We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A Journal of sorts Options

daninva
#1 Posted : 12/10/2010 11:13:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Please excuse me as I use this space to chronicle my journey.

Once I find some pure lye, my first extraction will begin. Until then, I am reading, and preparing myself mentally for my first jump. Part of me is exhilarated; eagerly awaiting my trip into hyperspace like a child awaiting Santa; another part of me is unimpressed, observing some fool tinker with chemicals.

Several years ago I awakened spiritually. My first internal command was "admit ignorance before your next step". I realized that my one particular slice of perception would always be incomplete. And yet my mind (ego) was answering its own questions, and believing those answers to be true. Any thought could be rationalized, any action justified. Thus I became a house divided, desiring to discard the false, but the false was all I knew. After reading many master’s words I began the process of self inquiry. The mere act of observation began to untangle my many knots. But I found the key to true discovery was to observe without judgment.

So now I’m standing at a new door, a powerful chemical one. I’m curious what lies within, but am uncertain as to what benefit (if any) this action may cause. I’ll update this post when I know.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!