We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Cannabis Can Be Psychedelic? Old Dog Learns a New Trick Options

Ice House
#1 Posted : 12/13/2010 2:33:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Fellow Nexians I post to you this evening a changed man. I have undergone a transformation that I never would have believed possible.

I first smoked weed back in 1977 + or - a year and have had times in my life where I smoked every day for a few years and I have had years where I didnt smoke at all.

Currently I smoke about 3-4x per year.

Yesterday I made a 3 pound batch of cannabis butter using 6 ounces of very high grade indica called shishkaberry or kisch for short. The canna flour was made with leaves and flowers. I was told by a friend to just use an ounce of weed per pound of butter. I thought I would be cool and double the recipe.

Pretty simple process. Made some nice looking light sage green butter. Last night at about 9:30PM I was ready to lay down and fall off to sleep. I thought I would try a little of the butter.

So... I took a small piece of the butter, I believe it was about a table spoon? I smeared it on a cracker and ate it. Then I thought... Wow, you know I really didnt eat much of that. I would like to feel it. So I ate a little more of the raw butter off a knife.

I was sleeping by 10:00PM.

At 12:30AM I awoke.

OMFG I was SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOO FUCKING WASTED!!!

It was a speedier sort of high. I couldnt just pass out. I was having complete psychedelic closed eye visuals......... and sensations. The experience could be compared to being too far gone on LSD, Shrooms, or Spice. I have had well overe a thousand trips on psychedelics over the years this ranks up there with the most powerful.

After a while I didnt like it. I was way too high. I had Cotton mouth bad. I felt hypotensive.

I finally got out of bed about an hour ago. I was really high for well over 10 hours and fucked up another 6 hours or more.

I have been wasted on Cannabis before, many times. Never nothing like that. WoW! Im talking about another reality. Everything was gone. I was just sitting on a slow turning white podium in a grey space, Gone.

I'm done with any form of cannabis fo a long, long time.

lol

Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

jamie
#2 Posted : 12/13/2010 3:34:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Ya..been there..it's def not something I would call fun..I remember one night I smoked about 6 joints with some people after not smoking for many weeks at all, I didnt even want to keep smoking they just kept smoking and wanting me to smoke also and I was stupid..so I smoked and smoked..all of a sudden the entire room looked like it was made of colored water, and within another 5 minutes or so it was alive..everything was alive..

All I could do was think about how fucked up the situation was, I was tripping way harder than I was from the mushrooms the night before, and I was in this dirty house of some kid I didnt know(my friends knew them) and they were all complaining about how they needed more pot still..i couldnt handle sitting there tripping while they just played guitar hero so I ran out of the house and got into the forest and literally went nutz..I remember ripping ferns our of the ground in between bouts of terror and laughing, to make a rattle to beat around as I walked aimlessly in the forest to deal with the ammount of energy flowing through me..the trees were alive and I felt like they were talking to me and when I touched them I actaully believed I was merging with them..it went on for like 1-2 hours until I finally was able to calm down and sit still and make my way home..

Then there was another time my friend made green dragon....

Uhh yeah..I dont smoke barely ever these daysConfused .....cannabis can do some serious things, but I dont like it as much as tryptamines..the trips from cannabis at that level can be sinister for me and full of anxiety. I used to astral travel alot and remote view, like im talking full on closed eye visions with cannabis, but that was when I smoked every night laying in bed..
Long live the unwoke.

Mindlusion
#3 Posted : 12/13/2010 11:56:03 AM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

wow that has exceeded by far any of my trips on cannabis but I know what you mean.

Weed is also very psychedelic for me, especially after smoking DMT.

Just the other day after smoking DMT, a few hours later into the night I smoked a few bowls from a bong, and I was floating in a sphere of geometrical patterns, in a crazy headspace for hours into the night
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

actualfactual
#4 Posted : 12/13/2010 2:59:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah it can do that.

A bunch of years ago I was a daily weed smoker. I got high so much I never got *really* high anymore, just had a good buzz 24/7.

I came across a pound of this real brick weed for practically free. I made butter like you and then made some brownies. I ate the equivalent of 7 grams of weed, and I was absolutely blitzed.

I literally laid in bed all day long because I was simply too high to get out of bed. I was just lying there waiting for it to stop.. not good times. Intense closed eye visuals, auditory hallucinations - it was serious.. It was about as unpleasant as lying in bed with a trippy severe flu. I literally felt poisoned.

I've never been that high again. I had another extremely unpleasant experience involving a JWH overdose but at least that didn't last all day long.

Most people who haven't been there would be amazed how far oral marijuana can take you methinks. One time is enough for sure.

Metanoia
#5 Posted : 12/13/2010 4:37:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I used to be a heavy smoker. I stopped because I was smoking it everyday, all the time. I had a hard time falling asleep without smoking some, and if I abruptly stopped, my appetite was shit too. I was starting to feel miserable about the situation, so I stopped smoking it completely.

It's been a few years since I last smoked, and I decided it's time to try it out again. I have some really nice smelling, potent looking bud that I plan on using soon. Probably the next time I dose some 4-aco-dmt. I think enough time has passed, and maturity gained, that I'll be able to smoke it again without slipping back into that chronic, burnout lifestyle.

I have some stupid stories about eating waaay too much cannabis too. Once my friend made some cannabutter and made a few batches of cookies with it. I ate 6 cookies and it was way too much, even back in those days when I smoked everyday. I was tripping out heavily, OEV's and CEV's, auditory hallucinations. I even thought someone kept touching me and no one was. My friend was a bit cruel actually. He fed me all those cookies and then smoked a joint and watched me trip out, laughing at me. Bastard Very happy

polytrip
#6 Posted : 12/13/2010 4:51:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Cannabis can be VERY psychedelic. Especially when it's eaten instead of smoked. In the visual field it's usually inferiour compared to the tryptamines, but in auditory effects and especially in physiscal sensations, mental effects and experience of time it can easily surpass LSD.

The mental effects can be so strong that they can even freak people out who're very experienced with psychedelic's.

Not all people are equally sensitive to these effects and especially people who smoke a lot often won't notice them at all since they've become immune for them.

I find large doses of cannabis extremely pleasant.

An effect i often get from large amounts of cannabis and that i like very much, is that everything is experienced in a stroboscope-like way, everything happens in flashes. Objects start breathing like you can also see on LSD and i see fractal-like patterns in the corner of my eyes. Cannabis is also able to give you OBE's. Listening to music can be evry intense. More so than with shrooms or DMT even.

A side effect is that being around with other people becomes difficult. Many people, including myself become a bit sociophobic from extreme amounts of cannabis.
The mindnumbing effect is stronger than with most other psychedelics.
It combines extremely well with LSD.