We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Entities, Transcendence and the Possession of my body Options

AstroBoy
#1 Posted : 12/14/2010 1:37:07 AM
DMT-Nexus member

So, it was my second hyperspace travel. Up to this moment I had neither success in finding a suitable plant to make my own, nor had any success with the first plant that I thought might be suitable.

My first experience was....overwhelming. I am one who likes to learn the hard way so after purchasing a gram from the money hungry demons down south, and offloading a couple of points to my mates, still made a loss due to the'gram' being 0.2 grams underweight. I got a group of close friends together and we all took it in turns having our first experience. I started with a hit of 50mg (eyeballed). Wasn't the greatest idea I've ever had.

My first experience started horribly, while sucking back on the pipe, DMT inside a sandwich of Damiana, the pipe got blocked and I was unable to inhale anything...finally the vacuum from my good lung capacity pulled it all and I got a whack...I held my breath....exhaled and went again...then it happened.

Spirals, shapes, the fabric of space and time seemed unstable with my eyes open. I had feelings that I wish I had not had my first attempt on 50mg. The breakthrough was...unexplainable. My friends seemed paused, and everything was vibrating (like the witch chick out of True Blood season 2). When I closed my eyes I was in a realm of 'mother of pearl' rainbow colours with black and white lines running through the colours. Sound disappeared to a constant buzzing sound. It sounded like chaos. The room/universe I was in seemed empty, things weren't that clear, but I was able to look around. It all looked the same. I was looking left to right, it all looked similar until out caught the shape of a being.

It didn't want to be seen. That was my first impression. When I looked directly at it, it blended itself into the background, but when I scanned left to right around the being I could see it. It had long, thin arms and legs, it was taller than me I think, and it looked like it was wearing a mask. A very long mask, tribal looking. No matter how much I tried I couldn't get a direct look at it. It really did not want to be seen. Then I realised I didn't feel like I was sitting on the earth anymore, I felt more like I was in this existence, in this universe, with this being. I was scared to open my eyes. I was afraid that I would be in a nothing. That I was no longer here. So I opened them. Again the vibrating of all my close friends, which was a relief compared to what I thought was going to be there.

I closed my eyes again and the universe had changed. Instead of predominantly rainbow with black lines, it was now predominantly black with rainbow lines. The patterns spoke to me, they made me feel ill. I stumbled outside and onto the grass where it willed me to cleanse myself. I started vomiting. But it was a relief. It didn't feel like a bad thing. My friends followed me to keep an eye on me, and they asked me if I was OK. I told them that the patterns told me this was the 'cleansing'.

Finally, I started to come back. Feelings of relief and euphoria followed. The blanket of geometric patterns and colours covering the grass helped me realise that I was back and that plane of existence was leaving. I needed a drink. I felt more relief. More happiness but I was certainly weary of the intense chaos of the breakthrough. I feel I had trouble letting go, a feeling of being willed to stop breathing. Like I had to let go of life. I didn't want to do that.

So onto my second adventure. This was just with my partner. I attempted clarity by meditating for 5 minutes before the adventure. Another eyeballed 50mg, will I ever learn, which later felt more than 50mg. The hit went well, it all burned well. It was so intense I couldn't take the second hit, but I held my breath for longer and the breakthrough was even more intense than the first time.

I felt like I was losing control. The original shapes, swirling, came very quick. I layed down. The breakthrough was so so overwhelming. I wished I had never done it. I hoped my partner would never do this ever again. It was the same universe which I have come to realise isn't actually the room/universe, but the breakthrough 'wormhole'. I was unable to lay down because it was so intense. I sat up, opened my eyes to vibrating. I looked at my partner for assurance. I closed my eyes. I was through. The patterns, mother of pearl, with lines, but this time rounding off with the 'mask' shape and a human skull mounted in the top like a gem, but I could see it clearly willed me outside straight away this time.

