We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Struggling for clarity... Options

reuben1804
#1 Posted : 12/12/2010 6:50:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi guys,

I'm having some amazing hallucinations and visuals but really struggling to focus on and remember my trips.

Are there any techniques for achieving better clarity of trip and remembering them better? ANy meditation techniques or tricks to focus your mind?? I'm finding it quite annoying not being able to recall clearly the awesome things I am sure I have seen!

Also, most of my trips start off with halucinations of day to day life, family members, work situations etc! I'm guessing this is because my mind isn't completely cleared??

I suppose I need advise on clearing and focusing my mind??...

Danx

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 12/12/2010 7:05:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It is common that people have trouble remembering the trip. There are a few things that might help:

-add harmalas (either as changa or sublingually/orally before launching)

-take a low/mid dose of mushrooms and smoking peak or post peak (because then one has a 'platform' from which to launch from, and its not so much of a shock from straight reality to hyperspace, so you dont lose as much time being completely confused and astonished and can pay more attention)

- Do a sub-breakthrough pre-launch to re-familiarize with the initial effects, and then go for a deeper launch

- Writting down/recording your comments as soon as you come back from hyperspace

- Try launching at different times of the day

- Sit and meditate (or just sit in silence focusing your intentions) for a while before launching, and keep in silence and digesting the experience for a while when you come back

There must be other ways that others can share here.. In any case let us know if something works for you. Good luck!

jbark
#3 Posted : 12/12/2010 7:13:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

On mushrooms and/or mescaline/cactus, i always have a pad and a pen handy. Things just come shooting out at me, and i can scribble them down before forgetting.

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

treetop
#4 Posted : 12/12/2010 11:15:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yes yes... i find a note pad most handy as well or better yet some form of recording device... sometimes my eyes cant focus on the page and when i am completely back and try to read those profound thoughts i had, my writing tends to look like vibrating chicken scratches and is illegible.. if you trip with a friend, when you come back immediately talk about the experience even though it might be hard to do so...
- dont travel to space travel to the space between spaces..[/color]
-the ultimate mystery of being is beyond all categories of thought..-joseph campbell

KwisatzHaderach
#5 Posted : 12/13/2010 12:04:07 AM

everything is becoming

treetop wrote:
my writing tends to look like vibrating chicken scratches and is illegible..

haha totally been there.

I find a sketch book particular useful; blank pages for a sketch and words...plus at the end, even if you didn't get anything really legible down, it has an artistic flair for reinterpretations.

~peace
Nothing lasts...nothing lasts...everything is changing into something else...nothing is wrong...nothing is wrong...everything is on the right track

In an interstellar burst
I'm back to save the Universe

Global
#6 Posted : 12/13/2010 1:08:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Yeah, I also find that if you just start talking about it as you're coming out of it, it helps in remembering in the same way that if you relate a dream to someone when you first wake up, you're likely to remember it for days if not years to come. Also a lot of my trips start out with the words ringing in my head from whatever professor's class I was just in. I've also had them start out with family members as well.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb