We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Newbie to hallucinogens Options

davelitt16
#1 Posted : 12/9/2010 10:17:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yes. Its true. Besides a few minor Salvia, and Mushroom trips, i have no experience in this world.

Let me make it clear, that i have done my research, and know a fair deal about the spice.

I plan on increasing doses by increments of 5mg, starting at 5, i will not proceed until i feel comfortable with my experience at a specific dose.

I proceed with infinite humility, respect, openness and trust for the spice. I am a strong minded individual with both a good set, and setting.

I will be using my "machine" with a small bong attached.

Now i pose the question. Am i ready in your eyes? I'm fully prepared to wait, and further my experience in the world of hallucinogens if i have to, but i would prefer to explore the spice.

Kind Regards
-Dave

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

gammagore
#2 Posted : 12/9/2010 10:25:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Are we ever ready to experience vaporized DMT?Smile

I say go for it, I never went down the route you will take, but id imagine it would work nicely. It should also give you time to perfect your vaping tek.

Keep us updated.

BTW, start off at like 10-15mg and work up from there.

endlessness
#3 Posted : 12/9/2010 10:33:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

As gamma said Smile

I think you seem to have a good attitude which is definitely important. But its ultimately up to you to make the final decision and take or not the plunge. Its like a contract we sign, we have to take 'metaphysical responsibility' for doing this. Im sure you've checked all our ideas regarding health and safety, yes?

But yeah, if you do try, let us know, im curious as to how it turns out! Smile

Lucent
#4 Posted : 12/10/2010 12:09:05 AM

White

I've never taken DMT as well, but I am currently exploring Salvia. I am a little bit more familiar with it, and it seems to be somewhat similar in trip reports (compared to other psychedelics, of course). So hopefully I will become more comfortable with the whole idea of it. I don't know if that's something you are interested in, but I figure it couldn't hurt.. Smile

polytrip
#5 Posted : 12/10/2010 4:15:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
davelitt16 wrote:
Yes. Its true. Besides a few minor Salvia, and Mushroom trips, i have no experience in this world.

Let me make it clear, that i have done my research, and know a fair deal about the spice.

I plan on increasing doses by increments of 5mg, starting at 5, i will not proceed until i feel comfortable with my experience at a specific dose.

I proceed with infinite humility, respect, openness and trust for the spice. I am a strong minded individual with both a good set, and setting.

I will be using my "machine" with a small bong attached.

Now i pose the question. Am i ready in your eyes? I'm fully prepared to wait, and further my experience in the world of hallucinogens if i have to, but i would prefer to explore the spice.

Kind Regards
-Dave

DMT is very simmilar in effects to mushrooms, so i take it the 'vibe' of the whole experience would be familiar to you in a way.
Yet, minor mushroom trips give only a small glimpse of what the full experience some refer to as 'breakthrough' is like.

Imagine your mind and senses being totally soaked in mushroom reality in such a way that it totally encompasses you and every aspect of your entire being.

That is the best description i can give on what to expect to someone familiar with mild mushroom trips.

davelitt16
#6 Posted : 12/11/2010 6:11:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I understand that i cant understand till the day comes. And yes, of course, health and safety are my main priority.

And thanks gamma, i was wondering if 5mg was going to be a waste, and if i should start around 10-15, i think i will. Im planning on at least 1 heavy salvia trip, ive recently acquired some 120x extract. And im getting around 6.5grams of top quality mushrooms in a day or so, so i will be able to familiarize myself.

Electric.Sight
#7 Posted : 12/11/2010 6:48:09 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I think if you've done extensive research, feel comfortable in experiencing the unknown, and most importantly; have DMT in front of you, then you're as ready as you'll ever get.

DMT is nothing to fear, especially for your first time. In my experience and most reports I've read, the harsher experiences come later if at all, with the beginning full of amazement. My early DMT experiences did not remind me much of mushrooms at all; however since experiencing DMT, my mushroom experiences remind me a lot of DMT! Weird lol but this is a common experience from what I understand.
Disclaimer: All Entheogens and other research materials are not for Human consumption! I have researched by text the effects of consuming such things in case of accidental consumption. I have never actually consumed any of the materials I speak about and it should be assumed I'm speaking hypothetically. I have a wild imagination.

MySmelf
#8 Posted : 12/11/2010 3:28:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

davelitt16 wrote:
I understand that i cant understand till the day comes. And yes, of course, health and safety are my main priority.

And thanks gamma, i was wondering if 5mg was going to be a waste, and if i should start around 10-15, i think i will. Im planning on at least 1 heavy salvia trip, ive recently acquired some 120x extract. And im getting around 6.5grams of top quality mushrooms in a day or so, so i will be able to familiarize myself.

120x salvia extract!!!?? Are you kidding? How do you even dose that?

I cant imagine doing anything over 60x and even then more than the tiniest pinch can easily be too much.

For a heavy salvia trip I would suggest 20x standardized extract. You shouldn't need anything stronger than that.
Its the MeICNU

I am only someone's imaginary Smelf posting from hyperspace.