It felt different. I immediately felt the need to vomit. I opened my eyes to patterns and shapes and when I closed my eyes I could see an entity waiting. I fell down onto hands and knees. I felt like someone put me on repeat. I felt this entity enter me. It was almost like one of those egyptian dogs, in the egyptian artwork. It had a pattern running down its back which looked like the mask of the first entity I had seen on my first travel. I felt like I had eaten grass and was making myself sick. But I hadn't. I was rocking back and forth on hands and knees, with this entity inside of me, making me vomit and expelling the toxins so it could enter me completely, I dont know if it is a good thing to let this in. I remember feeling...aggression. I thought that I had too many toxins in my body for it to fully enter me. I thought I had vomited enough, but it willed me to get this last bit up. After I did I felt release. I looked up to the stars and they were shooting everywhere behind a foreground of glassy, feintly, rainbow hexagonal sky. The moon was round (well a quarter was) but the light emitted was hexagonal. I felt animalistic. I felt like I had a tail. I was rolling around in my vomit. I felt happy and was giggling but always feelings of the realm came back and became intense again. This whole experience lasted for 15-20mins.

Feelings of euphoria and happiness returned. This was a brief glimpse of what I experienced as during the most intense moments I thought I had taken too much. A lot of what I experienced throughout the most intense moments are unexplainable.

After my first two travels I wm left with more questions than answers.

Questions:
What was the first entity? Why was it hiding from me?
(It actually attacked my friend, who was the next person to have 50mg, staring him down and then attackiing with blue waves of colours coming out of its face/mask which left him with a physically bruised lower eyelid and watering eye)

What exactly was this realm, merely a hallucination or something more real?

What was this entity entering my body? Why does it want to enter me?

Answers:
I am too impure, I need to purify my body, live healthier and get fitter. It makes me feel that I cannot advance without completing this task.

Thankyou all for taking the time to read this. DMT....wow....what an experience. Your opinions and ideas are most welcome.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Serge844
#2 Posted : 12/14/2010 2:45:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome Smile
"Psychedelics are probably responsible for every aspect of human evolution apart from the decline in bodyhair." -Terence McKenna
"One of the things you learn after years of dealing with drug people, is that you can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug." -1200 Micrograms, Mescaline
"There is no space, there is no time, there is no me, there is no you" -Cubensis Theory, Little Tiny White Suited

AstroBoy
#3 Posted : 12/14/2010 5:56:22 AM
DMT-Nexus member

p.s I would like to become a full member so I can post my experiences in the proper section. I, too, need help with Teks and would like to ask some questions regaring this topic. Please find me worthy of a full membership.

Enoon
#4 Posted : 12/14/2010 4:14:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

AstroBoy, welcome to the Nexus.

spice can give quite a strong experience and leave quite the impression as you seem to know by now. I would suggest trying lighter doses a few times before going off the deep end again. I've never had to vomit during spice (thank god). Also if you don't have a source you trust you really don't know what kind of impurities are in whatever you have there, so I highly recommend extracting it yourself. It's very much worth the effort and a very nice experience IMO.

As to your questions: They cannot be answered generally. There are many levels you can try to find personal answers for these questions - the psychological interpretation (like with dreams); the *real* interpretation, considering that what you saw was really there and taken at face value; mythical interpretations, tying it into some kind of larger context spanning from ancient times into the future; the magical/shamanic interpretations; ... whatever else comes to mind.

Important IMO is that you make something of it. If you don't it's just an experience, no matter what the significance. If you can gain something for your life from it, whether it is just a level of awareness you feel is added to your every day experience, or some kind of change in your every day behaviour, your diet, your way of dealing or thinking about people etc... then you've made something of the experience. If it served to make you understand yourself, or the cosmos, or revealed to you that you don't understand yourself or the cosmos, and this makes you ponder, then you have begun working with the spice Smile There are many ways that these experiences can affect us; it's not always about a take home message or a moral-of-the-story kind of thing. Sometimes they just help us become more open in our ways of thinking, change our perspective, our reality tunnels etc. Sometimes they can clean out some bad patterns.
That is not to say that they can't also cause some negative effects, physical, mentally or spiritual, and one should always pay close attention to these things in order to know if one should proceed on the path one is on.

Concerning your membership, be patient, it will happen soon enough. Your questions and reports can be posted here in the Nursery and will certainly be answered to our best knowledge and abilities. Just ask away.

Once again, a warm welcome to you.

Enoon
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction