I would use the whole 100 grams for 2 doses if you want a powerful experience.
Unless your chacruna is horrificly potent lol.
But 50 grams is considered a resonably commited dose
You have never been apart from me. You can never depart and never return, for we are continuous, indistinguishable. We are eternal forever

nn-DMT
#4 Posted : 12/12/2010 12:55:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Harmalosa wrote:
I would use the whole 100 grams for 2 doses if you want a powerful experience.
Unless your chacruna is horrificly potent lol.
But 50 grams is considered a resonably commited dose

The chacruna was from Maya, and the description said to be careful with it because it is very strong. They no longer sell this version.

just to be on the safe side and considering harmalosas advice, maybe a 50/40 vine/leaf would be the way to go and if were underwhelmed, drink the remaining chacruna or whip out the changa as per fractal enchantment. I just don't want to overdo this and my friend not be able to remember it or gain any insights into his life. I really want this night to be perfect.

nn-DMT
#5 Posted : 12/12/2010 7:52:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Any additional input would be greatly appreciated Smile

olympus mon
#6 Posted : 12/13/2010 6:30:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

i agree with fractal bring some dmt along with you as well. chacruna is just so hit and miss and 50g isnt that much imo. you should have maoi with the 50g of vine but that too isnt a real whopping drink for some. i doubt id feel anything unless its some very strong vine i havemt tried yet.

some xtra dmt may save the day so to speak. the journeys are much longer and it will most certainly potentiate the chacruna and get it all going. ive done this and it opened the flood gates on me Laughing

also maybe dont feel so much pressure that this has to be just perfect. every time ive felt that way i set myself up for failure.

now i just try to think i get what im suppose to get. these substances dont always report to duty on time or at all.

I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

nn-DMT
#7 Posted : 12/13/2010 7:21:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

^^^ Thanks, olympus. You're right I just need to chill and let the plants do their thing.

State of the Mind
#8 Posted : 12/14/2010 4:58:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I would have 50g chacruna per person, but only drink half-3/4 of it. If you decide you want to go deeper, you can boost your dose. Simples.
People spend their lives searching for perfect moments and fail to see, that there are many unappreciated perfect moments everyday that are overlooked.