We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
changa and kief... Options

I am.
#1 Posted : 11/26/2010 8:47:30 PM

I AM

had anyone ever put kief in with their changa? think this would be a good idea or bad idea? i have kief collected from the high grade strains so ti alone is slightly psychedelic (at times) but i know thc can lesson the effects of dmt. making my first changa blend. have caapi leaves, blue lutus, salvia leaves and celea extract 10:1. think this should be fun. gonna do a small scale first. an even mixture of caapi, salvia and lutos to equal .6g. gonna mix it with .6g almost white recrystallized spice. not sure how much of this extract to put in? any advice? don't wanna waste it. don't wanna over do it or under do it. love any tips. thanks...
embrace your nothingness...it's all you are...

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

gammagore
#2 Posted : 11/26/2010 9:17:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I assume kief is weed? If so, leave it out of the blend, keep it for getting high.

Make a caapi only changa for the first time, then once you are comfy with it start adding some other herbs in there.

Now, smolk moar changa!!!

I am.
#3 Posted : 11/27/2010 1:21:44 AM

I AM

yeah. kief is the crystals on weed. the high dollar strains ("cali" weed) have a lot. it's like pure THC. ok. caapi only you say? i've got .5g caapi leaves and .5g recrystallized in the acetone now. thanks for all the adivce mr changa!!!

jamie
#4 Posted : 11/27/2010 7:51:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

kief is not pure THC..in fact there is no THC at all in bud..THC is a product of heating another cannabinoid..kief is just the resinous trichomes collected when you sift them through a screen..

I dont like cannabis with changa, but I barely ever smoke cannabis so...
Long live the unwoke.

I am.
#5 Posted : 11/27/2010 12:11:47 PM

I AM

thanks for that useful info fractal! very interesting...

Praline
#6 Posted : 12/6/2010 6:00:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yea, you know, Ive been wondering why my visions have been so dark (not depressing dark..what I mean is-lack of color-all grey mostly, poor resolution, not vivid at all..) And now that I think about it, when this happens, I think I had smoked some good bud earlier in the night.
Now, If I smoke some spice when I first wake up, with a clean system, the visions are very colorful (reds, oranges, violets etc), very distinct and clear.

I mean, you can try it, but I wouldn't go make a big batch of kief changa.
FYI- Anything I post here is just stuff made up by my crazy brother who lives in my closet. I feed him jellybeans.

Xt
#7 Posted : 12/6/2010 6:13:47 PM

I personally think its strange to put sally d and calea in a changa blend.

β€œRight here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this other universe.”
― Terence McKenna

BananaForeskin
#8 Posted : 12/6/2010 8:24:56 PM

I Eat Plant Magic

Praline, you're pretty dead on. That is a fine description of the difference between DMT and DMT+MJ, in my experience and in the experiences of those I smoke with. Though because of the weed it's easier to get mentally sucked in-- so although the vision is dark, it can seem more real, which can be a frightening combination. Not a good mix.

Now, making a smoking blend with the hashish and caapi (sans DMT) isn't a bad idea. Recently sprinkled caapi alkaloids over a bowl in the vape, and it had a very positive visionary effect.
¤ø¸β€žø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸β€žø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸β€žø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

rOm
#9 Posted : 12/6/2010 8:41:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

xtechre wrote:

Well each one their own it could make sense but sometime we get lost if too many herbs are used in hte beginning. Which one is doing what ??!
Good to keep it simple sometimes.
Like this mullein for its sponge qualities (makes a really good texture) 1 part
DMT FB 1 part
150 mg caapi alcaloids extracted
150mg rue alcaloids extracted

Maybe if you wish to use a decent menstrum dissolve the dmt and harmalas freebase in some of this passiflora incarnata ethanol tincture.

See, even if I want to make it simple I can't help but use already three different harmalas sources.

Or just go with the good ol' 10X caapi leaves 1/1 Spice.

Godspeed :°Pleased
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

mattritt
#10 Posted : 12/7/2010 6:18:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yo, Fractal. Delta-9 is definitely in Cannabis. It just must be heated to become active.
Step forward into your cave. That's right. You're going deeper into your cave. And you're going to find, your power animal...

Imagine your pain as a white ball of healing light. It moves over your body, healing you. Now keep this going, remember to breathe, and step forward through the backdoor of the room. Where does it lead?

Metanoia
#11 Posted : 12/7/2010 9:34:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

fractal enchantment wrote:
...but I barely ever smoke cannabis so...

And you live in BC? I'd smoke it a lot more if I lived where you do Very happy
xtechre wrote:

I love both Salvia and Calea, by themselves and mixed, so for me it makes perfect sense to put them in a changa blend. Not to say I wouldn't make a changa blend without them, but my first changa blend is going to contain both Salvia and Calea.

alzabo
#12 Posted : 12/8/2010 12:56:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I was just thinking about this!
I like the spice and mj combo sometimes.
I was thinking of putting some spice in the keif catcher and grinding some mj over it.
When my extraction is done, I will likely try this combo.
These aren't the droids you're looking for.

BananaForeskin
#13 Posted : 12/8/2010 6:16:44 AM

I Eat Plant Magic

Dioxippus wrote:

xtechre wrote:

I love both Salvia and Calea, by themselves and mixed, so for me it makes perfect sense to put them in a changa blend. Not to say I wouldn't make a changa blend without them, but my first changa blend is going to contain both Salvia and Calea.

Despite how wonderful an herb calea can be on its own, trying simple caapi and spice on one's first blend is recommended for a reason. I'm not saying don't try it; simply keep in mind that a calea/salvia changa blend will be very different from a blend without them... I wouldn't want you to be put off of changa forever because you made a blend that was wrong for you, and IME calea changa can be very hard on some people.
¤ø¸β€žø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸β€žø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸β€žø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

jamie
#14 Posted : 12/8/2010 5:11:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

mattritt wrote:
Yo, Fractal. Delta-9 is definitely in Cannabis. It just must be heated to become active.

No, THC is not present in raw cannabis buds. The whole reason why you have to heat it is that the THCA gets converted to THC with heat. This is why you cant simply eat cannabis flowers and have a THC experience, and when you make butter it has to be heated as well. It is not simply THC that has to be activated with heat..it is the THCA that has to be converted with heat. All the THC is expressed within the plant as THCA.
Long live the unwoke.