We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
YEEAAHH!!!!! Options

benzyme
#1 Posted : 10/2/2008 1:33:45 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

welcome back, guys Very happy
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

1shot2
#2 Posted : 10/2/2008 2:44:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yea welcome back,what was wrong?I have to have my nexus fix and was withdrawing from the site being down.wow what a rush it is to be back on!

Dwhitty76
#3 Posted : 10/2/2008 3:16:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

MAN IS IT GOOD TO BE BACK HOME !!!! Hey benzyme.
I was lost without this place and i caused a little bit of a raukus on another forum that some of us members belong to and nexian refugees started pouring in,just to try and figure out what was going on. For the first week i thought we were shut down,untill travellor posted the issue on the "other" forum.
I am so glad to be back and see you guys. I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!
No other forum even comes close.
I do want to give a heads up and say for the last month, i've been getting pm's from random people that i have never interacted with nor have seen them post anything substantial, asking about rc vendors,to which i did not reply.
Also, another individual has been hunting me down (even on other forums) asking what kind of yield swim was getting from mhrb coming from a particular vendor as if to trip swim up.
I am glad it was just a technical difficulty but at the same time we should all be a little more careful.
It's so good to see you guys. Very happy
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

Entropymancer
#4 Posted : 10/2/2008 3:16:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumModerator | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumChemical expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumSenior Member | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorum

The Nexus got hit by a virus, but the Traveller's got it back up and running.

How's everyone doing? It's good to be back Very happy

Dwhitty76
#5 Posted : 10/2/2008 3:20:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It's just nice to see familiar faces.
some of the other forums dont have the warmth that this place does.
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

benzyme
#6 Posted : 10/2/2008 3:37:02 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

agreed.

this is hands down my fav forum. seriously. no other comes close
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

amor_fati
#7 Posted : 10/2/2008 3:45:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

I don't even know where to begin posting...oh wait, I just did!

SWIM gathered a lot at the "other forum," though. Mostly pertaining to non-dmt subjects, but SWIM also found some great info on acetone extractions of dmt and its analogues--they were both posted by nexians though...go figure.

rellik
#8 Posted : 10/2/2008 4:54:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

nexus, mmm you taste too good. thanks for fixing this up traveler
all of my posts are fictional. please interpret them as such.

obliguhl
#9 Posted : 10/2/2008 8:40:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I dreamed of dmt fumarate..clicked refresh...dreamed more about dmt fumarate..clicked refresh.
It was like a loop.

Infinite I
#10 Posted : 10/2/2008 9:30:03 AM

JC

Great to have this back, thank god! Very happy As dwitthy said also will make me be more carefull in the furture, went very paranoid as my friend had just been busted for soemthing. I thought the net was closing lol Though in the past not made many posts in extraction thread, I mean could you get done for saying I when talkign about experiences??? I mean here they dont bust junkies that go in for overdosing

Infundibulum
#11 Posted : 10/2/2008 10:23:27 AM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

Mmmmmmmmm.........so nice to be back here again!

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!